Immortal Productions New Album Chaurasi 84 Out July 5th

SaRpAnCh

I think videos need to be made of a few songs in this album like the Parnaam Shaheeda Nu Tune,im sure those Producers in the album who have made videos for bhangra can do the same for this album through their links.

I believe the videos should be made in the UK so that none of the songs can be edited like Jhoolde Kesri Chande was,

maybe Jagowale singing Parnaam Shaheedan Nu from the album with Dhad Sarangi Players in the Scottish Highlands /Lake District the scenery will do the work for you,a video such as that would be great for the UK youths to be inspired by and it can be played on our very own Sikh Channel.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think videos need to be made of a few songs in this album like the Parnaam Shaheeda Nu Tune,im sure those Producers in the album who have made videos for bhangra can do the same for this album through their links.

I believe the videos should be made in the UK so that none of the songs can be edited like Jhoolde Kesri Chande was,

maybe Jagowale singing Parnaam Shaheedan Nu from the album with Dhad Sarangi Players in the Scottish Highlands /Lake District the scenery will do the work for you,a video such as that would be great for the UK youths to be inspired by and it can be played on our very own Sikh Channel.

Excellent idea :) ... don't think the songs/videos would need to be edited, Tigerstyle did mention it was due to copyrights and that it was their first official release in India.

what happened was bad, but its been over 25 years now yet we still have not gotten over it.

God's 2nd name is to forgive but we still haven't forgiven them, we still continue to keep it in our head which just develops hate towards hindus.

Hate is opposite of God, ok. Ego is hate. God is love, which side do you want to be on? You choose.