SIKHS VS MUSLIM - Stabbing incident UK

hey if that musalmaan disrespected sikhi or our Gurus then......yeah you get my drift...i know how some of these punks are, they show up at these Vaisakhi parades with their homeboys and mock the turban and kes and Sikhs gurus and think they are gonna get away with it because sikhs just use swords as ceremonial things, but these people do not know that sikhs live by the sword....

Guest rsingh

i herd before that they have gathering a tralfagur square they mock sikhi and the gurus and get sped the wod to convert sikhs. wat i dont get is wat they have against sikhs now??

A 16-year-old Muslim boy was wounded at a religious festival by a Sikh wielding a ceremonial sword.

West Midlands Police are treating Sunday's incident at the Vaisakhi Mela in Walsall as racially aggravated.

Sometimes i really hate these kind of occasions. Why have them... melas? ON VASAIKHI! OK if it is what im thinking, nothin to do wit religiously... why even have them, you know there is always something reli wrong is bound to happen. DRINKING, MEAT, FIGHTSSS!!!!!!

.... Ill wait till all the facts come out and state the accusations. But ill still stick my work about these festivals... :umm: @

let the police investigayte the matter. i am sure that muslim guy must have done something wrong. to them, we are 'kafirs'.

lol

yeah thats true

I don't think the Guy toko out Kirpan without any reason

he must've said something REALLY BAD - which wouldn't really surprise me - cause thas what goes on in UK - mmuslims try to get Sikhs to Sufer / or try to convert them :D @

cause - w'ere kafirs' :umm:

true JSingh jee

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

It is true that muslims do taunt Sikhs, but usually it's just verbal. Even when weapons are pulled it is still not just to pull out your kirpan. There are other means of defending yourselves i.e fists, belts, etc.

And I am not just saying this for the sake of saying this. I have grown up in all this Sikh v Muslim warfare, so this is from my experiences. The Amritdhaari singh's would probably have used their belts as weapons or something of that sort, but not the kirpan, simply because of the consequences something like this can have!

No offence but the guy that did pull out his kirpan should have thought of the consequences this would have on everyone...worldwide!

The kirpan issue is a hot topic at the moment as many employees at Heathrow Airport are Amritdhaari singh. However, new European Law only permits them being able to wear a kirpan that is LESS THAN 2 1/2 inches. At this moment in time the government are looking to stop the wearing of a kirpan but they cannot do this because this infringes the right to Freedom of Religion which is also protected by law. Incidents like this will just reinforce the governments opinion that allowing people to wear a kirpan in dangerous.

I highly doubt this incident will be investigated throughly!

Sorry about the negative attitude sangat ji...but that usually the way things go blush.gif

oh well, it's all in guru sahib's hands...

yo yo yo hold your horses!!!!

first who said anything about these guys being amritdhari?!?!

it aint right to comment on something on which we have no idea as to what actually happened.

the guy who got a few slaps was on the bbc news as well... .his so called stabbing injury looked like a little spider crawling up his arm! it was literally two sticthes if that!!

you telling me that if somebody when to chop him with a kirpan he would only make a cut of 1 inch?!?

secondly the fool kept saying that he was hit with a samurai!!

from what iv heard the fight was hardly worth mentioning it was that minor, and to see people on forums getting excited about kirpan issues is ridiculous!!

did anybody read about how 2 16 yr old kids got beaten the next day?

funny how when sikhs are the attackers they identify them as sikhs, but when muslims beat sikhs they are described as asian or just 'people' !!

one kid was in hospital having been hit with a hammer in his head .... in the school common room!!! no security and from what i heard the cctv cameras where switched off as well!!

bbc is full of rubbish, they gave this guy 2 minutes of interview, which most goreh i know laughed at because the wound was so minor, and yet this ked gets beaten in a school and that gets covered in 10 seconds!!

please dont rush to judge. most of doing the judging would probably find any excuse not to give someone a slap no matter what they were doing.

my view, if they gonna come to mess about and cause trouble, well it's their fault if they got trouble

3;!

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

agree with AK-47. a kirpan was not used and they where abusive and stuff. and it was prob a small knife carried by a mona who dont know the menain of a kirpan. shud be called a talwar but was prob a pocket knife.

other ting is we need to sort em out once and forall, im not sayn use kirpan but we wont get beats and come running home like lambs. we are Sikhs lions not sheep, i say if they hit us hit back smakem up, but be careful and dont use kirpan. an eye for an eye and all that..........

:v