Sikhs Suffer Violence From Pakistani's Following Pak Victory

manni007

SINGH IS KING SAID :

jUST HAD A LOOK AT THE VIDEO OF PAKIZ AMBUSHING A SIKH CAR. IT REALLY IS PATHETIC. IT IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF. IF PAKIZ THINK THAT THEY ARE SOME BIG BABBAR SHERES BECAUSE THEY CROWD AROUND CARS AND JUMP AROUND LIKE MONKEYS, THEN THEY REALLY ARE COMPLETELY DELUISONAL. C'MON FELLAS! WE SHOULD BE KNOCKING THESE PATHETIC, LIMPING ARABIC LEPERS AROUND LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE! I TAKE BACK MY COMMENT ABOUT NOT GETTING OUT OF THE CAR AND KNOCKING SEVEN BELLS OUT OF THEM

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WIMPS WHO HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM. THEY ONLY COME OUT ALL BOISTEROUS WHEN THERES LIKE A MILLION OF THEM. THEY ARE CLEARLY OVERCOMPENSATING FOR THEIR COMPLETE LACK OF SELF WORTH AND TRYING TO GET SUM KIND OF ENJOYMENT FROM THEIR PATHETIC, PITIFUL LIVES.

KEEP IT COMING PAKIZ. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS. SIKHS WILL WAKE UP SOON. AND WHEN THEY DO, YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU WERE SOME PLACE ELSE

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF, BRUV.

BUT THE TIME IS NOW TO DO SOMETHING, NOT WRITE ON INTERNET AND GO TO SLEEP, THAT GUY IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, GETTING AMBUSHED BY PAKIS, COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FAMILY MEMBER!!

Now u lot have seen it in the youtube video and read bout it in the ealing gazette link posted by AK47 Jatthalion

All the info's on my THREADS, I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT INTO ONE LEAFLET, to of whats needed and what aint?

We need to show sikhs that this stuff is not mere scaremongering adn the pakistanis are carrying our racist assaults against us.

Please PM me with what u guys think I should inc as part of the info, and whether you will be willing to distrbute them in ur gurdwaras?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gundagardi to max ... everyone should keep black pepper spray bottles in their car ... to keep so called pakis away ... and sikhs should know by know ... neither hindus nor muslims are our friends ... old people may respect sikhs but youth no chance ...

1st thing we need is unity

2nd teyar bar teyar

3rd physical appearance eat good grow big and strong

we can only have unity once we ADMIT there is a problem, most 3rd generation Sikhsh- have forgotten the EVIL things Muslims have done to our gurus and our people during partition and over the many years!

look at Sikh girls dating paki guys, they hav NO IDEA of the hidden agenda to CONVERT THEM ot Islam

Do you people have guns in England? If this took place in Canada, those fans would've got shot!

Most people who watch India play cricket in the Uk, are mot actually cricket fans, in the Uk Cricket is a Pakis game, you do get some Indians/Sikhs who like playing cricket but the vast majority don't.

Indians watching cricket in the Uk are like people who go watch the tennis at Wimbledon, none of them actually interested in tennis for the whole year or have no sporting inclinations what so ever or another example people who have no interest in soccer/football whatsoever, but suddenly get interested when the World Cup is on. Or sonmething like you can relate to : when the Vancouver Canucks made the Stanley Cup playoffs and everyone started wearing Canucks jerseys even though they wouldn't know what a puck is! (I hope you get the gist)

For the Paki psyche, Cricket is extremely important, it is like a religion (second biggest religion after Islam), it means everything to them as their country isn't good for much else (other than terrorism). If they win or lose in cricket it is like a matter of life and death to them, whereas the average Sikh/Indian couldn't care less really. Soccer is far more important to the Sikh in the UK anyway.

You are lucky in Canada that the Pakistani community is relatively small in comparison to the UK, that is why you would have good relations with them as they know they have not reached the critical mass to cause problems and the Sikh community is a strong, assertive, aggressive, cohesive community and have zero tolerance for these kind of things.

Winston Churchill said one thing about the German "the Hun is either at your feet or at your throat", we as Sikhs should have these people under our foot and keep them there. Some people may object to this, however if Hari SIngh Nalwa was alive today, he would totally understand what I mean.

Don't be like what the UK community has become.

Do you people have guns in England? If this took place in Canada, those fans would've got shot!

Most people who watch India play cricket in the Uk, are mot actually cricket fans, in the Uk Cricket is a Pakis game, you do get some Indians/Sikhs who like playing cricket but the vast majority don't.

Indians watching cricket in the Uk are like people who go watch the tennis at Wimbledon, none of them actually interested in tennis for the whole year or have no sporting inclinations what so ever or another example people who have no interest in soccer/football whatsoever, but suddenly get interested when the World Cup is on. Or sonmething like you can relate to : when the Vancouver Canucks made the Stanley Cup playoffs and everyone started wearing Canucks jerseys even though they wouldn't know what a puck is! (I hope you get the gist)

For the Paki psyche, Cricket is extremely important, it is like a religion (second biggest religion after Islam), it means everything to them as their country isn't good for much else (other than terrorism). If they win or lose in cricket it is like a matter of life and death to them, whereas the average Sikh/Indian couldn't care less really. Soccer is far more important to the Sikh in the UK anyway.

You are lucky in Canada that the Pakistani community is relatively small in comparison to the UK, that is why you would have good relations with them as they know they have not reached the critical mass to cause problems and the Sikh community is a strong, assertive, aggressive, cohesive community and have zero tolerance for these kind of things.

Winston Churchill said one thing about the German "the Hun is either at your feet or at your throat", we as Sikhs should have these people under our foot and keep them there. Some people may object to this, however if Hari SIngh Nalwa was alive today, he would totally understand what I mean.

Don't be like what the UK community has become.

How ignorant your statement is regarding indians and sikhs not actually playing but just watching cricket. i'm 25 and have been playing since last 18 years of my life and can confirm that the amount of cricket indians play and are passionate about is just unmatchable.

Iv'e been playing in a London league for 2 years and misc cricket in london fron 4 years and have found out that the number of indians playing cricket in leagues or in parks is second to none. Even in the English national team currently there are 2 sikhs (Bopara and Panesar) and 2 pakis (shah and rashid).

Although i find it surprising that indians in u.k although well off in terms of professional careers and jobs still manage to find out enough time for cricket. Probably it's all coz of ther passion for the game.

You have to admit though Pakis are more fanatical about cricket than Indians in the UK. It means more for Pakistanis to beat India than the other way around.(though it is quite good to see the Pakis get beat just to get that smug arrogant look of their faces)

I rememeber back in one of the world cups, and I had a Pakistani aquaintance from Birmingham who told me that the part of Small Heath in Birmingham was like a ghost town when India beat Pakistan.

My cousins play cricket to quite a high level and expect him to play at top level when he is older, my uncle is trying out for a one of those ECB coaching badges. I am sure that there are lots of Indians that play cricket but I bet the proportion of Pakis that play is far higher, like I said in the Asian community, cricket is more of a Paki's game than an Indian one.

Some of my cousins watched the recent 20/20 game between India and Pakistan, however in my biased prejuiced opinion most Indians that go and watch cricket coz its a good day out, a bit like the prawn sandwich brigade at Old Trafford.

Hang on RaNjeet, The difference is :

Sikh cricekt fans are jsut as fanatical abotu the game as Pakistanis, its just that they go to WATCH adn ENJOY it as a SPORT, not to fight, whereas Pakistansi go to FIGHT! becasue they are TROUBLEMAKERS!!

Just because Pakistanis use it as an excuse to fight dont mean they are more passionate botu the game!!

At the moment Pakistani gangs are FAR TOUGHER adn HIGHER in number than SIKHS, because our parents wanted us to be educated NOT benefit seeking drug dealers like sooleh!

ALSO THE YOUNG GENREATION HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT PAKIS HAVE DONE TO US, AND SIKHS GILRS DATE SOOLAHS, WHILE THERIE BROTHERS SWAP PLAYSTATION GAMES WITH THEM!