Any One See This In Birmingham

Guest fordcapri

Those two fat guys just do Jihad on Mc Donald's and KFC they got shook a few years back of Sikhs,the majority of residents ignore these fools,just like we ignore the Pandits giving leaflets to come to 'mandirs' on top of shops which claim to tell your future,

I can assure you no anti Sikh propaganda will be tolerated from these people,and after the Iceland Incident a while back we did have a meeting with the local Police Officers incharge of the area and warned them that next time there will be no 2nd chances for these lot the Police realised we was serious,

I never heard about the iceland issue happening again or haven't even seen it happen again.

But yes I will keep an eye out for it and yes as one poster said OUR OWN people set their own Sikhs up with the Police so thats the reason why we as a nation are weak as we have too many grasses.Please get the guy who came down to contact AK47 Jatha Lion or myself and we will discuss the next course of action if any is needed agianst these thugs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those who want to meet the BarStewards who are behind Sikh Conversions in the UK.

Please go to :

Time/Date: 6pm - 9:30pm/ 17th June 2009

Venue: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London, WC1R 4RL

Nearest Underground Stations: Holborn, Russell Square and Chancery Lane

For GIS Enquiries: 07807 487 057/ \n g_i_s@hotmail.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

For Islam4UK Enquiries: 07956 600 569

Sorry about the short notice.

what for? We dont even know what they gonna talk about. He could talk about sura 4 of the quaran about women's role in islam for all we know. Theres many progeammes across the uk like that. theres no evidence to suggest they gonan say anything against sikhs.

U just shown us a date of a random muslim event.

Can u be a little more specific? u said that the preacher said things against sikhs. what did he say exactly? Why hasnt any1 else in southall mentioned anything anout that day?

Take it easy with your comments mate, dont think that every1 just drives around in southall with nothin better 2 do.

Message me your mates number. I will call him/link him and ask him what happened myself.

If its true then we will all take appropriate measures to stop it from happening again.

Meantime i think we shud keep an eye out on sunday 4pm in that area (the time u stated).

Guest fordcapri
what for? We dont even know what they gonna talk about. He could talk about sura 4 of the quaran about women's role in islam for all we know. Theres many progeammes across the uk like that. theres no evidence to suggest they gonan say anything against sikhs.

U just shown us a date of a random muslim event.

Can u be a little more specific? u said that the preacher said things against sikhs. what did he say exactly? Why hasnt any1 else in southall mentioned anything anout that day?

Take it easy with your comments mate, dont think that every1 just drives around in southall with nothin better 2 do.

Message me your mates number. I will call him/link him and ask him what happened myself.

If its true then we will all take appropriate measures to stop it from happening again.

Meantime i think we shud keep an eye out on sunday 4pm in that area (the time u stated).

I doubt controversial discussion will be advertised.

what does it mean to be in islam?? to believe in allah (the muzi definition of allah..)

who created the concept of allah? mohamed. (the muzis hence say, 'the muslim god')

what does it mean to be a muslim? to follow the way of the prophet mo. and his teachings.

who do the muslims follow? MOHAMED!

since the creation of islam is marked by mohmed, (sura 163 and 6:13) who is dubbed the first muslim in these suras. (p.s. in sura 3:67 and 2:127-133, it says abhram was the first muslim; however this is as per a different definition of being muslim! since the birth of mohmmed, that definition was changed.--> the muzis like to say that i was completed but it was changed, hence the difference in jesus of nazarath and muslims)

from adam up untill jesus of nazarath, they are said to be muslim because of mohammeds definition of muslim.. hell, the muslims were even calling our guru naanak dev ji pir baba naanak! everyone knows the story of guru naanak sahibs assention to heaven. the muzis were fighting the hindus over who guru naanak dev ji belonged to. so, the 'prophets' before mohammed, were only as per the definition of being muslim. this is why, muzis also called guru naanak dev ji, 'theirs'. (as pointed out by user >Sarbat da Pala< )

it is now however established that mohamed is the bench mark for being a muslim.

when was mohammed born( / how old is islam) ??? ~1400 years old! mohammed was born approx 570 AD in meka.

so from this evidence alone, there is nothing that suggests that jesus of nazarath was a muzi. in fact the oposite is suggested!

in one gospel (that was not included due to the romans, the full story is to long, but basikally, the romans chopped and changed parts in the bible, then made it law. lots of gospels could have made 'the cut' but didnt.) however....

in one gospel, jesus said that 'beware, the persians will come after my death and distort my word'..

and this is what happend... mohammed (who was called insane by his own uncle[dads bro] ) came and then started islam.

so just because that the muzis say that jesus of nazarath was a muzi(of meka) dont make it true.. jesus was the 'prophet mohammed. i cant remember the sura, but it says that there have been prophets throughout the ages (i think it says 125000 but some sources say 124000 and others 240000! so there is a question.. if all of them are prophets, then how come that the message of jesus differs??? this is because the muzis 'honoured the saying of jesus of nazarath' i.e. they distorted the word of jesus of nazarath just like jesus of nazarath said that they wud..

another question is, why are only 26 prophets recognised in islam? (again, some say that there are 24 prophets of islam and others say that there are 30 others say 31(by including adam)...

either way, the shill is adement. it can be clearly seen the (serious) inconsistencies in islam.

i feel that there is no question about it that the word of jesus of nazarath was warped by the muzis.

it just makes us say, dhan sikhi. dhan sikh dharam.

gurfateh

what does it mean to be in islam?? to believe in allah (the muzi definition of allah..)

who created the concept of allah? mohamed. (the muzis hence say, 'the muslim god')

what does it mean to be a muslim? to follow the way of the prophet mo. and his teachings.

who do the muslims follow? MOHAMED!

since the creation of islam is marked by mohmed, (sura 163 and 6:13) who is dubbed the first muslim in these suras. (p.s. in sura 3:67 and 2:127-133, it says abhram was the first muslim; however this is as per a different definition of being muslim! since the birth of mohmmed, that definition was changed.--> the muzis like to say that i was completed but it was changed, hence the difference in jesus of nazarath and muslims)

from adam up untill jesus of nazarath, they are said to be muslim because of mohammeds definition of muslim.. hell, the muslims were even calling our guru naanak dev ji pir baba naanak! everyone knows the story of guru naanak sahibs assention to heaven. the muzis were fighting the hindus over who guru naanak dev ji belonged to. so, the 'prophets' before mohammed, were only as per the definition of being muslim. this is why, muzis also called guru naanak dev ji, 'theirs'. (as pointed out by user >Sarbat da Pala< )

it is now however established that mohamed is the bench mark for being a muslim.

when was mohammed born( / how old is islam) ??? ~1400 years old! mohammed was born approx 570 AD in meka.

so from this evidence alone, there is nothing that suggests that jesus of nazarath was a muzi. in fact the oposite is suggested!

in one gospel (that was not included due to the romans, the full story is to long, but basikally, the romans chopped and changed parts in the bible, then made it law. lots of gospels could have made 'the cut' but didnt.) however....

in one gospel, jesus said that 'beware, the persians will come after my death and distort my word'..

and this is what happend... mohammed (who was called insane by his own uncle[dads bro] ) came and then started islam.

so just because that the muzis say that jesus of nazarath was a muzi(of meka) dont make it true.. jesus was the 'prophet mohammed. i cant remember the sura, but it says that there have been prophets throughout the ages (i think it says 125000 but some sources say 124000 and others 240000! so there is a question.. if all of them are prophets, then how come that the message of jesus differs??? this is because the muzis 'honoured the saying of jesus of nazarath' i.e. they distorted the word of jesus of nazarath just like jesus of nazarath said that they wud..

another question is, why are only 26 prophets recognised in islam? (again, some say that there are 24 prophets of islam and others say that there are 30 others say 31(by including adam)...

either way, the shill is adement. it can be clearly seen the (serious) inconsistencies in islam.

i feel that there is no question about it that the word of jesus of nazarath was warped by the muzis.

it just makes us say, dhan sikhi. dhan sikh dharam.

gurfateh

Your argument put a smile on my face.

It is so simple and yet so true.

It is good to see some fresh interpretations of their crazy religion.

From my understanding, there will be 72 sects of islam on the day of judgement.

The De-jal will fight against the Masiyah, the De-jal is apparently in some cave right now in the middle east.

If you read Hussain-Al-Bakhri's version of the quran and also the ha'diths its says only those with unshorn hair will enter paradise...Though we do not believe in the concept of judgement day, I guess we are ones who will allowed to chill there.

But they will never admit it...Crazy FutherMuckers.

who boycotts their shops.

ive made a big effort in the past few years, sometimes i do when theres nothing else.

My family boycots their shops.

One day there was a big kick off at my yard because someone wanted to get the Subji for their shop coz it was cheaper.

One day I was walking past the market in the morning and the fruit people who were dirty Solleh were unloading their past sell by date fruit off the back of their stolen van.

In the van, they were playing some Nasheeds (Solla verses from that book which is written backwards), anyway to cut a long story short, it played on my mind whether we were wrong for boyctting their shops as they are still doing Kirat Kamai (though fraudulent).

One day I met a GurSikh who explained how Amrit was created, by reciting Gurbani over water. The Bani affects the water and makes it into Amrit. This is why the Sarovar at Darbar Sahib has so much Shakti, and also why Amrit is the only means of allowing you to obtain Mukhti. The positive energies and power of the words, and the Naad affects the Amrit to make it into something special.

In the same way, their negative verses that talk about 72 virgins and beating women and being allowed to rape your wife if she denies you sex has an affect over the food and liquids around them.

This is the main reason we cannot eat halal, because the affect the negative verses have on the meat. Therefore, by buying products from muslim shops you in fact are slowly converting yourself to islam. Though I have not explained my argument very well, it still makes sense?

I have noticed in alot of Sikh shops they play Jap Ji Sahib in the mornings, this will no doubt affect certain products in the shops positively.

You are what you eat.