Aarti

WJKK WJKF

Sangat Ji, I just started doing Aarti after Rehras Sahib, and was using this youtube video, to check my pronunciation but the video and my Nanaksar gutka didn't match up. What's the way Aarti is normally read?

Ps. I haven't taken amrit yet so I don't follow any specific maryada, the Nanaksar gutka is the only one that has Aarti in it though... :)

Different Jathebandis and different aartis ... budhadal has the longest and Sgpc has the shortest ... rest all are in between ... which ever mareyada u follow just read that nitname ...or like i am a sevak of shiromani panth akali budhadal ... but i follow rehras sahib aarti ardas of shri hazzor sahib ... its where u get more shanti ...

i would love to scan aarti as per hazuri mareyada or nihang singh mareyada if u want ...

nihangs hajoor sahib hajoori singhs and nanaksar pretty much do the same length aarti aarta sahib. youtube has 2 vids i think of nihang singh aarti aarta. ill try to find them for you if notnot then ill upload mp3's. Keertan.org also has the aari aarta sahib done and hajoor sahib but its a very slow pace if you want it

• 3 weeks later...

sat nam,

If you search on the sikhnet daily hukamnama translation site you can hear Bhai Nihang Sukha Singh Akaali recite "aarti" properly. If I can find it, then I will post it here.

Good question.

• 1 month later...

Vahegurooo, does anyone know if you can get Buddha Dal Gutkas in the UK?

i would recomend baba bakala gutkeh sahib, has more bania and is more shudh,

although budha dal sundar gutka is pretty good, got a nice collection of bania etc and is abit differnt compared 2 baba bakala gutka ( budha dal gutka has a lil shorter arti, dif ardas)

they can be brought from chattar singh jevan singh amritsar, i think evry1 knos dt shop lol

jus ask en1 going india 2 get you one