Southall’s First Authentic Muay Thai Club

bakaree

Hi superbell,

No we train on the wooden floors, but to be honest we have been training on wooden floors for around 15 years without any issues, in a controlled atmosphere its fine, but most of our sparring is done in a matted area or a ring, but in general training there really is no need.

• 4 weeks later...

wjkk wjkf

Wid Gurus kirpa things like this are needed in every area. Some of the Singhrow sevadars went here for a day, it mashed us up could not get up for a week. The singhs are doing a great job and are on the level. i was well shocked when we saw that the hall was packed and that even singhnis were taking part, it was a good feeling seeing guru gobinds singhs ji;s childern taking part in martail activity. good stuff

• 11 months later...

Please check out the charities we (Akaal Muay Thai) support:

http://www.khalsaaid.org/ (10 Years of Seva)

http://www.prisonerwelfare.com/ (running for many years unofficially

The sangat that attend this are not chardi kalla people as this has been told by many.

Do men and women train together?

Not really respectful isit? More chance of men checking females out and females checking men?

And then becomming items.

Gupt 12 what are you on? As always some s t u pid odd bod who wants to knock down the efforts of others. Where did you get your chardikala meter from, it'd be good to have one, so I can walk around like you and check on the CKness of people.

People can check each other out wherever they want, walking down the street, damn we best stop doin that too! I don't think they'd be coming to a physical class t o be doing it.

The class is great, I urge all to attend, Wed 7pm, Southall Community Centre

The sangat that attend this are not chardi kalla people as this has been told by many

If you are saying that many people have said that Chardi Kalan people do not attend.

I dont know how to respond to this, it is a Muay Thai Martial arts class, we dont check if people are nitnemi at the door no. However, students at the class have participated in many fundraising events for the two Sikh charities outside of class, raising 12k last year. in my opinion that is chardi kala.

We do however make sure that every student is recommended and go to lengths to make sure they are honest and decent, i.e no thugs, etc. We have rejected many people at the door for these reasons. Furthermore regarding Men and Women, the class is split, men partner up with men and women partner up with women. Eitherway, we dont allow unecessary talking between any student regardless of gender. Most of the Bibiyan in the class are students sisters, i,e my cousin sister.

"Not really respectful isit? More chance of men checking females out and females checking men? "

hmm... what would you suggest, how about women only stay indoors and never go out, let alone learn how to defend themselves, actually when they go out maybe they should wear cloaks that cover them from their head to their toes, including hands and faces..........that sounds like a different religion to me!

Either way i find it sad and depressing that Bhai Pala Singh and others are currently in illegal detention having endured ruthless torture...........yet you would rather make a post to condemn and criticise the Akaal Muay Thai class,........ Typical.

WJKK WJKF, I'm pretty shocked how people go so Low and make such deep and disappointing comments like that. Well for Gupt12 for your information this Akaal Muay Thai classes are one of the most insipiring thing I had seen and also attended. Helped me in so many forms of ways physical,mentally etc. I rate all the people that teach this and wish them all the best and with guru ji kirpa hope this becomes a big hit and more people to attend I'd recommend it to everyone, to attend. :)

WJKK WJKF, I'm pretty shocked how people go so Low and make such deep and disappointing comments like that. Well for Gupt12 for your information this Akaal Muay Thai classes are one of the most insipiring thing I had seen and also attended. Helped me in so many forms of ways physical,mentally etc. I rate all the people that teach this and wish them all the best and with guru ji kirpa hope this becomes a big hit and more people to attend I'd recommend it to everyone, to attend. :)