Why Is It So Hard...

On 23/6/2009 at 4:33 AM, Singh23 said:

He brings us closer and farther according to his will right?  You are partialy right.

The fact is He always wants us closer, He can never drive us away farther away, if at all, it is we who go away from Him.

Is that why its so hard to find guru sahib? because he doesn't want me?

It is indeed hard to find Him by ourselves, we need the indispensable the aid of Guru Sahiban, then it is the most easy task, which otherwise even gods, godesses, angels, can not achieve.

I've made huge advances in my sikhi in the last few years.

Congratulations

I'm slated to take amrit in a few months. So that means guru sahib must want me.

For sure.

BUT why then can't I make a greater effort to find him? Why do I keep getting involved in stupid things like KAAM!!!

Cause our love for Him, is just superficial, we do not love Him from the bottom of our heart.

Why can't I Stop myself when I'm taking amrit da daat, and getting guru's naam in a few months?

Because mind can not be controlled just like that, it needs the medicine of Naam, to be nullified, not by any other method

Whats wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong with you, in fact you are getting up from a nightamare called maya.

How do I make the effort?

With His Gur Parsad.

How do i make it so that i want guru sahib enough that i can abstain from the filth that covers my soul?

Just give up yourself , and lay at His Lotus feet, through His Simran.

How do i find you?.

Follow Gurmat implictly, which is : Ik Oankar Satgur parsad.

How do I love you?

Only by following Gurmat implicitly, even if you are dry as a desert, you will become a green meadow full of love.

I know even now i receive your love and yet i'll keep sinning. why? because i'll get bored of you, but you'll still be there.

The love you talk about is yet a mental concept, my real love you shall get when you come within and drink the Amrit which continously I shower on you all.

How do I make it so that I am with you whenever you are with me?

By constant Simran

How do I not be me? The filthy retched me?

Come and merge in me, through my simran alone.

How? How do i find you....in me?

As  said already above, do Naam Simran , and I shall make myself pargat within you, that´s it. Nothing more.

sangat ji, please help me not be me.

please help me be the like gursikhs i see. the ones i strive to be like.

But will never come close to.

God bless you

Sat Sree Akal.