Sikhs Attacked At Nottingham Semi Fianl By Pakistanis

manni007

Serves him right tell him to wear the India flag more - jao kot kao ,if your so proud of your India

shame ... and what do u think these pakis would have done if this sikh was wearing khalistani flag ??? i tell u nothing would have changed other then the flag ... same paki same sikh and same treatment ...

every sikh should help out the weak no matters he is our brother sikh a muslim a hindu or anyone ... thats what makes sikhs different from others ... else what’s difference between us and hindus and muslims ... they get happy to see other religion people crushed but gets angry when they see their community being crushed ...

And regarding the whole issue its habit of ours even me how we look at it ... first thing we would try to find out is he mona or sardar ... if mona take it lightly if sardar and amritdhari ... lets see where he belongs ... a taksali or nihang ... a nihang does he go to abc singh for learning about sikhi ... i dont like abc singh his student got kicked great ...

an indian supporter or khalistani supporter ... if indian khalistani sikhs would not back him up if khalistani indian sikhs would not back him up ... and these categories and endless for us ...

wakeup brothers unity is all we want ... 2.5 crores as one big family ... we may fight inside our house but for outsiders he should not see 2.5 crore different individuals but 1 individual ... we are youth and only we can do it ... rest all lies in ur hand ... we want to be happy to see sikhs we often argue with getting kicked by others ... or when its sikh nothing more we should ask and stand with them ...

After they have played around with those who wear 'Indian Shirts' they may well bypass the next two stages and go for the Sarpanch-types next and may well go for the jugular.

Why I say this ? .. because some events in between can give them the confidence that this entire Sikh/Indian thing can be crushed at one go .. and so why spare the Sarpanch-types.

All I can say with certainty is that unless a proper response to this 'victory' is handed over to them, this is just going to keep crawling. Just remember these folks are the same people who send their kids to fight in Afghanistan, every six odd months one hears of 'british fighters' in Afghanistan who get caught fighting for taliban but speaking local brit accents.

the only way out is to target their madrassas and take them on at night. Within one night, they should be given a fitting and final reply.

First they came for those who drank beer. But i was a tw@t with a 'holier-than-thou'-complex, so i kept my mouth shut.

Then they came for those who wore indian cricket shirts. But being a pakilover, i encouraged the beating.

Then they came for the moneh and keshdharis who had a bit of bir rass. They overwhelmed them. But i didnt care as i was only concerned that langar in my local gurudwara was available so i could shove my face.

Then they came for me. And no one was left to speak or fight alongside me. but that didnt matter as i rolled over and became a halfcut.

Serioulsy though, the people who are apologising for the pakis need to get a life. i've argued with a lot of hindustan apologists. now we have ones who defend the musis. you dogs sicken me.

JASSA quoted Sarpanch and responded in bold below :

(SaRpAnCh @ Jun 22 2009, 07:26 PM)

Serves him right tell him to wear the India flag more - jao kot kao ,if your so proud of your India

--------------

shame ... and what do u think these pakis would have done if this sikh was wearing khalistani flag ??? i tell u nothing would have changed other then the flag ... same paki same sikh and same treatment ...

wakeup brothers unity is all we want ... we are youth and only we can do it ... rest all lies in ur hand ... we want to be happy to see sikhs we often argue with getting kicked by others ...

------

RAJU SAID :

After they have played around with those who wear 'Indian Shirts' they may well bypass the next two stages and go for the Sarpanch-types next and may well go for the jugular.

Why I say this ? .. because some events in between can give them the confidence that this entire Sikh/Indian thing can be crushed at one go .. and so why spare the Sarpanch-types.

All I can say with certainty is that unless a proper response to this 'victory' is handed over to them, this is just going to keep crawling. Just remember these folks are the same people who send their kids to fight in Afghanistan, every six odd months one hears of 'british fighters' in Afghanistan who get caught fighting for taliban but speaking local brit accents.

---------------------

excellent posts!

no he would not!!

He would slap you!

Sardar Bahadur Hari Singh Nalwa lived his life according to the Hukam of our Gurus.

He fought with bravery, but never would he or any Gursikh sanction the oppression of a people, Khalsa is the protector, Khalsa is the pure, Khalsa sees the light of Vaheguroo in ALL!!!

Watch the Shaheed Jaswant Singh Khalra video!

http://www.sikhstudentsfederation.com/vide...ngh_Khalra.html

how am i talking rubbish, what have i said that is rubbish:

Sardar Bahadur Hari Singh Nalwa lived his life according to the Hukam of our Gurus is that rubbish??

He fought with bravery, but never would he or any Gursikh sanction the oppression of a people, Khalsa is the protector, Khalsa is the pure, Khalsa sees the light of Vaheguroo in ALL!!! is that rubbish??

Sardar Bahadur Hari Singh Nalwa lived his life according to the Hukam of our Gurus is that rubbish??

He fought with bravery, but never would he or any Gursikh sanction the oppression of a people, Khalsa is the protector, Khalsa is the pure, Khalsa sees the light of Vaheguroo in ALL!!! is that rubbish??

But he did was necessary particularly against the Pashtuns, he had to be ruthless. Unfortunatley there a certain kind of people do not understand the word compassion, they see it as weakness.

wha we gotta understand is that these pakiz are always laughing at us, because when the guys arent getting beaten by the paki-youths, our girls are gettin fu***d by them every single day.

also to comment on an earlier post in southall sikhs do not have any problems, its other places such as birmingham, bradford, luton etc where they suffer,

but the thing is nothing is being done about it, and the fact thats its been happening since ive been a lil kid is just a joke!

A true warrior always starts from a position where he has nothing to lose. For this itself, I feel that the present Sikhs have built a lot of stuff around themselves both materialistically and academically/spiritually.

You cannot be a man of this world and wield the sword at the drop of a hat. One has to be an ascetic, and probably thus there used to be sant-sipahis.