How To Keep Faith In God

Guest shastr

i second the above given suggestion.

tell me something life ji. do we have 2 eyes? have we seen maharajs darshan with those eyes? do we have 2 ears? how often do we listen to gurbani kirtan with them? do we have a tongue? how much simran do we do with it? do we have 2 hands? how much seva do we do with them? do we have 2 legs? do they walk into maharaj's hazoori everyday?

we r given food, we r given a famliy, we r given cell phones, we r given cars, we r given pocket money to spend, we r given comeputers, we r given internet, we r given friends, we r given money, we r given a house, we r given cloths

WE R GIVEN A MANUKHA DEHI! and we still have trouble keeping our faith in god? oh come on, the person who gave us all this, how could we possibly ever forget him??

and as for as hard times in life, "hukami andar sab ko, bahar hukam na koae."

to make life easier, we have to learn how to accept maharaj's hukam and be happy with wat he has given us, rather then tellin him about the thigns we "need".

WJKK WJKF

I guess for the past 2 years, I feel like I have lost faith in God, I have been let go 3x, and am having trouble keeping my job. I am not sure if anyone has had times where they question their faith, but can anyone suggest anything for me.

LIB

Dont let your relationship with God be based on your worldly success. This is a mistake that millions make.There relationship with God is based on material deals. "God if you give me this I will love you , if you dont then forget you" This is treating the valueless God who has infinite wealth as a cheap commodity. We all go through hardtimes. This is a test on our faith to accept GOds will and know everything he does is for our own good. Who knows maybe you have been laid off numerous times because God has something more suitable for you.

Use logic to find a way out of your problem. Why did you get laid off? What did you do? What can you do next time to avoid this situation? Apply for other jobs. Don't get sad. Bad times happen to all (some people get more, some people less). Life is unfair...nothing is going to come easy. Like they say its a dog eat dog world. When stuff like this happens remember that its all about how you deal with it. You will pull through and it will be the inner strength of God that got you through.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
WJKK WJKF

I guess for the past 2 years, I feel like I have lost faith in God, I have been let go 3x, and am having trouble keeping my job. I am not sure if anyone has had times where they question their faith, but can anyone suggest anything for me.

LIB

when you put your faith in others who then proceed to let you down, you in turn lose your faith in god because you blame him for THOSE people's actions..

dont accept too much from anyone, love everyone the same, hold god close to your heart and accept his hukam in everything

seva +bani/simran+ gurdwara thats all you need, everything in life will follow as god is more concerned about your affairs than you yourself are if you have full "bharosa" in him..