Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so sad right now after reading all these posts and checking my email :'(

i found out about this on saturday when i met vicky, but didn't realise how big this was. i didn't know any of these gursikhs, never even heard of them before. i missed out on some great ppl like them, my loss :umm: .

sympathies from the bottom of my heart to everyone who knew these gursikhs, khalsa panth has suffered a great loss. :D

lastly, i want everyone to know that wearing a seatbelt is extremely important. from reading the articles we know that only the driver was a wearing a seatbelt and everyone else was not so they were thrown out of the car upon impact. :( i never wore a seatbelt in the car until princess diana died in paris. if she was wearing a seatbelt she might have survived. the only survivor in that incident was the security guard guy. since then i wear a seatbelt everytime i get in the car. Please, PLEASE!! everyone wear a seatbelt in the car, if you don't already! i'm not a gursikh and can't do nothing much for the cause of sikhi, but there are ma

ny gursikhs of this forum who have potential to spread sikhi like the ones who have passed away this weekend. i don't wanna lose more because a seatbelt could've made the difference between life and death. so please wear a seatbelt!!