Any One See This In Birmingham

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a sickening joke...really it is..

Heaven my *ss.. :@

Only fools think of stupid rules please only men.. and to think it's acceptable in the eyes of God.

The women in Nepal who have more than one husband are in heaven as well eh.. :rolleyes:

caveman is known to be an i d i o t time to time., take no offense.

caveman.. I just find the islamic rules/beliefs/practices really f*cked up..

I'm not hating the people. I'm hating the play.

..and for you to even joke about 'the men/women thing'' was a little...surprising..?

I just don't like to hear sexist ideas.. especially coming from a Sikh bro.. and YOU!?!? <_<

..but it's sad this kind of thing is even a joke.

WHERE ON EARTH do they get these RIDICULOUS sexist ideas from????

If mohammad was so great and 'God-like' why F would he make women equal to dirt??

The muslim men treat their flippin DOGS BETTER than their wives...

When I drop my brother off to his school (grade 7), his 2 sullaa friends are ALWAYS there playing outside..

and guess what?

The mothers of those 2 sullaas drop their daughters off RIGHT when the bell is about to ring.

Oh and... the sisters are in grade EIGHT...

That's messed...

One of my sister's friends (grade 10) gets beat up by her dad almost every day with his belt.

Not cuz he think she's acting out..

Not cuz he thinks she's talking back..

Not cuz he spotted her with a guy (would never anyway cuz her YOUNGER (by 2 yrs) brother has to ALWAYS accompany her no matter where she is (except for classes. but he never lets her off school premises.))

Not cuz she doesn't work around the house.

He beats her cuz she gets less than 95(s) in w/e class(s)...!!

Oh but wait..... Her brother can play all day, go out, come home late drunk, not go to school just cuz he doesn't want to, get new game stations for each birthday (while she gets $20. wow...) all while he gets Cs & Ds (around 65% & lower, I'm pretty sure)

She cooks and cleans at home.

She cleans her BROTHERS room.. disgusting!

She's responsible for taking care of her baby brother when her mom doesn't want to.

He physically attacks her with a belt or the wooden hockey stick before locking her up in her room when she receives less than a 95% mark.

She's sooooo skinny so you could imagine. :@

Doesn't end there...

Here's the worst part...

Lastly...sadly... She is already engaged to a guy from Pakistan who is 12-13 (cant remember.. but in the double-digits) years older than her.. who she HAS to marry as soon as she graduates from high school (age 18)... :@

After high school, she can't go to school. Can't have a job cuz she can't be "alone" so she can't do anything then.)

I asked her, "What on Earth is the point of making you get 95%s if you're not even gonna attend school after that?!?!"

She said, "So that I don't have no free time for 'normal' things."

Her parents tell everyone that they are SO RELIGIOUS and that they follow the Kuraan as much as possible.

The insensitive father once said that he is very connected to God. :6 w.t.f??

I told her to move out somehow cuz that's all INSANE!

She was BORN IN CANADA.. and she has to go through this...??

What's the point of moving to a country if you're gonna follow the same Fd up rules in your previous country?

Well of course!!!!!.....

It's to spread convert people.

These people have no less than 5 kids man...

Ages are always like 25..21..15..12..7..& Newborn

If her parents are following the Kuraan as much as they can.. I wonder can imagine what stuff it says..

This Afghan girl I used to work with would say the most frightening thing every single weekend I worked with her.

She always says "Honestly. If you read the Kuraan, you'll find who you are. It's so rich and it has the answers to all your questions. You should read it some time. No really, you should."

....... Umm... no...thank you. :6 :6 :6

I'd rather not be associated with people who believe it is okay for men to drag women in dirt.

Don't the stupid, punjabi Sikh girls think about that before eloping with them etc..???

That's a sickening joke...really it is..

Heaven my *ss.. :@

Only fools think of stupid rules please only men.. and to think it's acceptable in the eyes of God.

The women in Nepal who have more than one husband are in heaven as well eh.. :rolleyes:

caveman is known to be an i d i o t time to time., take no offense.

caveman.. I just find the islamic rules/beliefs/practices really f*cked up..

I'm not hating the people. I'm hating the play.

..and for you to even joke about 'the men/women thing'' was a little...surprising..?

I just don't like to hear sexist ideas.. especially coming from a Sikh bro.. and YOU!?!? <_<

..but it's sad this kind of thing is even a joke.

WHERE ON EARTH do they get these RIDICULOUS sexist ideas from????

If mohammad was so great and 'God-like' why F would he make women equal to dirt??

The muslim men treat their flippin DOGS BETTER than their wives...

When I drop my brother off to his school (grade 7), his 2 sullaa friends are ALWAYS there playing outside..

and guess what?

The mothers of those 2 sullaas drop their daughters off RIGHT when the bell is about to ring.

Oh and... the sisters are in grade EIGHT...

That's messed...

One of my sister's friends (grade 10) gets beat up by her dad almost every day with his belt.

Not cuz he think she's acting out..

Not cuz he thinks she's talking back..

Not cuz he spotted her with a guy (would never anyway cuz her YOUNGER (by 2 yrs) brother has to ALWAYS accompany her no matter where she is (except for classes. but he never lets her off school premises.))

Not cuz she doesn't work around the house.

He beats her cuz she gets less than 95(s) in w/e class(s)...!!

Oh but wait..... Her brother can play all day, go out, come home late drunk, not go to school just cuz he doesn't want to, get new game stations for each birthday (while she gets $20. wow...) all while he gets Cs & Ds (around 65% & lower, I'm pretty sure)

She cooks and cleans at home.

She cleans her BROTHERS room.. disgusting!

She's responsible for taking care of her baby brother when her mom doesn't want to.

He physically attacks her with a belt or the wooden hockey stick before locking her up in her room when she receives less than a 95% mark.

She's sooooo skinny so you could imagine. :@

Doesn't end there...

Here's the worst part...

Lastly...sadly... She is already engaged to a guy from Pakistan who is 12-13 (cant remember.. but in the double-digits) years older than her.. who she HAS to marry as soon as she graduates from high school (age 18)... :@

After high school, she can't go to school. Can't have a job cuz she can't be "alone" so she can't do anything then.)

I asked her, "What on Earth is the point of making you get 95%s if you're not even gonna attend school after that?!?!"

She said, "So that I don't have no free time for 'normal' things."

Her parents tell everyone that they are SO RELIGIOUS and that they follow the Kuraan as much as possible.

The insensitive father once said that he is very connected to God. :6 w.t.f??

I told her to move out somehow cuz that's all INSANE!

She was BORN IN CANADA.. and she has to go through this...??

What's the point of moving to a country if you're gonna follow the same Fd up rules in your previous country?

Well of course!!!!!.....

It's to spread convert people.

These people have no less than 5 kids man...

Ages are always like 25..21..15..12..7..& Newborn

If her parents are following the Kuraan as much as they can.. I wonder can imagine what stuff it says..

This Afghan girl I used to work with would say the most frightening thing every single weekend I worked with her.

She always says "Honestly. If you read the Kuraan, you'll find who you are. It's so rich and it has the answers to all your questions. You should read it some time. No really, you should."

....... Umm... no...thank you. :6 :6 :6

I'd rather not be associated with people who believe it is okay for men to drag women in dirt.

Don't the stupid, punjabi Sikh girls think about that before eloping with them etc..???

yeah i apologize for that joke, was inappropriate!

''What's the point of moving to a country if you're gonna follow the same Fd up rules in your previous country?'' i agree.

what I personally dont understand is that, muslim women DO get treated like rubbish but apni kuria convert to islam knowing this! and they still wish to become muslims so that kind of makes me think why on earth would you do that.

BUT, its up to them what they want to do, we cannot say no you cant become muslim and leave sikhi, as if they were sikh in the 1st place they wouldn't go and run off to another religion which dont get me wrong by what caveman is about to say but islam is quite backward...

yeah i apologize for that joke, was inappropriate!

''What's the point of moving to a country if you're gonna follow the same Fd up rules in your previous country?'' i agree.

what I personally dont understand is that, muslim women DO get treated like rubbish but apni kuria convert to islam knowing this! and they still wish to become muslims so that kind of makes me think why on earth would you do that.

BUT, its up to them what they want to do, we cannot say no you cant become muslim and leave sikhi, as if they were sikh in the 1st place they wouldn't go and run off to another religion which dont get me wrong by what caveman is about to say but islam is quite backward...

Cool, cool.

who really cares how many muslims there are? whether it be 50 million or 5 billion, its got nothing to do with you and your sikhi. so stop getting paranoid about it.

Different ppl get paranoid for different reasons. If you're not paranoid about it, then you're lucky, I guess.

Anyway...

It's more..the fact that ppl are getting paranoid about the spread of islam..through... other means..

I'll give you money. Become a Muslim = Ppl converting.

I'll give you all riches. Become a Muslim = Ppl converting.

I'll tear up your house. Become a Muslim = Ppl converting.

I'll take your girls away. Becomes Muslims = Ppl converting.

Pay a fine if you're not a Muslim = The less fortunate converting.

"Islam will be the last religion on Earth!" = God knows what = Converting

S.u.l.l.eh are out of controll.

After hearing what happened at the cricket match recently,we have become more active in what we are doing.

Sadh Sangat Ji Please join us in stopping these hooligans of mohammed.

They will go to any means of attacking our people, this includes those with and with out tubans, and also women.

I recently heard about two Sikh girls who gang raped in Leeds. When we met their parents we were horrified at what they told us. The girls are only 14 and 15 years old and were raped for 6 hours all together in hotel in Leeds.

The most disgusting is that the family do not want to tell anyone, and also are not getting the police or social services involved. These young are obviously going to be traumatised for the rest of their lives by this ordeal.

But oh well, may be Im just being PARANOID!!!