Veggie Powa! The Truth

Singhstah

WE can argue scientificially all day whether meat is wrong or right. But the fact of the matter is humans are a love machine. There is no love in killing creating pain and taking advantage of a creatures consciousness in order to fulfill our personal desires.

Humans are suppose to be the creature that eradicates all negative karma. We are suppose to be the ultimate compassion showing machine. Humans have the highest potential to share and to be be compassionate. And the most loving creature out of all animalia kingdom. One of the first basic steps of showing more compassion. Is to respect the animals and its offspring. What a great relationship we could form with the animals, if they were not in fear of humans, Who have now been labelled. "top predator, top of the food chain etc" But if you look at a human, do we look like killing machines? pathetic flesh and bone creature, not designed for hate, and brutal force. But we can still do it? We should not cut our hair, but we can still do it. Humans are designed to be the ultimate selfless creatures, who shares their wealth, energy and spreads love and fights for justice, we are not destroyers. To destroy we need tools. To share and love we need nothing but ourselves. We do things that we shouldn't. In the name of this injustice love and selflessness is lost and we become like animals. Its no wonder why then we would think, its ok to eat meat.

Even taking plant life is making negative karma. Although there is less karma involved, as the affects aren't as adverse. Even breathing the air, we are killing the micro organisms, the fact we are on this Earth is a burden in it self. We have to sin. Because thats the beauty of it, only God is free from good and bad karma. Thats why he wants us to join him.

the animals are our cousins, how can we eat our own cousins? Tell me where is the love in this? We are from the same source-spiritually and physicially.

Actually Singhstah 'Fundamentalist" nowaday means - 'One who follows Guru Ji's Rehat"

No it doesnt. please show me where in gurbani it states that having an opinion and twisting worldly facts or using biased sources as reasons for it is the right thing to do.

if not eating meat is part of Guru ji's rehat, then why are people like singstah creating threads like this? surely the fact that its part of Guru ji's rehat is justification enough, and doesnt need little 'pious' pets to try and give evidence for it. i think trying to justify Guru Ji with our own thoughts and ideas is beadbi - especially if the person doing it is a bit thick as they are trying to tarnish our Guru ji with their stupidity.

WE can argue scientificially all day whether meat is wrong or right. But the fact of the matter is humans are a love machine. There is no love in killing creating pain and taking advantage of a creatures consciousness in order to fulfill our personal desires.

Humans are suppose to be the creature that eradicates all negative karma. We are suppose to be the ultimate compassion showing machine. Humans have the highest potential to share and to be be compassionate. And the most loving creature out of all animalia kingdom. One of the first basic steps of showing more compassion. Is to respect the animals and its offspring. What a great relationship we could form with the animals, if they were not in fear of humans, Who have now been labelled. "top predator, top of the food chain etc" But if you look at a human, do we look like killing machines? pathetic flesh and bone creature, not designed for hate, and brutal force. But we can still do it? We should not cut our hair, but we can still do it. Humans are designed to be the ultimate selfless creatures, who shares their wealth, energy and spreads love and fights for justice, we are not destroyers. To destroy we need tools. To share and love we need nothing but ourselves. We do things that we shouldn't. In the name of this injustice love and selflessness is lost and we become like animals. Its no wonder why then we would think, its ok to eat meat.

Even taking plant life is making negative karma. Although there is less karma involved, as the affects aren't as adverse. Even breathing the air, we are killing the micro organisms, the fact we are on this Earth is a burden in it self. We have to sin. Because thats the beauty of it, only God is free from good and bad karma. Thats why he wants us to join him.

the animals are our cousins, how can we eat our own cousins? Tell me where is the love in this? We are from the same source-spiritually and physicially.

but what about the musis, hindustanis and BNP? how will we deal with them then? will it involve using this new weapon you mentioned, the 'love machine'? :|

You know what, I read your post earlier today, but had a few things to do so I thought I'd reply later, but really, as I should have seen earlier, your successive posts have shown you to be a completely arrogant puck, so I don't see why I even should engage any further with you.

You accuse me of slander, yet in your very first post you begin by labelling me a fundamentalist, a bugger, and then insecure, stupid, an <banned word filter activated>, an asswhistle and thick. And I'm the slanderer? I'm trying to imagine someone like you operating in real life as it is quite clear from your language and attitude you have some serious people problems :rolleyes:

Goodbye hunnybuns :)

Singhstah u r like that Amritpal Singh of Amritworld. you talk a lot of tatti.

oh iz it, thank u for ur great post, u r da sme :D

That article was the biggest load of bakwaas i have ever read.

Singhstah, do yourself a favor, next time post an article from a scientific journal, not some cheap online tabloid.

I'm assuming our human ancestors and other human species cut stone spears just to scratch their behind.

:D

Just because other ape species eat a largely plant based diet doesn't make them vegetarian.

Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6387611.stm

BBC documentary on the planet's ultimate predators.

This episode was on Chimpanzees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDFh5JdYh7I

From 'Ape-Man, The Story of Human Evolution', Robin McKie, BBC Worldwide Ltd.

The book accompanies' the television series ape-man, first broadcast on BBC2 in 2000.

ISBN: 0 563 55105 4

Big brains come with a price-tag; they are highly expensive in terms of the energy they use up. Our hominid ancestors' evolving cranial increase would therefore have been impossible had they not turned to the consumption of foods rich in calories, such as nuts and tubers, as well as meat, which also contains a plentiful supply of fatty acids - essential building blocks for brain growth. It was this dietary expansion of eating meat that provided the nutritional kick-start for humanity's intellectual growth.

Such culinary changes also stimulated a major shift in behaviour. The predecessors of Homo erectus were the australopithecines, who were, by and large vegetarians. Now mankind had to think about gathering a far wider range of foods, especially meat, which would have been obtained either by scavenging or by hunting. At first, the former practice almost certainly predominated. Attracted by circling vultures, out ancestors would have moved in to try to steal the leftovers of a big kill: an antelope left in a tree by a leopard, or a large animal, such as a wildebeest, that had been brought down by lions. Scavenging from under the noses of such dangerous creatures would have been a rather risky business but it would also have brought rich rewards. Breaking open the marrow-rich leg bone of an animal such as a wildebeest would have provided a massive dose of calories in a single, swift meal.

This calorific input would have provided the resources needed to fuel the evolving swelling brains of humans, an input that would - in turn - have improved their intellects and therefore our ancestors' ability to find their own meat, for instance by enhancing their ability to retain complex mental plans of resources and to cooperate in dangerous hunts. Even then, humans would concentrated on small prey. Indeed, it would be a long time - many hundreds of thousands of years - before they would develop into the highly efficient hunters that typify the later stages of our evolution.

Homo Sapiens and other human species.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/human/species/

Why is it that our bodies digest vegetables faster then meat, and why is is those people who eat meat have a higher risk of heart disease and prostate cancer? GOd built our hands so we could plant, and pull vegetables, not so we can kill creatures. Civil and compassionate man still follows this vegetarian diet, while the heartless beast still likes to eat like animals.

You know what, I read your post earlier today, but had a few things to do so I thought I'd reply later, but really, as I should have seen earlier, your successive posts have shown you to be a completely arrogant puck, so I don't see why I even should engage any further with you.

You accuse me of slander, yet in your very first post you begin by labelling me a fundamentalist, a bugger, and then insecure, stupid, an <banned word filter activated>, an asswhistle and thick. And I'm the slanderer? I'm trying to imagine someone like you operating in real life as it is quite clear from your language and attitude you have some serious people problems :rolleyes:

slander is when you say something untrue about someone.........which i didnt do. and lol, nice try at being a psychiatrist. shame it isnt true though, otherwise i might have thought you had some intelligence behind your logic and conclusions. oh well. toodle-do sweetheart! :happy:

GOd built our hands so we could plant, and pull vegetables, not so we can kill creatures. Civil man still follows this vegetarian diet, while the beast still likes to eat like animals.

what!?! so now your saying Guru ji doesnt like tractors and wants us to use our hands?!?!?! dont tell the pendus or we'll have more riots in the punjab.

slander is when you say something untrue about someone.........which i didnt do. and lol, nice try at being a psychiatrist. shame it isnt true though, otherwise i might have thought you had some intelligence behind your logic and conclusions. oh well. toodle-do sweetheart! :happy:

GOd built our hands so we could plant, and pull vegetables, not so we can kill creatures. Civil man still follows this vegetarian diet, while the beast still likes to eat like animals.

what!?! so now your saying Guru ji doesnt like tractors and wants us to use our hands?!?!?! dont tell the pendus or we'll have more riots in the punjab.

God also gave us hands so we can make machines to make our work easier, thus giving us more free time to do Bhagti.

great post