Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!

The simran at rena kaur's house has been scheduled to begin at 6, so im guessing it just started. The address is 6437 124 Street.

Kirtan at Bhai Sahib's house is also around the same time i think. The address is 7944 133A Street Surrey.

and remember, this is going on for the whole week.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely didn't read every single vaheguru.... hehe, the way rena bhanji worked haha.. even she said later that she didn't type every single one, in that thread... she had to her bio homework after all hehe.. such a sweet girl though... so much pyaar.

Her words are so poignant... so strong...Beautiful mind, and though process, to say the things she said, especially in that last post that gurjeet bhanji posted for us... reall good stuff.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadh Sangat jeeo. Here is something rena panji wrote. a friend sent it to and i thought to share it with sangat.amazing piece of writeing. ^_^

Loss

There are many forms of loss. The loss of a friend. The loss of a something very valuable. The death of a family member. The death of a pet. Loss is painful. For if it wasn't, it wouldn't be considered a loss. Loss can hurt alot. Or it can hurt a little. Sometimes the pain is so great that one thinks they will never get over it. They feel as if their whole world has ended. Loss can have a great affect on people, but I think we can all gain something from it. I don't think loss should make us weaker. It should make us stronger. I think this because, when one loses something, they learn from it. They learn alot more than they realize. They learn to deal with emotional pain. They learn to live without what they've lost.I think it is important for every person on this earth to be able to do these two things because if one always needs someone or something, then they are not independant. We can not be dependant on things all of the time. Dealing with emotional pain is something that makes us strong on the inside. It helps us deal with things that upset us. Suppose someone learned to do this after the loss of someone important to them. It would help them deal with things in the future. Loss can hurt. But it can help heal. It weakens, then strengthens. Losing something can help us gain

something.

by: Rena Kaur.

This thread started different and ended differently and it is very emotional.. and i don't know how many times it made me soooo sad and got me into tears.. and i never been this sad in my whole life..

See... this is the power of those gursikh.. who touched the hearts of thousands of strangers and they were the role models for all of us.. Waheguroo.. May waheguru bless their soul and i do not have heart to read Rena's messages/posts :umm:

A little tribute to those gursikhs.. thanks kulpreet veerjee for images.. http://americansikh.com/waheguruujee.wmv

and also rite now for the sikhs in Surrey/bc area.. only bani is your counselor and it will heal as time passes ^_^

Stay in chardi kala

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguroo whaeguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru wahgueuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuro wahegooru waheguru whaeugur wahegur whaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru whaheguru waheguro wahegooroo whaguroo whaguruoo waheguoro wahgru wahguru wahguru waheguru waheguru wahguroo wahgoor waheguru wahgeuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguroo whaeguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru wahgueuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuro wahegooru waheguru whaeugur wahegur whaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru whaheguru waheguro wahegooroo whaguroo whaguruoo waheguoro wahgru wahguru wahguru waheguru waheguru wahguroo wahgoor waheguru wahgeuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguroo whaeguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru wahgueuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuro wahegooru waheguru whaeugur wahegur whaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru whaheguru waheguro wahegooroo whaguroo whaguruoo waheguoro wahgru wahguru wahguru waheguru waheguru wahguroo wahgoor waheguru wahgeuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguroo whaeguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru wahgueuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguuro wahegooru waheguru whaeugur wahegur whaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru whaheguru waheguro wahegooroo whaguroo whaguruoo waheguoro wahgru wahguru wahguru waheguru waheguru wahguroo wahgoor waheguru wahgeuru envelope.gif

Wjkk wjkf!

Everything happens for a reason as rena said. first i always thought oh im not gona go into sikhi cause of what other people will think im not gona fit in now i relise im all wrong we came here for a reason to follow waht god told us to do, not to impress ppl and what they think i know ive been folowin that and all along ive been thinkin wrong now i relise that this is and was the right thing to do all along rena told me many times oh karen why dont u get amritsakh its great she told me how much she enjoyed wearing her keski the first time she wore it now this has truly changed me the passing of rena bhenji as she wrote in her poem everything happens for a reason now ive decided to go to india get amritsakha and tie a keski i feel to blessed ive never felt liek this before i always thought about what people would think but u know that doesnt matter gods ur tru friend before i would always say oh yeah ill get amritsakh but i never actually had that push that i needed to do that and that push was rena i cant tell u how happy i am all this happened and it changed me for the good now ive decided to learn gatka and take amrit and tie a keski

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sadh Sangat jeeo. Here is something rena panji wrote. a friend sent it to and i thought to share it with sangat.amazing piece of writeing. ^_^

Loss

There are many forms of loss. The loss of a friend. The loss of a something very valuable. The death of a family member. The death of a pet. Loss is painful. For if it wasn't, it wouldn't be considered a loss. Loss can hurt alot. Or it can hurt a little. Sometimes the pain is so great that one thinks they will never get over it. They feel as if their whole world has ended. Loss can have a great affect on people, but I think we can all gain something from it. I don't think loss should make us weaker. It should make us stronger. I think this because, when one loses something, they learn from it. They learn alot more than they realize. They learn to deal with emotional pain. They learn to live without what they've lost.I think it is important for every person on this earth to be able to do these two things because if one always needs someone or something, then they are not independant. We can not be dependant on things all of the time. Dealing with emotional pain is something that makes us strong on the inside. It helps us deal with things that upset us. Suppos

e someone learned to do this after the loss of someone important to them. It would help them deal with things in the future. Loss can hurt. But it can help heal. It weakens, then strengthens. Losing something can help us gain

something.

by: Rena Kaur.

wow... its almost as if rena bhanji herself is consoling us for our loss... amazing how her words have a greater effect after she leaves us

vicky singh.. you're right, this thread did start and end differently... it started with panic and disbelief which turned into sorrow and grief which in turn lead to acceptance, and only after accepting it were we able to reminisce about these gursikhs... to be left with a smile on our faces.

that's how i felt anyways... :umm:

stay in chardi kala

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!