Tuhi Tuhi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A while back in December Veer Manpreet Singh did some katha to do with the shabad of Tuhi Tuhi. The kirtan and most of the katha was recorded but not th epart where he talks about Tuhi Tuhi. I vaguely remember it was about Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj reciting the bani of linking all things to Waheguru and one of his diciples(forgot the name) started to write down what Maharaj was saying. In the end Maharaj opened his eyes and saw that the SIngh was sittting and writing what he had recited. He asked the Singh what have you written, he replied I have written Tuhi Tuhi, some 13000 times.

I was looking for the details of this saakhi and full Tuhi Tuhi shabad.

Thanks in advance, bhul chuk maaf as I am not too sure of the details of the saakhi.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh

i think ur refering to when dasmesh pita jee was composing akaal ustat jeeo...

In the Akal Ustat, at the end of the verse of Tuv Prasadh, Laghu Naraj Chhand, paudhi 69, it ends with:

Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi.

(Only) There is you, There is you, There is you, There is you,There is you, There is you, There is you, There is you,

Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi.

(Only) There is you, There is you, There is you, There is you,There is you, There is you, There is you, There is you,

It is said that on the banks of the river Sutlej while Guru Gobind Singh Ji was composing the Akal Ustat he went into a deep trance state (smadhi) and so deeply emersed was he in Akal Purkhs glory that we continued to say 'Tuhi Tuhi, Tuhi Tuhi......' for hours. It is a tribute to the Sikh scribes who were writing down the bani as Guru Ji was composing it that they filled pages upon pages upon pages of 'Tuhi Tuhi..' When Guru Ji opened his eyes he decided in his wisdom only to use two lines of this so as to keep within the poetic structure of the composition.

giyanee thakur singh jee talks of this in his katha, if i find the audio, will post it jee.

akaal ustat -2222 sikk bani jeeo ((( :D :

sreee akaaal jeee sahae