Ealing Southall Mp Sharma Exposed

In the light of the on going MP's Expenses Scandal in the UK, I have done a bit of research and done a little digging. I have managed to get hold of MP Virendra Sharma's Expenses Claims.

I want to highlight some abuse of power on his expenses claims. Although constituents are entitled to ceratin expenses which they can claim back from tax payer's money, I have shown below those which have been abused or squandered unneccisarrily. MP's are allowed to claim back expenses associated with certain things such as "costs associated with running an office". But the expenses i am showing will show him spending heavily the tax payers money. This shows that there needs to be an independant panel set up to scrutinise MP claims.

Here is a link to view the expenses claims yourself in PDF formatt.

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...ma_0708_IEP.pdf

Southall MP Virendra Kumar Sharma's MP Expenses claims Include the Following below: (most were claimed back as costs associated with "running a constituency office which is basically his office in Southall

The right dishonourable gentleman claimed:

- -£119 for chairs . 4 in total. 4x119=£476

(wow these must be some top of the range chairs!, standard chairs come for just £20)

- -A kettle priced at a staggering £60

(A kettle is not an expense associated with running an office,but if u really wanted to drink tea then what was wrong with the £15 kettle?)

- -500 A6 Gold crested greeting cards . £119

(pricy)

- -Petty Cash totalling to £1500

(personally i fell this is where alot of MP abuse lies cuz petty cash is not broken down or defined, so that means MP's can claim as much petty cash as they want without declaring what for exactly)

- -Petty Cash again... £500

( im begining to see a trend :o )

- -Yet again more Petty Cash £250

(yes definately a trend :@ .)

- -Table for computers £220. 3 times. £220x3=£660.

(damn thats some expensive tables, how many computers u got????)

- -Fridge costing £130

(Again very expensive, and not really an expense associated with running an office)

- -...And yet Another Fridge £119

(how many fridges do u need? :@ As if the 1st one wasnt expensive enough! or did u not like the 1st fridge??? lol)

- -overpriced Vaccume cleaner £50

(dude cant u buy a cheaper one?)

- -Microwave £70

(This Should not be a cost associated with running an office)

- -Office Keyes , burning a hole in tax payers pocket....£31.01

(i can get set of office keys made for you for £1 per key, so why it cost u so much?, where the keys gold plated??? or did u have a big 24 Carat GOLD OMM sign keyring on it??)

This concludes the scrutiny of MP Videndra Sharma's expenses claims.

As u can see alot of them are unacceptable and heavily overpriced.

Some things I would not associated with costs of running an office.

What concerns me in particular is his "petty cash" claims which total £2250

The way sikhs vote

Southall is Majority Sikh. So why can we not have a Sikh MP for Ealing Southall constituency??

Why a Hindu MP for Southall? Sikhs need a serious wake up call and need to start voting for SIKHS in the next Elections.

He is a man who Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq war. why?

In india the same way congress politicians vote against investigation in 1984 genocide.

He was also former president of "Overseas Indian Congress".

"As an Indian I feel proud of India" he said at the last function held by overseas indian congress to celebrate the congress party victory in Indian elections.

What pride is there in a country that exterminates minorities? Sikhs, Christians in Orissa, Muslims in gujarat, even hindus in Sri Lanka.

There is no pride in being Indian.

We need a Sikh MP to represent the Sikh majority in southall, not Hindu.

post-5397-1245938026.jpg

• 10 months later...

i got a letter sent to my house yesterday by labour saying that gurcharan singh is a 'violent man' and also a khalistani well ' leader in sikh independence movement' and how he said its good that indira got shot........ Sharma must be thinking this is gonna get him votes but really he just lost one

One may not support Sharma (I want Gurcharan Singh to win too) but accusing Sharma of inflating/manipulating expenses does not really stand up to scrutiny in the bigger scheme of the MP expenses scandal. I checked this, and from my research, he was amongst the lowest 10% of MPs in relation to his expenses claimed. So actually, objectively, he comes out rather well when compared to his peers.

Let's knock him, but knock him on reasoned and credible arguments/objective criteria. Picking out individual expenses is not really the way to go in this regard.

Waheguroo

ANY MAN THAT CELEBRATES WITH SWEETS WHEN INNOCENT BABIES AND FAMILIES WERE MURDERED CANNOT REPRESENT THE OVERALL VIEW OF A CONSTITUENCY THAT HAS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS IN IT

Though I don't support him or anything but I find most of the expenses very reasonable.

Also, what is the proof that this guy distributed laddos after operation blue star. As other member pointed out.. Don't accuse anyone with kiddy and most rumours stuff but point out his faults and how one is standing against his platform.