Sikhnet - Money Hungry!

searcher

They are anti Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale, so I don't donate any money to them anymore. Moreover, they run Akaal securites for the US govt(not sikhnet per se, but same individuals work for the both organization), which have more than 1 billion dollars in revenues, and their policy is not to hire turbaned sikhs.

They are anti Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale, so I don't donate any money to them anymore. Moreover, they run Akaal securites for the US govt(not sikhnet per se, but same individuals work for the both organization), which have more than 1 billion dollars in revenues, and their policy is not to hire turbaned sikhs.

Khalsa ji, how do you know there anti sant ji? :umm: Yogo Bhajan was good friends with saint ji there is also pictures on the internet. Also they are very fond of bhai fauja singh and the tera shaheeds. Also, is there a linkt that we can see about akall securities.

Much apreciated

Bhul Chuck Maaf

Khalsa ji, how do you know there anti sant ji? :umm: Yogo Bhajan was good friends with saint ji there is also pictures on the internet. Also they are very fond of bhai fauja singh and the tera shaheeds. Also, is there a linkt that we can see about akall securities.

Much apreciated

Bhul Chuck Maaf

Yogi Bhajan was in talk with Sant ji but not in great depth. Sant jee met everyone who went to see him. Yogi Bhajan was also a great friend of Indira Gandhi and there are pictures of his several meetings with indira in delhi. He has house/properties in delhi and there are internal legal battle going on between yogi's family with some of the 3ho followers. Some say that yogi was a messenger from delhi to amritsar (trying to broker a deal or something). Whatever it is there is no way to tell/show that they are pro-sant ji or khalistan. 3ho during that time is totally different than what we see today.

Much apreciated

Bhul Chuck Maaf

Sorry, I should have elaborated more, I thought everybody (i.e., most Sikhs) know that Sikhnet/Yogi do not support (I think, I should have used the word support instead of anti) Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale. You are right, they had close relation with Bhai Fauja Singh ji, but I don’t see that in any kind of action by Sikhnet or other Sikhs who are influenced by Yogi Bhajan.

Sikhnet has this article about the martyrdom of Akal Takhat on their site, but they don’t mention Sant Ji (if they do, it is not in any good way, I will try to put that link here too). There is also this Sikh lady form Sikhnet who talks about the martyrdom of Akal Takhat, and she never mentions Sant ji (she is on youtube, and you can listen to her on the site I am providing here about Akal Takhat article). I don’t think it is right to mention martyrdom of Akal Takhat without mentioning Sant ji.

[/size]

I still don’t want to be very critical of them because in many ways they are better Sikhs than me. I also realize that many of then come from hippie background, and talking about violence is taboo for them (also they don’t want to be controversial, but as a Sikh they need to stand for what is right, and money should not be the only concern). So in some ways I do understand where they are coming form, but I have the right not to give them my money. Moreover, if you read their discussion board, most to the discussions are anti shaheeds (I am talking about recent shaheeds). If you try to write something pro Sant Ji, it gets rejected.

Here is the link about Akal Securities:

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/american-sikhs-run-billion-dollar-security-firm

This is the link about Akal Takhat, I am not saying it is all bad, but they need to come straight up and say Sant ji was right and Indian govt. was wrong. Also listen to the Sikh lady on this site she is talking about martyrdom of Akal Takhat, and she never mention Sant ji.

http://www.sikhnet.com/pages/akal-takhat-martyrdom

Thats not Jathedar Talwinder Singh, its 'Baba' Nihal Singh.

Yogi was not a Sant Jarnail Singh supporter, but was infact a good friend of Indira Gandhi. I've heard from those who stayed with Sant ji that, Sant Jarnail Singh confronted Yogi Bhajan regards to a remark he made whilst meeting Indira and her chamchay, for which Yogi had no reply.

Perhaps this is also why the 3HO group dont speak much of Sant Jarnail Singh, or anything to do with the Sikh freedom movement.

If you want to donate your hard earned money, then why not give it to the families of Shaheeds, who live in pitiful conditions? Or pay for their children's eduaction.