Sikhs Attacked At Nottingham Semi Fianl By Pakistanis

manni007

Indeed a tall and well built Singh can scare off a dozen Pakis at any time.

What exactly happened in Bham?

WJKK WJKF

This isn't always true. I've seen gentle giant Singhs getting slapped about so many times, I've lost count.

I've also met, not so big Sikhs (both monay and kesh dhari) who have gained such a reputation that otherwise openly hostile sullay go out of their way to be friendly to them.

Change has to happen on a clan by clan basis.

To the poster who asked for proof of police having taken action that night...

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/ealing-news...-64767-23943861/

Two arrested after Pakistan cricket victory

Jun 22 2009 By James Gates

TWO people have been arrested after bricks were thrown at police following celebrations over Pakistan's victory in the World Twenty20 cricket championships.

Insp Rob Bryan of Southall Police said large-scale celebrations led to disorder in Southall Broadway after the match last night (Sunday June 21).

Insp Bryan said: "Large fireworks were let off in close proximity to people and property and a number of local residents were set upon by the crowd.

"Police officers intervened and were also attacked by the small group in the crowd dead set upon violence. Bricks and other missiles were thrown by the crowd at police officers."

Two arrests were made - a 36 year old male arrested for violent disorder, who is currently in custody, and a 19-year-old male, who was arrested for being drunk and disorderly and also remains in custody.

Insp Bryan said: "Whilst I praise Pakistan for their win in the cricket, their so called fans took the celebrations too far.

"Setting off industrial fireworks in the heart of Southall is not celebrating - it is plain stupid. And those who decided to attack locals going about their business before turning on my officers and hurling missiles need to realise that they bring shame upon all their fellow cricketing fans.

"I want to reassure the residents of Southall that we, the police, did everything in our power to prevent and then subsequently challenge the disorder last night.

"Our officers were on patrol to try and prevent it but the level of violence directed towards them was disproportionate.

"A number of officers received minor injuries including one of my PCSOs who was in the thick of it trying to disperse the trouble-makers.

"My message to the small minority who always want to fight is that you are not welcome in Southall. Stay away or we will arrest you".

Heres my take on the situation.

I am from Nottingham and was in Nottingham when the cricket was on. Two of my Sikh friends had their taxis kicked in by pakiz and given verbal abuse whilst they were celebrating and yes there were a few incidents against Sikhs. I personally, didnt go anywhere near the cricket because I intuitively knew that it would not be a very sensible thing to do.

Now me personally, I know that I can fight. However, getting out of your car in the middle of a street and trying to fight a mob of 10,000 pakiz is not a particularly clever idea, so we need to maintain some sort of perspective on all of this. Lets face it, Pakiz dont like Sikhs, so we should avoid being in places where there are lots of young paki men in large groups who are likely to cause trouble. The problem with some of our people is that they are very naive. They are switched off. They are asleep. It doesnt matter if you know shastar vidiya, jang vidiya taekwonfunkyjitsu. If you have to fight against such large numbers, you will lose or you will go to jail.

Fighting should not be taken lightly.

At the end of the day, the most important skill you need to have is the ability to smell danger and to avoid it.

Pakiz, RSS and other enemies dont like Sikhs. The reason they dont like us is because we think that we are better than everyone else.

The pakiz think, hang on a second, you lot wear these funny hats with these big fuzzy beards. We constantly slap you guys up, we get your women, and we've been killing you for centuries... Hell you guys havent even got your own country and we outnumber you jokers by like 30 to 1. So what gives you guys the right to think that you're better than us?

They begrudge our self confidence and the fact that we dont rate pakiz whatsoever. They begrudge the spirit that we have of never accepting defeat. No matter what they say or do to us, we'll still wake up the next day thinking that we are better than they are.. and they cant take it

Lol

VJKK VJKF

Dear all,

It is a very sad situation that people can't even go to cricket matches for fear of a few thugs. The trouble that we as Sikhs are havingcan easily be solved by 2 things:-

1. Unity

2. Aggressive tactics towards extremists

Simple. But we will never have this, the only sikh people who stood up to extremists were the Shere Punjab. We have nothing to replace them. Hence we will continue to get beatings. Its a sad state that in the UK there are 750,000+ Sikhs, yet we can't get a few to stick together!

VJKK VJKF

Fateh!

From some of the comments on this thread, I get the impression that some of you would watch a Sikh get beaten, his dastaar abused, and his beliefs ridiculed unless you knew for certain that he: didn't drink, didn't smoke, had never trimmed his beard, never plucked a stray eyebrow hair, believed (or disbelieved - delete as appropriate) in ragmaala being bani, was a lacto-ovo-vegetarian, was Amritdhari (but only if he took amrit from AKJ/DDT/other - delete as appropriate), believed in kesh/keski being kakaar, and woke up every amritvela without fail. Furthermore, I feel that some of you would even feel smug and superior about displaying such cowardice.

If you don't believe that monay, trim Singhs, alcohol-drinking meat-eating Punjabis of Sikh ancestry, are not real Sikhs, show them the way by standing up and defending these people when necessary, even if you really feel that they are so inferior to you that merely eating food from their hands will pollute your divine presence.

I have monay Punjabi friends who would risk injury and even death to protect dastaar and daara of a Sikh they saw being attacked and bullied, because they have that much respect for Guru's gifts. The fact that they are not yet ready to take amrit themselves is a matter that is between them and God, but I would prefer them as friends than some of the Amritdhari Sikhs I have met, on this forum and in real life, who have become so conceited after receiving Guru's gift that they consider even their rank cowardice to be a virtue.

Regards,

K.

Indeed a tall and well built Singh can scare off a dozen Pakis at any time.

What exactly happened in Bham?

WJKK WJKF

This isn't always true. I've seen gentle giant Singhs getting slapped about so many times, I've lost count.

I've also met, not so big Sikhs (both monay and kesh dhari) who have gained such a reputation that otherwise openly hostile sullay go out of their way to be friendly to them.

Change has to happen on a clan by clan basis.

Cool Singhji... Didn't know that.. I thought a tall fierce looking well built Singh was enough, but Pakis even slap some of these... My bad

Kalyug Singh, you have made a fantastic post!

WJKK WJKF

Guest amar_jkp
hockey teams to reach Sikh Youth.

I play hockey, I dont think hockey players would be interested in stuff they would be interested in matches rather than religion!

Have u ever heard of Brain Washing.

Fateh!

From some of the comments on this thread, I get the impression that some of you would watch a Sikh get beaten, his dastaar abused, and his beliefs ridiculed unless you knew for certain that he: didn't drink, didn't smoke, had never trimmed his beard, never plucked a stray eyebrow hair, believed (or disbelieved - delete as appropriate) in ragmaala being bani, was a lacto-ovo-vegetarian, was Amritdhari (but only if he took amrit from AKJ/DDT/other - delete as appropriate), believed in kesh/keski being kakaar, and woke up every amritvela without fail. Furthermore, I feel that some of you would even feel smug and superior about displaying such cowardice.

If you don't believe that monay, trim Singhs, alcohol-drinking meat-eating Punjabis of Sikh ancestry, are not real Sikhs, show them the way by standing up and defending these people when necessary, even if you really feel that they are so inferior to you that merely eating food from their hands will pollute your divine presence.

I have monay Punjabi friends who would risk injury and even death to protect dastaar and daara of a Sikh they saw being attacked and bullied, because they have that much respect for Guru's gifts. The fact that they are not yet ready to take amrit themselves is a matter that is between them and God, but I would prefer them as friends than some of the Amritdhari Sikhs I have met, on this forum and in real life, who have become so conceited after receiving Guru's gift that they consider even their rank cowardice to be a virtue.

Regards,

K.

You absolutely hit the nail on the head with that post brother!