Unholy Nexus : Sadhs And Politicians Of Punjab

Tony

I think Uk Gupt Kaur is a bahman who believes too much bipran ki reet. You should focus more on gurmat and stop promoting bahmanism, shame on you.

Leave UKGuptKaur alone,the tikka and all other pakhand they do is Bipran Ki Reet,and putting a tikka on SGGS ji is in my eyes pure bamanvadh/hinduism

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Uk Gupt Kaur is a bahman who believes too much bipran ki reet. You should focus more on gurmat and stop promoting bahmanism, shame on you.

Lol how is she promoting 'bahmanism'??

If noticed that recently there has been more and more 'snathanism" on this forum and i really hope the young children or those who are just coming into Sikhi do not take in what some of these people are sayin!!

I know of sant balwant singh, he is a pooran brahm gyanee. The only idiots here are the three who posted above me.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!

I think the sangat of the panth has become a joke. Any new baba who appears in Punjab becomes to be known as a Sant or Brahmgyani. Everyone here needs to read Bhai Gurdas Jee's vaara and truly understand who a sant or Brahmgyani is. The true sants and brahmgyanis come into the sangat and remain hidden within the sangat and no one can really tell they are true sants. What happens now is a "Baba" comes into sangat, with a white kurta and white gol dastar, does a little bit of keertan and dharnaa and automatically gets the title sant blah blah Singh.

Bhai Gurdas Jee was a gurmukh pyara of Guru Sahibs times, Bhai Gurdaas jee had easily reached the pinnacles of sikhi sehaj avasta - Dasum Duar and had much more kamai than the modern day so called brahmgyanis. Guru Sahib even asked bhai sahib to include his vaara into guru granth sahib jee, however bhai sahib had refused. The point I am making look at the avasta Bhai Gurdas Jee reached, however Gurdas was still referred to as BHAI Gurdas Jee, not Sri 108 Brahmgyani Mahapursh Sant Gurmukh Bhai Gurdas Jee. Look at Baba Budha Jee, Bhai Mani Singh, Bhai Tara Singh, all referred to as bhai not sant or Brahmgyani.

The panth needs to learn from this mistake otherwise these so called "Baba or Brahmgyanis" will become Baba Maan Singh's Pehowale's. Baba Maan Singh started as a naam japana wala singh, but when sangat started respecting him, haumai got to him and he got charged with rape. I could name many more baba.

On the side note there are gurmukhs and Sants in the panth who have amazing jeevans. However the majority are not.

Phul chuk Maaf.