Sikhs Attacked At Nottingham Semi Fianl By Pakistanis

manni007

VJKK VJKF

Dear all,

the problem has been highlighted already - Muslim Unity/extremism/violence/hatred/large numbers. These muslims are getting out of order in every part of our lives, be it at schools, colleges, universities, our homes, our nagar kirtans and now cricket matches. Its the hatred thatthey have for other communities especially sikhs. There are no sikh forces in the Uk who can deal with this problem, sadly.

sikhs will always get beatings, face it, we are being brought up as softies. Forget about sikh unit, its not going to happen - especially in the UK.....

VJKK VJKF

Why are you being so defeatist? Singhs won't sit around getting beatings

First they came for those who drank beer. But i was a tw@t with a 'holier-than-thou'-complex, so i kept my mouth shut.

Then they came for those who wore indian cricket shirts. But being a pakilover, i encouraged the beating.

Then they came for the moneh and keshdharis who had a bit of bir rass. They overwhelmed them. But i didnt care as i was only concerned that langar in my local gurudwara was available so i could shove my face.

Then they came for me. And no one was left to speak or fight alongside me. but that didnt matter as i rolled over and became a halfcut.

Serioulsy though, the people who are apologising for the pakis need to get a life. i've argued with a lot of hindustan apologists. now we have ones who defend the musis. you dogs sicken me.

Sorry if my comments weren't to your liking, but what p'd me off was the fact that this guy claims to have seen all this going on, but didn't do anything at all, fighting aside, he didn't even call the cops - and you can imagine the security presence at a paki cricket match. It all smacks of bs.

WTH is bawling on an internet forum a week later and writing to the stadium manager going to achieve ?

When we see stuff like this going on - act there and then.

I expalined dat I cudnt risk my elderly fathers safety by gettin into a fight wiv so many pakistanis, and for what? To be told dat I was wrong 2 help a singh wearin an indian top?

Some people on this site need 2 grow up, ps this was only 3 days ago, no singh shud hav beer spilled on his head, no matter if he supports india sarpanch,learn wot true sikhi is.

Hsd , ur right in what u say.

Most sikhs find excuses not 2 stick up 4 eachother, I wonder how many of u emailed the people at da ground or called, cause it will make a difference.

See the writing in the wall sikhs r being targeted by everybody in Ludhana village few days back a dera head forced a gursikh youth to bow before a mazar who approached the jathebandis when sikh activists went there dera heads escaped and singhs saw many amritdhari sikhs paying homage to mazar then dera head openly dared sikhs to stop his anti sikh activities. That dera head is not as powerful as sirsa dera. In punjab u can come accross sikh youths being beatenup by poorbias. This is because of sikhs r more interested in luxury cars,dowry items etc. Those tring to maintain real sikh cultures of learning martial arts, shooting ,milatary knowldge r looked down upon. Unless we revert back to milatary culture I will not be surprised in future sikhs being killed like goats will be common sight.It is essential to think of ur carreer but if u r not safe then everything will be useless.

HAWK13 veerji, which dera baba is this? Name, dera name and location (exact Pind name etc)

WJKK WJKF

After Pakistan won the world Twenty20 Cricket tournament, Southall Broadway was swamped with pakistan supporters roaming around by car horning and on foot with Pakistan flags.

Caused alot of traffic and was very noisy last night, but no violence took place towards sikhs. Nor was there any racist chants. Sikhs went about their everyday business as normal.

In Birmingham however, I heard bout some singhs getting slapped up during the Pakistan victory celebrations.

I think some areas certainly have bigger problems than others. It varies depending on the area and population of sikhs.

Guest amar_jkp

Solution is More Akharas In India and Abroad . We have to get together sooner we will better for us. I am not talking about Gatka Akharas , we have to learn all types of martial arts and we should discuss relegion too.

Some will say its a gang culture but this is the only solution .

Problems can be solved by accepting that it is a problem not by ignoring. So reached sikh youth specially the so called Bharat Mata de putar, built gangs not like blacks but akhara types . Contact sikhs in defence forces , boxing and martial art games. Share the history of our warriors .

U cant attract youth by reading Gurbani only first attract them through martial arts .

Unite and Fight . We can do this Singo .

Muslims attract their youth through madrasas, we will do through Akharas.

Pakis are all the same. I was at Lords the other day and these young pakis were very vocal, shouting pakistan zindabad and allah hu akbar in newzealand southafrica match, one gora had objection to it and subsequently had alteracation with this paki mob who shouted and chanted at him as he was a upper stands and soon complained to police and this individual was removed from the ground. I was particluarly surprised to see the police reaction who witnesed eerything and yet didn't remove no paki as they were stirring major trouble. One thing's for sure, Pakis play the racism card very well.

During india west indies match pakis had come as well, and my mate who works in lords told me that as soon as pakis started their allah hu akbar stuff there, they had verbal confrontation with sikh guys who chanted things like "we dont f**k our sisters" and stuff like that and pakis had no clue and kept quiet as they were outnumbered as well.

If people keep quiet and be scared they are most likely to be walked over and crushed but if they stand up to it they they'l emerge victorious coz pakis are aggressive and violent but not necessarily brave to withstand counter attack. If Sikhs are to defend themselves against these animals they have to counter attack and show strength or else watch themselves being beaten.

No one deserves that, no matter what their beliefs.

Though we are Hardcore Khalistanis, we would never treat a Hindu like that at a cricket game.

if someone was wearing a Indian Cricket top, its their issue, If they still bow to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, they are still our Brothers and Sisters.

And even if they don't, it is our responsibilty to help anyone who is in need of help.

Im sorry but anyone who witnessed this, regardless of if you were with your family, you should have helped.

It was your Duty.

If tomorrow someone tries to rape your sister or mother, than a witness comes along and says I saw it all but was with my Dad, what would you think?

In my eyes, this is not physical rape but mental rape, these *edited* are trying to demoralise our faith, culture, religion and people. That is Rape of the Mind.

Let us know when the next pakistan game is, and we will go along *edited*

mod note: your post has been edited and you've got a warning. This is your second warning, next time will be a ban. Please see our forum rules and guidelines for more info.