Bibis Only Please

Guest kaurssss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please TELL me WHERE does it say in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE that we should practice RITUALISM or SUPERSTITIOUS believes?

okayy?..... so then....

we shouldn't do nitnem cause thats a ritual

we shouldn't do naam abhiyaas at amritvela cause thats a ritual

we shouldn't keep our hair cause thats a ritual

we shouldn't bow down to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji cause thats a ritual

etc

You make what it is! We just simply see it as not letting it seperate from our body because Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji said so. Whatever Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji tell his sikhs to do is exactly what Sri Guru Granth Sahib is telling us too. Theres no difference.

Guru Gobind Singh ji wants us to be pure inwardly and outwardly thats why he gave us those rehits e.g. keeping hair, etc, and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji gave us teachings to pure our internal self.

The only way to know this spiritually is to accept the teachings of all the Guru's and see them as one light. In dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh ji said those that don't see all the Guru's as one cannot progress spiritually.

ukguptkaur why dont u just keep ur views 2 yourself

as a GURSIKH we HAVE to keep our kashera, kanga, kara, kesh and kirpan on us at all times

99.9% of panj pyare will say KEEP ur kashera on u at all times!!

dnt fill the girls head with ur "funky" thoughts.

the girl asked for advice on periods and how 2 place them not for her mind to be filled with your corrupt views!

and its got nothing 2 do with rituals!

5. Kashera – Long shorts

The Kashera is underwear blessed to us by the Guru, it is white in colour and like a long pair of shorts.

sIl jq kI kC pihir pkiVE hiQAwrw ]

"The sign of true chastity is the Kashera you must wear this, And hold weapons in hand."

(Bhai Gurdas Jee, //. 41, pauri 15)

The Kashera is the sign of sexual restraint and a constant reminder of our moral duties as Sikhs. The Kashera and

Kirpan are never to be separated from the body.

k`C ikRpwn n kbhU iqAwgY ]

"The Kashera and Kirpan are never to leave the body."

(Rehatnama Bhai Desa Singh Jee p.147)

You are only to wear Rev Kashera (a traditional style Kashera)40. The Kashera gives us the teaching,

dyiK prweIAW cMgIAW, mwvW BYxW DIAW jwxY ]

"Men should look at the opposite sex as mothers, sisters and daughters, (women should look at the opposite sex as

fathers, brothers and sons)."

(//. 29, Pauri 11, Bhai Gurdas Jee)

The Kashera is never to leave your body completely i.e. stepping out of it with both your legs. After doing Ishnaan, one

half of the wet Kashera is to be removed from one leg and a dry clean Kashera is to be put on that leg, and similarly for

the other leg.

If the Kashera does leave the body by accident, then you are to approach "Five Singhs" who will do Ardas

for you and give you a punishment.

If the Kangha, Kirpan and Kara leave the body you can do an Ardas yourself, but if

the Kashera leaves the body only "Five Singhs" can do the Ardas. The Kashera is never to be changed whilst your head

is uncovered.

taken from:

http://damdamitaksaal.org/index2.php?optio...pdf=1&id=80

:)

i noticed im bad at supporting my statements lol

but yes what ever khasa here said and shadow bhenji said is true

awww koi na

a lot of people turn away from sikhi because they read topics like this, where over such a simple thing people have different views and knowledge!

we have to show the panth that we are clued up and we do know what were on about

otherwise it would be a "ritualistic" wouldnt it?

i noticed im bad at supporting my statements lol

but yes what ever khasa here said and shadow bhenji said is true

awww koi na

a lot of people turn away from sikhi because they read topics like this, where over such a simple thing people have different views and knowledge!

we have to show the panth that we are clued up and we do know what were on about

otherwise it would be a "ritualistic" wouldnt it?

yes exactly what im trying to say if we dont ahave the proofs then yes it would be ritualistic but when we have the proof and we have the knowlegde of it..

like we have proof form the 1700's like muslim historians wrote about the sikhs and even some other sikh historian wrote about it also i forgot the bhai sahibs name right now but yes its there in history

Please TELL me WHERE does it say in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE that we should practice RITUALISM or SUPERSTITIOUS believes?

okayy?..... so then....

we shouldn't do nitnem cause thats a ritual

we shouldn't do naam abhiyaas at amritvela cause thats a ritual

Remembering the NAAM 24 hrs a day IS NOT practising futile man-made ritualism and superstitions.

Not removing kechara whilst taking a bath or shower and saying that its part of Sikhee IS practising superstitious practice.

Its no better then being a BAHMAN!! and practising BIPRAN KEE REET!!!