Bibis Only Please

Guest kaurssss

exactly! just tell her what u think she should do stop filling the girls head with thoughts like that!!

i think penji u should just use a pany under ur kashera put the pad on the pantie ....u can wear it without leaving ur kashera off..just use the one leg thing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly! just tell her what u think she should do stop filling the girls head with thoughts like that!!

i think penji u should just use a pany under ur kashera put the pad on the pantie ....u can wear it without leaving ur kashera off..just use the one leg thing

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

Removing a kechara from our body to take a bath will NOT make us less of a Sikh.

So please STOP distorting Sikhee!!!! :@

theres is no ritualism talk here

removing a kashera is forbidden to us we can let the kashera leave our body !..taking it off one leg and leaving it on the other does not mean we took it off completely because it is still with our body

btw i dont see anyone distorting sikhi here

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

Removing a kechara from our body to take a bath will NOT make us less of a Sikh.

Your clearly not getting the point. Let me help to make it clearer:

OUR PANJ K'S CANNOT BE SEPERATED FROM OUR BODY, THATS WHY WE REMOVE ONE LEG FIRST, THEN THE OTHER...WE DO WHATEVER OUR PANJ PYARE TELL US...NOT WHAT YOU SAY..YOUR NOT GURU JI!

I hope you understand now. :)

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

OUR PANJ K'S CANNOT BE SEPERATED FROM OUR BODY, THATS WHY WE REMOVE ONE LEG FIRST, THEN THE OTHER...WE DO WHATEVER OUR PANJ PYARE TELL US...NOT WHAT YOU SAY..YOUR NOT GURU JI!

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

When we die, do you think our 'kechara' is going to go with us?

So please STOP distorting Sikhee!!!!

Your "Guru" is TEACHING you RITUALISM.

MINE that is SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE is not.

Gurbani as per Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee CLEARLY rejects futile ritualistic practices and superstitious believes.

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

RITUALISM is NOT Sikhee.

When we die, do you think our 'kechara' is going to go with us?

So please STOP distorting Sikhee!!!!

Your "Guru" is TEACHING you RITUALISM.

MINE that is SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE is not.

Gurbani as per Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee CLEARLY rejects futile ritualistic practices and superstitious believes.

ERMMM UR STRANGE...MOST PANJ PYARE SAY THIS...IM GUESSING YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN AMRIT :| THE WHOLE POINT OF THE PANJ K'S BECOMING PART OF THE BODY IS TO NOT LET IT REMOVE FROM THE BODY. I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR TEACHINGS TO YOURSELF, NOT THAT ANYONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU ANYWAY :)

Please TELL me WHERE does it say in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE that we should practice RITUALISM or SUPERSTITIOUS believes?

umm bhenji guru gobind singh ji gave us the panj kakkar we can not let them go

and another thing is all ten gurus jot is in sri guru granth shaib ji

Did Guru Jee say that we must practice ritualism or believe in superstitious practices?

NO he DID NOT.