KICKED OUT from a Gurudwara

Simran9

Very mean some people, I would setup my own Gurudwara nearby and ban them from It in an opening ceremony. Nothing like a good fight....... ! :umm:

We know - we need fewer people who would do actions such as meantioned by you - we already have enough of them...

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

pourree ||

sabh ko aakhai aapanaa jis naahee so chun kadteeai ||

keethaa aapo aapanaa aapae hee laekhaa sa(n)dteeai ||

jaa rehanaa naahee aith jag thaa kaaeith gaarab ha(n)dteeai ||

ma(n)dhaa kisai n aakheeai parr akhar eaeho bujheeai ||

moorakhai naal n lujheeai ||19||

Pauree:

All call You their own, Lord; one who does not own You, is picked up and thrown away.

Everyone receives the rewards of his own actions; his account is adjusted accordingly.

Since one is not destined to remain in this world anyway, why should he ruin himself in pride?

Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

elections in the gurdwara can be one of the worst times as well.

there was once a time when there was a granthi who supported a certain party. he walked past a group of pwomen who supported the rival party. anyway the women grabbed the giani, and a women spun her maala like some chain. he was called to a certain place where the comitee wale people were. as they were embarrased that one of their comitee wale bandhi got hit my older women, they decided to kick him out from the comitee as well as get him out of the gurdwara.

that is plain stupid. plain stupid

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

on the first, sikhi believes in political and religion ..... miri and piri sahibs

second i agree with aman on the fact that it is our duties to kick some one out who ever disrespects sikhi or the guru's house

third... if some one is going to kick some one out, they better have a very good reason. just because ur political party can rule the gurudwara's actions is no a reason. some one who does that should be kick out.

bhul chuuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!