Sikhsangat - Baised?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ke fateh!

First of all of all how are moderators chosen on sikhsangat?

I always thought they are chosen on the basis of not taking part in controverial debates, and at the very least the sangat is informed of who is or isnt a moderator.

I was wondering were a poster called 'Namstang' had gone when i read this on a different forum - http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=11263

Is it true that Bilja singh is a moderator? If so, why?

How can you possibly chose Bilja singh (no offence to him personally) despite knowing he is a scholar and takes part in alot of controversial debating?

Shouldnt the sangat have a say in this?

WHY why has Namstang been banned?

Please allow this to be posted as i believe the sangat have the right to know how this forum is being run, or turning biased like many other forums im sure we are all well aware of....

Guest Singh from UK

I would also like to say i feel the same as the above poster, regarding the "namastang" user i felt he/she brought so so much real gian to the Sikhsangat forum, it is quite upsetting to see all this going on

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

First of all of all how are moderators chosen on sikhsangat? I always thought they are chosen on the basis of not taking part in controverial debates, and at the very least the sangat is informed of who is or isnt a moderator.

Most of the moderators are chosen by forum founding member(s): Balait_da_sher, Talikhaak & S1ngh. There is no voting nor any sangat approval process. We select sewadars by looking at their mature and long standing on our forums. We don't keep sewadars just because they are our social friends etc. For example: 3 founding sewadars never met each other till this day (7 years since we made this forum) but still we are together because of our basic understanding of what we want this forum to be.

All moderators and admin are allowed to speak freely on board about anything but within the limits of forum rules. If any moderator or admin is involved in any controversial topic/thread then it is fine with us and we don't judge his character because of that. We try not to get someone in our team who is related or official belong to any jathabandi. We don't hide them nor have any top secret group etc.. Any member can see the forum moderators (Its been made public since 2004): http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?act=St...mp;CODE=leaders

Please allow this to be posted as i believe the sangat have the right to know how this forum is being run, or turning biased like many other forums im sure we are all well aware of....

If SikhSangat.com was biased we wouldn't even approve such a topic, since all topics in Gupt Forum have to be approved. We try our best to run this forum in a very cool sikhi way and many members like that way. Every forum is unique and all attract different type of sangat. Veerjeeoo we try our best but sometime we cannot please all, so I am sure that you can understand what we are trying to say.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh