Any One See This In Birmingham

Guest fordcapri

KHalsa Girl 1, calm down. Everybody knows Islam is the best cult to follow for a criminal.

Well they tried to convert me too. I was lone Sikh in whole school and believed their fairy tales (I was 11 years old back then)... Luckily because of Gurkirpa I came to know about the true face of Islam and since then have never been influenced by Sullahs again.

These Muslims are good liars and speakers, they can persuade you just in a few moments. They should get a double M.A. degree for brainwashing.

My question, why don't these idiots get their a**es kicked by Singh(ni)s if we have their names and places? Has Shere Punjab, AK47 Jatha, etc died out? Any volunteer Singh(ni)s to beat these Musis back to Pakiland?

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KHalsa Girl 1, calm down. Everybody knows Islam is the best cult to follow for a criminal.

Well they tried to convert me too. I was lone Sikh in whole school and believed their fairy tales (I was 11 years old back then)... Luckily because of Gurkirpa I came to know about the true face of Islam and since then have never been influenced by Sullahs again.

These Muslims are good liars and speakers, they can persuade you just in a few moments. They should get a double M.A. degree for brainwashing.

My question, why don't these idiots get their a**es kicked by Singh(ni)s if we have their names and places? Has Shere Punjab, AK47 Jatha, etc died out? Any volunteer Singh(ni)s to beat these Musis back to Pakiland?

WJKK WJKF

U know what, i see a lot of singhs myself dossin around, specially if you come round the birmingham area and non of them will do anything, teach apniya kuriya the importance of sikhi *Kesh* etc, but they are busy with their own lives doing nothing !!! Feel like laughing at them :(

seriosuly no joke, these singhs that dont study or have any jobs, should seriosuli strat doing vicharr and get some santhiyaa!!

This is a big slap on teh face, when a born sikh girl converts to islammmm, seriosuly if any of the singhs are redain this or even singhniyaa .Please a big benti to you, start inspiring the people next to you !!

I am surely going to do this, but you know whats sad :(, no one is willing to help you !!!

We as the youth can do so much, only if we started thinking straight !!!

If no one is willing to help, then i guess people like me are just going to sit at home and do path and cry for them girls that leave home just to bluddy accept islam

That's a sickening joke...really it is..

Heaven my *ss.. :@

Only fools think of stupid rules please only men.. and to think it's acceptable in the eyes of God.

The women in Nepal who have more than one husband are in heaven as well eh.. :rolleyes:

caveman is known to be an i d i o t time to time., take no offense.

WJKK WJKF

U know what, i see a lot of singhs myself dossin around, specially if you come round the birmingham area and non of them will do anything, teach apniya kuriya the importance of sikhi *Kesh* etc, but they are busy with their own lives doing nothing !!! Feel like laughing at them :(

seriosuly no joke, these singhs that dont study or have any jobs, should seriosuli strat doing vicharr and get some santhiyaa!!

This is a big slap on teh face, when a born sikh girl converts to islammmm, seriosuly if any of the singhs are redain this or even singhniyaa .Please a big benti to you, start inspiring the people next to you !!

I am surely going to do this, but you know whats sad :(, no one is willing to help you !!!

We as the youth can do so much, only if we started thinking straight !!!

If no one is willing to help, then i guess people like me are just going to sit at home and do path and cry for them girls that leave home just to bluddy accept islam

So many people have told me this... Is situation of Sikhs that bad? So sad man!

UNITE AND FIGHT BACK

WJKK WJKF

i said on a post a while ago one of my friends in my business class wanted me to say the ''rasssoul'' thats the bit muslims say when they say mohammed is the true prophit no one else is as good or what ever allah only one etc.

but the reason he wanted to convert me is because i can 'dance' through enemy formations without being harmed and i can merge with weapons! and kill thousands :p

hah bhujang nihang innit.

kill the sule

Its suprising how everyone knows about the situation but are totally unwilling to help the Cause.

Just in this topic alone I have read how muslims have tried to convert some of you, and you are not your average messed up people, but people with intelligence.

Why is everyone so intent on sitting at home and doing nothing?

Groups like SP are still very active in certain parts of the country, (not Birmingham of course) but due to our fellow Brothers and Sisters selling people out many are now being clamped down on.

Why is it that so many of condemn our own people yet justify the actions of other communities?

(why cant i type the word S.u.l.l.e.h but can write Ragheads with no problem on this forum?)

If I was to list, which I easily could, ten addresses of the top muslims in the conversion game right now, apart from SP, no one would be willing to sort it out. Instead we want to debate with them.

Yesterday, one of the boys from SP went down to Southal, and confronted them muslims who stand on the main road in Southall (outside Iceland - Video is on youtube) preaching openly how Sikh's are dirty and unclean, and how Sikhism is false.

When he offered them out, he was surrounded by 10-12 big smelly muslims asking him to go away. When he didn't go away to his suprise he was approached, he said, by at least 10 different Sikh males and females asking him to stop causing trouble and go away before he gets "us" (Sikh's) all battered. I thought Southall was the Hub of the Sikh community.

Its not that we can't sort out this problem, its that we don't want to sort out this problem.

Walking down hill is so much easier than walking up hill!

The info is all out there, you just need to know where to look.

Yesterday, one of the boys from SP went down to Southal, and confronted them muslims who stand on

Its not that we can't sort out this problem, its that we don't want to sort out this problem.

the main road in Southall (outside Iceland - Video is on youtube) preaching openly how Sikh's are dirty and unclean, and how Sikhism is false.

Bruva, what are u on about? seriously...

There are no muslims outside Iceland (south road) preaching how sikhs are "dirty/unclean/false".

And i think you know this too...

The youtube video your on about is from 2 years ago and it was posted on sikhsangat many times.

This was a 1 off small rally which happened 2years ago.

Since then no Muslim openly preaches hatred in southall.

Yesterday u say??? I walk down South Road almost everyday, and never have i seen muslims preaching anything.

How is it people from COV apparently know more about southall than people that live in southall..?

Ask the residents.

From my honest observations, i have seen 1 muslim stall on Southall Broadway on Saturdays which is set up outside Bank of baroda. On that stall there are 3 preacher type men standing there, not doing hardly any talking, just distributing some leaflets.

The leaflets have been checked thoroughly, and there is nothing anti sikh on the leaflets to date.

If there was any anti-sikh preaching going on in Southall, I would know about it.

Can u get the SP boy to talk to me about this incident please? message me.

Maybe we know more about Southall, than the locals coz they're too busy with their heads up their own arses.

The incident took place at about 4 ish on Sunday afternoon, it lasted about 25 mins, maybe you may have missed it? Or do you drive up and down Southal like the rest of the clowns.

The guy with the high beard and shoulder length hair was there, and also the two brothers that used to live on Trinity street were there.

Give me your number and I will get my friend to come link you!

Its suprising how everyone knows about the situation but are totally unwilling to help the Cause.

Just in this topic alone I have read how muslims have tried to convert some of you, and you are not your average messed up people, but people with intelligence.

Why is everyone so intent on sitting at home and doing nothing?

Groups like SP are still very active in certain parts of the country, (not Birmingham of course) but due to our fellow Brothers and Sisters selling people out many are now being clamped down on.

Why is it that so many of condemn our own people yet justify the actions of other communities?

(why cant i type the word S.u.l.l.e.h but can write Ragheads with no problem on this forum?)

If I was to list, which I easily could, ten addresses of the top muslims in the conversion game right now, apart from SP, no one would be willing to sort it out. Instead we want to debate with them.

Yesterday, one of the boys from SP went down to Southal, and confronted them muslims who stand on the main road in Southall (outside Iceland - Video is on youtube) preaching openly how Sikh's are dirty and unclean, and how Sikhism is false.

When he offered them out, he was surrounded by 10-12 big smelly muslims asking him to go away. When he didn't go away to his suprise he was approached, he said, by at least 10 different Sikh males and females asking him to stop causing trouble and go away before he gets "us" (Sikh's) all battered. I thought Southall was the Hub of the Sikh community.

Walking down hill is so much easier than walking up hill!

PM US WITH DETAILS ASAP