Unholy Nexus : Sadhs And Politicians Of Punjab

Tony

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the problem with people like big5abi- is that they are punjabi, they follow anyone who can say a few tuks of Gurbani and all of a sudden they are bram gyaani.

They are so s.t.u.p.i.d. that they forget that we should only do matha tek to Guru Maharaj not everyone who has Sant in their name. Please dont get me wrong I would never do nindhya of any Sant especially since you never now how much giaan and kamaaee they have but I would never give them as much respect as Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Benti to sangat please do not slander the only true gem left in sikhi today. The applying of tilak is a maryada done at Hazoor sahib. Has been done since you lot were even born. Please don’t comment on things you don’t understand.

Babaji has been doing kirtan for the last 60+ years. They spend 12 years doing gupt jaap, before being found by sangat (Predicted by Sant Isher Singh ji) Before babaji was even born Sant Attar Singh Ji went to sidhsar and predicated that Sant balwant singh ji would be born and would be a nectar of knowledge. And if you guys have ever heard babajis bachan or diwaan you would understand. Even when Sant balwant singh jis mother passed away Baba Sant Jarnail Singhji Khalsa Bhindranwale was sent a letter and said that she was my mother too while holding the letter next to their heart.

And also babaji hasn’t got their own DERA. They stay at Mata Gujri sirra. The Place where the 300years was celebrated was the asthan of Baba Beeram Dass ji where Dashmash ji themselves sent a hand written saroop of maharaj.

Fateh . . . .

Understand that there are ppl who are puran BrahamGayanis and have a lot of Kamai.

Just a few pointers that I will like answers to:

1. At Hazoor sahib - the Tilak is done while Asa di // is being recited. The Shabad recited at the time when the Ardasia does the tilak is:

Chandan Ka birha Bhala . . . . . oi Bhi Chandan hoye rehe. ..... . .

Pls look at the meaning of this shabad at STTM and understand that just by putting a tilak on doesnt make us holier or any better.

Now if you look at the Maryada of Hazoor Sahib when the doors are opened in the morning, the first thing that goes in is a BATA (bowl) of Sukha. Pls dont start saying that we should follow that too now.

For the Tilak Maryada and the other points that happen at Hazoor sahib: Hazoor Sahib is in old Hindustan, and was under the control of Mahants for a long time who created their own Maryada. It really hasnt changed since those days.

If we disregard the above, I want to know is that where does the Maryada of putting Tilak on Guru Sahib comes from. Why are you putting stains on the Guru ji's Bani. What is that achieving. You all seem to have a good grasp of English. Pls enlighten me WHAT DOES PUTTING TILAK ON GIVES. Dont bring any Braham Gayani or Kamai into this. Just simply explain; as a normal person: what does it gain. Both on a normal person and a Gursikh.

2. Guru Granth Sahib is our (mine) Supreme Lord. Whilst Guru Ji is in Parkash and we are in Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib ji why should I Matha tek to someone else (again regardless of who that person should be).

2b. Did Sant Atar Singh ji or Sant Isher singh ji allowed anyone to do Matha Tek to them whilst in or outside the Hazoori of Guru Grant Sahib ji, You will find the ansewr is NO. And if someone tried they were pretty harsh to them. Listen to their own katha and you will find that out.

So again a humble request to my dear friends here: I am thick: pls provide me with information on: I dont want an argument. I just want your personal opinion on:

1. What does putting a Tilak on Guru Granth Sahib ji does. What does it gain. What Shardha is it that you should do that. Why should one do that.

2. Matha Tek to a person in Guru Ji's Hazoori to anyone else, is that viable? Should Sikhs do that?

Fateh . . . . . . .

Tony you're a blind ignoramous. No one cares what you think, you have no conception of who or what a saint is. Sant Balwant Singh is from Baba Biram Das, Guru Gobind Singh Ji's relative. You have no knowledge of sanatanism nor do you possess the ability to acquire it. I suggest you stick to your sgpc nonsense.

Thanks for telling me my ignorance. I am happy to be convienced

Pls tell me:

2. Guru Granth Sahib is our (mine) Supreme Lord. Whilst Guru Ji is in Parkash and we are in Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib ji why should I Matha tek to someone else (again regardless of who that person should be).

2b. Did Sant Atar Singh ji or Sant Isher singh ji allowed anyone to do Matha Tek to them whilst in or outside the Hazoori of Guru Grant Sahib ji,

So again a humble request to my dear friends here: I am thick: pls provide me with information on: I dont want an argument. I just want your personal opinion on:

1. What does putting a Tilak on Guru Granth Sahib ji does. What does it gain. What Shardha is it that you should do that. Why should one do that.

2. Matha Tek to a person in Guru Ji's Hazoori to anyone else, is that viable? Should Sikhs do that?

Pls pls pls rather than highlighting my ignorance or my stupidity: Pls answer the above questions.

BTW - And And And when did I ever mention sgpc. Where did that come from?