Simranjit Singh Mann Bows At The Feet Of Pakhandi Saadh Balwant Sehorra Wala

KH4L1$T4N1

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

regardless of our opinions of SS Mann he was always a supporter of an Azaad Khalistan and opposed dehdharis, and stood up to the sarkaar without giving a damn. but now he has shown his true colours as he bows at the feat of Balwant sinh Seorra wala, the same man wo wants to make his own version of Harmandhir Sahib.

heres the link

Mann bows to the fake saadh at 3.50

regardless of our opinions of SS Mann he was always a supporter of an Azaad Khalistan and opposed dehdharis, and stood up to the sarkaar without giving a damn. but now he has shown his true colours as he bows at the feat of Balwant sinh Seorra wala, the same man wo wants to make his own version of Harmandhir Sahib.

heres the link

heres the link

its not a good sign for the sikhs when people like mann bow on the feets of pakhandi saadh what about the other people ita becoming a tradition each and every day that some leader or the other is doing such a thing

gustakhi maaf

i have heard mann owns many expensive properties outside the map of 'khalistan'. and he has never made any effot to get rid of the properties outside 'khalistan' ever. maybe he thinks after hes become president of khalsitan indian govt will erect memorials in memory of his highness the president of khalistan at those sites. while he was encourging numerous youth to sacrifice everything including their life for the just cause, mr mann held dearly to all the so much expensive properties outside 'khalistan' all the time. all politicians would sell even their mothers if the need arose. for example capt amrinder singh promised at golden temple before coming to power in 2002 that he would keep electricity free in state but then implemented bills for the same once he became cm and made it free only 18 months before the elections in 2007. look at badal. look at giani zail singh. look at whoever. the aim of these people is to rule. if they wanted to sacrifice they would have perished in 1984 defending akal takht, but who would get to rule then eh?

Oh my god, I got the link from the Mediapunjab newspaper. It's so shocking for me. A few days ago I watched a video of Maan, where he is appealing for Khalistan. And i thought he is the only one who says truth. But now i lost every hope in him.

The Youth should be wake up now. This is their time...

Oh my god, I got the link from the Mediapunjab newspaper. It's so shocking for me. A few days ago I watched a video of Maan, where he is appealing for Khalistan. And i thought he is the only one who says truth. But now i lost every hope in him.

The Youth should be wake up now. This is their time...

I totaly agree the sikh leaders have gone for sure a man of the panth has turned into man of the/this (insert word here) well... <_< anyway

he matha tekhs at 3.50

he says that after Sant Bhindranwale i recieve ANAND from sadh sehorra wala at 7:35

and declares himself a chela at 7:48

OYEEEEEEE B4 we point the finger maybe theres a reason to this

why would he do that

its not very much like him unless................. i mena its possible but i doubt it

i dunno but this whole Harmandir Sahib thing seems like maybe its for Sikhs

ho sakda i mean it seems just wrong at first glance but with the Chaupai Sahibs Just finishing

maybe the duplicate is not meant to bother Sikhs

i dunno i feel as if things just might not be what they appear ????? hmmm??????