Bibis Only Please

Guest kaurssss

Guest kaurssss

UMMM YH

SO I JUST STARTED FULLY GETTING MY PERIOD (LATE CAUSE OS PCOS) BEFORE I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN IT LIKE THIS AND IM JUST HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE

IT TAKE SO LONG IN THE BATHROOM WITH THE KACHERA

I USE TAMPONS BUT WHEN THEY LEAK

I CANT PUT A PAD UNDER CAUSE THE PAD MOVES WITH KACHERA

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

vjkkvjkf

wear underwear under ur kashera.... we can talk properly off this site... leave me ur details plss

...dnt forget to put one leg at a time for ur kashera..... so what i do is.... leave one leg of kashera in... put underwear in other leg... put new kasheraa in new leg and so on... i can explain better of here

Guest Guest

While taking a shower, you can take your Kachera off of ONEleg ONLYand wrap the whole of it to the ankle of the other. This way it's not off of your body. When you are done with the bath part, still have your wet Kachera tied to your ankle, you should carefully wear an underwear not letting it touch your wet Kachera. There are special underwears for women for the time of the month. They help keep your pad or whatnot in place. These hug your stomach helping it ease off any pain; thats if you experience any. After that you can simply put on your new dry Kachera. Put your leg into the new dry Kachera thats the leg without the wet kachera on it. After that take off the wet kachera, wash that leg with the wet Kachera on it and dry it and put the dry Kachera on that leg as well. This way you have kept your Kachera on all this while. I hope it makes sense. Make sure that under no condition should you take your Kachera OFF of both your legs.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its true. Most people wear knickers but that defies point of kachera.....in my opinion thats just kachera as showpiece. Actually there is a special way to tie your nala where you secure the underneath loose kachera part so you pad does not slip...best thing to do is to ask any aunty from India as its hard to explain. In essence you need a long nala like they had in the old days...you wrap it around our waist, flip it underneath and knot it..but mind you, its not exactly easy so speak to people and do what your conscious says.

Guest Guesto

sitar penji, how does the kashera become a showpeice? if it was up on a mantlepeice maybe it would be a showpeice...but your when your wearing it, regardless of what is underneath, it is still big, baggy and concealing, keeping that feeling of control e.c.t...(not meaning to use a harsh tone, just discussing e.c.t)

Infact, on that note, what did singhneeya used to use anyway? I thought it would be extra cloth underneath, similar to reusable nappies for kids which wer still used in the 80's..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

There have bben some simliar discussions on this topic, i have posted the links, in case find these helpful.. :)

Singhniah @ that time of the month

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=42142

Experiences of Singhniah

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...t=0&start=0

Guest said:
While taking a shower, you can take your Kachera off of ONEleg ONLYand wrap the whole of it to the ankle of the other. This way it's not off of your body. When you are done with the bath part, still have your wet Kachera tied to your ankle, you should carefully wear an underwear not letting it touch your wet Kachera. There are special underwears for women for the time of the month. They help keep your pad or whatnot in place. These hug your stomach helping it ease off any pain; thats if you experience any. After that you can simply put on your new dry Kachera. Put your leg into the new dry Kachera thats the leg without the wet kachera on it. After that take off the wet kachera, wash that leg with the wet Kachera on it and dry it and put the dry Kachera on that leg as well. This way you have kept your Kachera on all this while. I hope it makes sense. Make sure that under no condition should you take your Kachera OFF of both your legs.

Edited

Penji, just wear knickers. If you fill that wearing kechara on top of your knickers will make YOU FEEL like a better "Sikh" then do that.

One dons underwear for modesty and thats what Guru jee wanted us to do. People of India at Guru jees time probably did not and maybe only wore a dhodi.

Wear knickers and use "winged" press-on towels.

STOP IT! :@

This ONE LEG business is RIDICULOUS!!. A kechara is a kechara. Simply remove it COMPLETELY when taking a shower or bath. Its not going make you less of a Sikh.

Penji, just wear knickers. If you fill that wearing kechara on top of your knickers will make YOU FEEL like a better "Sikh" then do that.

One dons underwear for modesty and thats what Guru jee wanted us to do. People of India at Guru jees time probably did not and maybe only wore a dhodi.

Wear knickers and use "winged" press-on towels.

OMG!!!!

our kashera is nt meant 2 leave our bodys.. r u feeling ok? dnt fill the girls head with rubbish.. :@