We Are Not Terrorist

SSB

hey sangat ji

im looking for a speech by sant jarnail singh ji i remember it being on a few sikh website was uploaded a few years back, i vaguely remember the title being 'we are not terrorist' the actual video is a collections of pictures and the speech has a beat being played over it i think 'changes' by tupac. if anyone has a link plz share been tryna find it for ages.

Guest shastr

um.... i cant remember which speech it is, but sant ji says that the gov. calls those people who are amritdhari, read gurbani, do katha, give santheya, listen to kirtan and help others read bani and learn katha, and keep them in favor of standing up for their rights. these people were called terrorits. in other words, a true sikh would be labled a terrorist. so sant ji always said that he is a terrorist but the kind the gove. says. sant ji used to give speeches at manji sahib, and would say, "i am a terriorts and i will make the rest of u a terrorist today as well by raising ur hands in maharaj's hazoori. but only raise ur hand if u are this type of terrorits: if u r in favor of standing up of ur rights, in favor of seeing justice for beadhbi done to sri guru granth sahib ji, beadhbi done to our sisters, done to our daughters, in favor of seeing justice for the blood spilled by our shaheed brothers, in favor of the panth, in favor of harminder sahib, in favor of kesh and darra, in favor of a gatra and a kirpan, if u are in favor of these things, when i do a jaikara, raise ur hands, and remember, we will all become terrorits here today"

Guest shastr

yea, the buses where given to the jatha by the sangat. and they were burned in chandokalan, along with pothis of sri guru granth sahib ji. i think this video is online, try youtube. there a bunch of different speeches of sant ji uploaded on youtube, and they are all split with multiple parts, just watch all the speech videos, im sure one of them is this video ur talking about.