Kaam Is Killing Me..

Guest confusingh

Hormones...

Try reading a book or Gurbani...

Keep active, medically proven to control hormones which in turn lead to a person having sexual thoughts... Weight lifting, Running anything of that sort... it really will help.

In regards to revision ,make notes from a textbook and then make notes of your notes... by simplifying further you'll be able to deduce how you did it keeping it in your head... and try your best!

Good Luck!

Hope this helps...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

u can try what i did, it might help.

find a shabad sung by whoever. one that u can connect your mind to, and merge to the frequency of.

u will know that shabad, because u will be able to have that shabad looping on ur computer continuously until 2 oclock in the morning while you study early into the morning.

whenever your mind starts to wonder, merge with the shabad, focus your mind, and smack your exams.

thats what im doing.

and if ou do chemistry, u will have to do this!! :D

u can try what i did, it might help.

find a shabad sung by whoever. one that u can connect your mind to, and merge to the frequency of.

u will know that shabad, because u will be able to have that shabad looping on ur computer continuously until 2 oclock in the morning while you study early into the morning.

whenever your mind starts to wonder, merge with the shabad, focus your mind, and smack your exams.

thats what im doing.

and if ou do chemistry, u will have to do this!! :D

but just to say, i ddnt get kaam into my head...i just dont understand chemistry.

and i hate revising so my mind keeps wondering to what im going to do in the holidays.

but it should be the same principal for you.

Brother,

psychologists and sleep researchers

have scientifically proven that by balancing your sleep

(i.e going to bed at the same time and waking up at the same time evry day)

that sexual thoughts are naturally diminished because proper dreaming cycles

allow the mind to properly balance itself including psychosexual stimuluses that

are integral parts of our biological being,

try to avoid the things that stimulate you i.e tv etc

and really try to fill your time with more spiritual activites like meditation.

Guru's Grace

if your mind gets too kaaami, get up and leave, go do something else.

or

tell your mind that if you keep thinking like this, you're not going to get any food. skip your next meal if it stays too kaami. the mind loves food.

also

the energy that's in the lower chakra is causing trouble. when you breathe in imagine it going up your spine, to your brain. when you breathe out imagine this energy going down your front to your naval center where itwill stay. keep deeply and relaxedly breathing like this until the pull downwards goes away.

another thing

regular viguourous exercise is a must.