Any One See This In Birmingham

Guest fordcapri

VJKK VJKF

Dear C.O.V.

I am also like you, fed up with muslims walking all over our community. They only attack us because we do not have any unity, I am sick and tired of hearing stories s you have mentioned. I am based in Birmingham, please could you PM me with details of how I could help and join you in stopping these mindless hooligans. Something needs to be done.....FAST!

I look forward to hearing from you.

VJKK VJKF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S.u.l.l.eh are out of controll.

After hearing what happened at the cricket match recently,we have become more active in what we are doing.

Sadh Sangat Ji Please join us in stopping these hooligans of mohammed.

They will go to any means of attacking our people, this includes those with and with out tubans, and also women.

I recently heard about two Sikh girls who gang raped in Leeds. When we met their parents we were horrified at what they told us. The girls are only 14 and 15 years old and were raped for 6 hours all together in hotel in Leeds.

The most disgusting is that the family do not want to tell anyone, and also are not getting the police or social services involved. These young are obviously going to be traumatised for the rest of their lives by this ordeal.

But oh well, may be Im just being PARANOID!!!

OH MY GOD

THIS IS OVER THE LIMIT

WHAT THE HECK IS UK SANGAT DOING??? ARE THEY SLeEPING OR THEY HAVE JUST GIVEN UP??? NO MORE SOORMAS IN UKK??

looks like no real singhs in uk nymore .. all go around wearing big dummalle which i see on pics and think uk sangat is chardikalla this that.. BUT WHATS HAPPENING?

C.O.V brother ur so amazing man, u have got all this info, this has to spread TO EVERYONE possible veer...

wjkk wjkf

Brothers and Sisters I am very sorry my PM messages are not getting to you.

The two girls are years 9 and 10 at Secondary School, I have met them, and can honestly say from all my experience in meeting many familes, that these girls are quite innocent.

They then both took a day off school and chilled in Leeds City Centre in McDonalds.

After that they went to University of Leeds with their muslim friends, who were all female. There they met two girls who in their words were very modern, and weren't religious. But one of them wore a scarf, but still had make up on.

The muslim Two girls (whom we have names for and passed to the Police) from Leeds Uni then took the two young Sikh girls in their car (New black Golf) and one other young muslim girl. They drove around for a bit and then dropped off the young muslim girl home. When the Sikh girls said what are doing now, one of the girls got on the phone, while the other said we can get a hotel room and have a girls night in.

At approx 10pm, they ended up at some hotel in Leeds, (they would not tell us the name, even though they knew it). They remember the guy at reception saying "its all sorted", and "of course their off, do you think I wanna get banged up?" (referring to the hotel cameras).

When the girls got in the room, there were already drinks poured out, They remember watching a bit of the new fast and furious film and some muslim guys knocking on the door. At this point the 14 year old was knocked out, but the older Sikh girl remembers the muslim girl with scarf saying "its ok, they are our brothers, just do what they say, and it'll be alright"

The older girl then remembers, two more muslim girls both with scarfs coming and leaving, then she remembers nothing else.

In the morning the 15 year old Sikh girl woke up and thought somebody had given her dead legs, she looked at younger Sikh girl and saw blood all over her naked body. She thought she had been murdered and quickly tried to wake her. She then noticed she was naked and had blood all down her legs. She then broke down and they both stayed in the hotel room for 3 hours just crying.

The girls were gang raped for, they said, about Six hours. They both said they came in and out of consciousness and thought it was a bad dream or chose to think it was a bad dream. They can't remember exactly how many guys were there, but can remember one or two faces and remember one of the guys saying "where is your God now?"

They left the hotel by running out; they cannot remember if the same guy was at reception. They then ran in the streets, and luckily bumped into some goree students who took them to hospital.

We met the Sikh girls and their family and asked if we could record what had happened. Unfortunately, they do not want us to help them. The family have already changed their telephone numbers and are planning on going on a holiday to Canada to have some time out.

The police are not involved though the hospital did inform the police; the family are denying anything happened to them.

We have the spoken to the students who helped them and they are unsure which hotel it could have been and said there weren’t any in that particular area.

This is the most recent incident we have dealt with, it only happened in the last week of May this year. There are many cases like this and whether people want to believe it or not, there are many families that have gone through this.

This is not to do with a lack of education or Sikhi, it is do with these BarStewards targeting our little sisters and raping them!

mod note: your post has been edited and you've got a warning. This is your second warning, next time will be a ban. Please see our forum rules and guidelines for more info.