The Rally - What Do You Think

gagan-47

How sad, jatha bashing already?

Billy isn't it? - Find a sikh name first !!!!

Shaheed Bhai Kanwaljit Singh Sunam, Shaheed Bhai Harmandir Singh Dabwali and Shaheed Bhai Balkar Singh Bombay weren;t even mentioned.

The dharam yudh morcha started by Bhai Daljeet Singh Bittu and Sant Baljit Singh Daduwal was totally ignored.

www.sikhsiyasat.com

These are the current issues that the panth must understand, and if we ignore them then how can we move forward?

As for BSSF, we didnt attend for the same reasons as you my friend, and guru sahib is watch if we were after any self promo.

1stly, I dnt class BSSF as a Jatha, as its made up of you and your friend...therefor "jatha bashing" dosent come in to it!

I am sick and tired of ppl like you, who rather than being positive and finding ways of bettering something allways putting things down.

If YOU want things to be done differently/better GET YOURSELF INVOLVED with the preperation! Sevadaars from across the UK take out time in their busy schedules to pull of an event that remember our GLORIOUS SHAHEEDS. Lets support their efforts and make next year better. The youth up and down the country made the placards off their own backs. If YOU were passionate abot certain things, there was nothing stoping you doing the same.

BSSF was NOT needed as an organisation as everything they want to do is allready being done by established organistaions. The sad state of affairs is this...... we all cuss teh older generation about opening Gurdwara left right and center, are we as youth any better?

The time now is for UNITY not DIVISION! If we cant work together how are we expected to comt under the fold of ONE KESRI NISHAN SAHIB!!!!!?

Your actions with regards to self promo speak for themselves!...................dnt question my motives for being there, but look upon your own!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is asking for you to class bssf as a jatha. - Neither does your opinion determine it.

I dont want to use this medium as a means to say what bssf does. Sangat will see that for themselves.

http://sikhsiyasat.com/ssmagm/6june_1_20090606.html

Sikh in Punjab spoke so openly about what the problem is with the panth at this moment in time and how we have to deal with it. No matter what anyone says, Punjab will always have Leaders to direct the panth in the direction that we need to go.

Bitter political rivals and people of differring views on maryada's came together and forgot about these differences for the sack of the panth.

Events in Punjab are now being done on a mutual / collection basis with individual organisation names not being displayed. This is a great example that we could use in the UK.

wjkk wjkf

The Rally was really really good. Great to be part of it and stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Sikhs. The organisers really went to town on making the event visually impactive and spreading the message to Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike

May I also congratulate everyone on their flawless behaivour during the event. I think that we came across as very emotional but also very well behaved and dignified.

It is irrelevant as to whether or not any 'fruit' was delivered from this event. The main thing is that more people came to this event than they did for the 20th Anniversary. It sends out a clear message to India and the rest of the world that Sikhs have not forgotten 84 and that support for the Sikh cause is growing and not decreasing.

It makes me smile to think about how <Edited> off the Indian Government and RSS are going to be when they find out that 25-30,000 Gursikhs marched through London, shouting slogans of Khalistan.

As a side note, I can promise that the fun is not over yet. If you thought that the Hyde Park Rally was good, just you wait when you come to the NATIONAL MAHAAN SHAHEEDI SAMAAGAM on 5th July at Prestwold Hall.

This event is going to smash all other events to pieces. I can guarantee that it will be the most inspirational event that you have ever been to. For those of you have questions about 'how do Sikhs move forward in the future?' and strategic planning for the Sikh kaum, then this event will go some of the way in answering some of your questions (through your own and the rest of the sangat's involvement of course)

If you want to part of the new global agenda for Sikhs then you have to be part of this event. I expect that 100,000 of us will be there on that historic day.

Dont miss it.

Bhai Inderjit Singhs Speech Was full of bir rass, I noticed some crying and others with tears in their eyes

waheguru :rolleyes:

Just to confirm to the Sangat that Bhai Sahib Inderjit Singh Ji was making a representation of what the victims and children of 1984 would say, given the opportunity. Some people thought Bhai Sahib was talking about his direct family.

We are all one family and need to learn to live and die as one family, until then we shall continue to be unheard.

A clenched fist does more damage than 5 single fingers.

Bhai Inderjit Singhs Speech Was full of bir rass, I noticed some crying and others with tears in their eyes

Just to confirm to the Sangat that Bhai Sahib Inderjit Singh Ji was making a representation of what the victims and children of 1984 would say, given the opportunity. Some people thought Bhai Sahib was talking about his direct family.

We are all one family and need to learn to live and die as one family, until then we shall continue to be unheard.

Yes, that would speech was reaaly good,good enough to fool most that he was talking about himself.

Good to see youth speaker given a chance to speak on stage. Should be more for future events.

Yes, that would speech was reaaly good,good enough to fool most that he was talking about himself.

Good to see youth speaker given a chance to speak on stage. Should be more for future events.

I agree he was speaking figuratively, bu those who thought he was talking about his direct family it heightend the effect everyone could feel bh sahib sahibs emotion, and yeah its great to see a young singh allowed to talk on stage, hopefully in the future their will be more.