Sikhs Attacked At Nottingham Semi Fianl By Pakistanis

manni007

All of the problems facing the Khalsa Panth stem from the inequities of our central leadership, we dont really have a central leadership do we??????

If we all went back to old school ways of reading and understanding Gurbani and learning and practising Shastar Vidya, the majority of our problems would be sorted.

no one will learn shastar vidiya as people in this country dont like the person who teaches and tell people to stay clear of him.

Rightly so, Khalsa ji supporting Niddar we will only increase problems in the panth such as youths being brainwashed into 'satanist sikhi' and it will only encourage bad sangat. Support Niddar and his chela is like supporting narkdhari gurbachana he may not be openly putting his feet on guru maharaj but he is doing through pulling people away from the guru, whats more important learning shastar vidiya from Niddar or actually putting panthic problems first??

you must be the type who doesnt care if the vidiya becomes extinct at all! well I and others wont let that happen! the vidiya shall be taught to many people wishing to learn it and keeping the great jung vidiya alive!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me, learning the Vidya is now top priority for all SIkh Youth

nai! koina, let it die out no need for shastar vidiya.

So I guess you guys report to cops, but they did nothing about these incidents. :rolleyes:

BTW, why are you guys rooting for India? Whatever happen to rooting for your country (England)?

Talk about glory hunters. :6

Who the heck watches cricket? It is all about football. :D

Guest amar_jkp

We should learn all types of martila art. The real power of Muslims are Madrasas . Why dont we set up more Taksaal, , Akharas and Bungas.

We should infiltrate Bhangra Groups , Kabadi Teams , hockey teams to reach Sikh Youth.

Sarpanch said

The Police are dealing with the Southall Situation as we speak

Do you have any further info on whats being done?

Ps : can u pm me, (with evidence) information regarding the incidents that happned on Beaconsfield Road, near west End road I think re a Sikh family, or the incidents near Sira cash n carry and when they started swearing at Sikhs near Rita curry house and London footwear in the evening I believe?

Or anymore you may know of, I believe there were several and a lot of people are UPSET

Ps : AK47 mentioned Sikhs gettin slapped up in Birmingham, any info bout that?

Gaus-this is not directed at you personally, as there may be more to what you intended to convey. However, your post unfortunately (perhaps inadvertently) does reflect a portion of attitude amongst us and I use it as a tool to make a point.

The attackers were wrong to pour beer on anyone. I agree that the victims, regardless of practice or association, deserve our protection. However, since when has drinking beer been an individual sikh practice as suggested?

The attackers are young idiots who can be fought against in various conventional ways. However our naivety and presumptuous disrespect for our Guruji’s that is posted on a Sikh forum, with some support and hardly a notice otherwise, is far more insidious and dangerous for Sikhs than are idiots pouring beer on someone.

If we refer to someone holding a beer as a Singh; if we refer to this as an individual Sikh practice; we might as well tuck our tail between our legs and go home. Go ahead and fight… flailing at the wind confirms our egos existence.

However, if you want to fight face to face with the biggest insult and threat to our Guruji’s lessons, the modern day supporting cast for the 17th century Mughals, the ones who mock the blood of Sikh martyrs, the ones who promote Sikhi as a caste birthright, have the humility to take a long hard look in the nearest mirror.

Some of the replies this thread has gotten has astounded me.

All those people writing comments such as 'oh he was wearing an indian top/flag, he deserved it' or 'oh he was drinking a beer, he deserved it' should seriously get their heads out of their backsides.

Firstly, leave it to God and Guru ji to judge the individual's Sikhi - that's not for us to do.

Secondly, like it our not, such people are also Sikhs. We should be helping other Sikhs out, not deriding them for their individual practices. Hey, maybe if you help them out, it could give them some encouragement to become better Sikhs?

Come on guys, with this kind of attitude, no wonder these Pakis think they can get the upper hand!

Wake up ppl.

All of the problems facing the Khalsa Panth stem from the inequities of our central leadership, we dont really have a central leadership do we??????

If we all went back to old school ways of reading and understanding Gurbani and learning and practising Shastar Vidya, the majority of our problems would be sorted.

no one will learn shastar vidiya as people in this country dont like the person who teaches and tell people to stay clear of him.

Rightly so, Khalsa ji supporting Niddar we will only increase problems in the panth such as youths being brainwashed into 'satanist sikhi' and it will only encourage bad sangat. Support Niddar and his chela is like supporting narkdhari gurbachana he may not be openly putting his feet on guru maharaj but he is doing through pulling people away from the guru, whats more important learning shastar vidiya from Niddar or actually putting panthic problems first??

you must be the type who doesnt care if the vidiya becomes extinct at all! well I and others wont let that happen! the vidiya shall be taught to many people wishing to learn it and keeping the great jung vidiya alive!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me, learning the Vidya is now top priority for all SIkh Youth

nai! koina, let it die out no need for shastar vidiya.

No Khalsa ji we do care about the vidiya but how can you do even know this is the vidiya? :umm: The Guys a fraud, thats like trusting a robber with your bank account lol. Sure apparently he's the only remaining Gurdev? Which is rather convienient. Sikhs don't have one martial art, we take whats effective from several, we don't need beg at the door of rss agent, why should the fauj of Akaal Purakh Restrict themselves to one martial art? Why don't support real singhs who have started teaching Muay Thai, and jeet kune do and several other martial arts.

In the words of Bruce Lee:

'Absorb what is useful, Reject what is useless'

This is not an attack on you brother its just something we need to think about.