Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

if anyone has recordings and is wanting to share them

please rip them or something, and Pm me, I will giv emy email and You can send through msn or something

Or if your able to upload at kertan.net or at @ Dc++

thats fine a well

as long as you use know :9

we just lost a GREAT Guru's Premi and 3 Gurmukhs :umm:

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

khalse jee,

Currently, there is a total of 3 mp3 files of Rena Kaur Bhenji's beautiful keertan online. Most of you have probably already come across them; for those of you who haven't, you can find them at www.kirtanfiles.com. As a request from the website moderators, please download the files to your computer, instead of playing directly from the site, so that everyone can benefit from Bhenji's amazing skill. (Right-click/Save Target As...)

Rena Kaur Bhenji's Sohilla Sahib is incredibly beautiful. Even the words "incredible" and "beautiful" dont do justice to Rena Kaur Bhenji's ability to instantly fill her surroundings with LOVE. It is beyond words. Please try to listen to it with as much piyaar and concentration as Rena Kaur Bhenji had when she sang Guru Sahib Jee's sweet bani.

And Guru Piyaario, please do ardaas for the other singhs that are still recovering at the Calgary hospital. They are suffering from severe bodily injuries which will take some time to heal. Guru Mehar Karan.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

khalse jee,

Currently, there is a total of 3 mp3 files of Rena Kaur Bhenji's beautiful keertan online. Most of you have probably already come across them; for those of you who haven't, you can find them at www.kirtanfiles.com. As a request from the website moderators, please download the files to your computer, instead of playing directly from the site, so that everyone can benefit from Bhenji's amazing skill. (Right-click/Save Target As...)

Rena Kaur Bhenji's Sohilla Sahib is incredibly beautiful. Even the words "incredible" and "beautiful" dont do justice to Rena Kaur Bhenji's ability to instantly fill her surroundings with LOVE. It is beyond words. Please try to listen to it with as much piyaar and concentration as Rena Kaur Bhenji had when she sang Guru Sahib Jee's sweet bani.

And Guru Piyaario, please do ardaas for the other singhs that are still recovering at the Calgary hospital. They are suffering from severe bodily injuries which will take some time to heal. Guru Mehar Karan.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &

iqh!!

Welcome to the board jee welcomeani.gif

I so agree ^_^^_^

saying 'incredible and wonderful'

is doing injustice to her.

It is soooo full of PYAAR PREM

it just opens your heard and opens the love for your Guru

the heat tha has been black for ages with sins surounding it - was touched by Guru's Singhni doing Keertan ^_^^_^^_^

Amy Waheguru send more sevadars as such ^_^ :WW: :WW:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

this is truely a big loss for our community. i request all of us to do path for these great sevadaars.

guramukh janam savaar dharageh chaliaa||

sachee dharageh jaae sachaa pirr maliaa||

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

sad sangat Ji...this shabaad really hit home...and i wanted to share it all with you

isrIrwgu mhlw 1 Gru 2 ]

sireeraag mehalaa 1 ghar 2 ||

Siree Raag, First Mehl, Second House:

Dnu jobnu Aru PulVw nwTIAVy idn cwir ]

dhhan joban ar fularraa naat(h)eearrae dhin chaar ||

Wealth, the beauty of youth and flowers are guests for only a few days.

pbix kyry pq ijau Fil Fuil juMmxhwr ]1]

paban kaerae path jio dtal dtul ju(n)manehaar ||1||

Like the leaves of the water-lily, they wither and fade and finally die. ||1||

rMgu mwix lY ipAwirAw jw jobnu nau hulw ]

ra(n)g maan lai piaariaa jaa joban no hulaa ||

Be happy, dear beloved, as long as your youth is fresh and delightful.

idn QoVVy Qky BieAw purwxw colw ]1] rhwau ]

dhin thhorrarrae thhakae bhaeiaa puraanaa cholaa ||1|| rehaao ||

But your days are few-you have grown weary, and now your body has grown old. ||1||Pause||

sjx myry rMguly jwie suqy jIrwix ]

sajan maerae ra(n)gulae jaae suthae jeeraan ||

My playful friends have gone to sleep in the graveyard.

hM BI vM\w fumxI rovw JIxI bwix ]2]

ha(n) bhee va(n)n(j)aa ddumanee rovaa jheenee baan ||2||

In my double-mindedness, I shall have to go as well. I cry in a feeble voice. ||2||

kI n suxyhI gorIey Awpx kMnI soie ]

kee n sunaehee goreeeae aapan ka(n)nee soe ||

Haven

39;t you heard the call from beyond, O beautiful soul-bride?

lgI Awvih swhurY inq n pyeIAw hoie ]3]

lagee aavehi saahurai nith n paeeeaa hoe ||3||

You must go to your in-laws; you cannot stay with your parents forever. ||3||

nwnk suqI pyeIAY jwxu ivrqI sMin ]

naanak suthee paeeeai jaan virathee sa(n)n ||

O Nanak, know that she who sleeps in her parents' home is plundered in broad daylight.

guxw gvweI gMTVI Avgx clI bMin ]4]24]

gunaa gavaaee ga(n)t(h)arree avagan chalee ba(n)n ||4||24||

She has lost her bouquet of merits; gathering one of demerits, she departs. ||4||24||

Dhan Guru Nanak....Waheguru...waheguru...

Guru Fateh

Guest balwinderkaur

it's sad. i spoke to rena kaur jee only once on msn.....she was so enthusiastic...i have lots of respect for her sikhee enthusiasm... the passing of 3 laadlay gursikhs is heartwrenching but let's carry the light of love they had for sikhee in our hearts,minds,souls and bodies as well. that way, they continue to live on in all of us....and i'm sure that's what they want too....they will want us to build upon the foundation they've left behind...let's not let their hopes for sikhee down...EVERYBODY UNITE TO KEEP SIKHEE BURNING IN ALL OF US LIKE THEY DID. biggest respect to them and a resounding gurfateh from insignificant me to these wonderful gursikhs. ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

khalsa jee,

It's great to see the love that is being expressed for Parminder Singh Bhaji, Charanjit Singh Bhaji, and Rena Kaur Bhenji. Every post that I have read so far has made me feel better, and I'm sure it is helping others as well, to see the positive that will come from this happening and bring out the beauty of Guru Sahib Jee's hukam.

It's important for all of us to recognize how amazing these gursikhs were. Their loss will always be felt. However, it is equally important to also concentrate on the well-being of the other singhs that are still suffering from this accident. I have noticed that there hasn't been much said about them in this thread. If I have missed it, I apologize.

But we need to continuously keep doing ardaas for Gagandeep Singh, Mundeep Singh, Sundeep Singh, Sukhjinder Singh, and Teghbir Singh.

Of the 5 singhs, 2 are still at Foothill Hospital in Calgary recovering from serious injuries: Gagandeep Singh and Mundeep Singh. Sukhjinder Singh, who was also injured quite seriously has been discharged from the hospital and will be coming back home soon. Teghbir Singh has already returned, and as strong as he is being, he witnessed the devastating accident from start to finish, and only Waheguru knows what is going through his head right now. Teghbir Singh saw with his own eyes, the still bodies of Parminder Singh, Charanjit Singh, Rena Kaur laying absolutely still along the roadside at the scene of the accident. He deserves our help.

Here is a li

st of these singhs' injuries, as per what I have gathered so far:

Gagandeep Singh

- injuries to vertebrae in his neck;

- broken collarbone;

- broken shoulder-blade;

- barely able to walk because of the pain.

Mundeep Singh

- femur bone (which is the bone from the hip to the knee in the upper-leg) shattered in BOTH legs.

- required surgery to re-construct the femur bone with the use of metal rods which were placed in his legs.

- On continuous medication such as morphene to control the excruciating pain.

Sukjinder Singh

- bruised kindneys/lungs

- broken wrist

Sangath Jee, these young singhs have their entire lives ahead of them. Please do ardaas for them so that they can fully recover from these injuries with Guru Jee's kirpa, and return to their regular day to day activites, . Mundeep Singh is only 12 years old. Alongside these bodily injuries, they are also very disturbed emotionally, having gone through such an ordeal. Not to mention having to deal with the loss of Parminder Singh, Charanjit Singh and Rena Kaur. It is just too much for them.

I humbly ask you all to continue to include them in your ardaas and wish for their well being. They are young. Too young and too innocent to have to fight this battle on their own. Let us all help give them strength by doing ardaas for them. If anyone has any more information about their conditions, please post it up. I'm sure everyone wants to know how these singhs are doing.

Sorry if I rambled on in this post, I just feel it is equally important to keep these singhs in our thoughts, while we continue to remember the 3 gursikhs that have left us and are now sitting in the lap of their beloved Pithaa Jee.

bhul chuk maaf karnee jee.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

...But we need to continuously keep doing ardaas for Gagandeep Singh, Mundeep Singh, Sundeep Singh, Sukhjinder Singh, and Teghbir Singh...

...Sangath Jee, these young singhs have their entire lives ahead of them. Please do ardaas for them so that they can fully recover from these injuries with Guru Jee's kirpa, and return to their regular day to day activites, . Mundeep Singh is only 12 years old. Alongside these bodily injuries, they are also very disturbed emotionally, having gone through such an ordeal. Not to mention having to deal with the loss of Parminder Singh, Charanjit Singh and Rena Kaur. It is just too much for them.

I humbly ask you all to continue to include them in your ardaas and wish for their well being. They are young. Too young and too innocent to have to fight this battle on their own. Let us all help give them strength by doing ardaas for them. If anyone has any more information about their conditions, please post it up. I'm sure everyone wants to know how these singhs are doing...

GuruFatehJi.

Thank you so much, preetsingh ji, for your extremely thoughtful and helpful post. You're so right, we got lost in our sorrow so much that we missed our attention for those who are equally dear to us.

Let's pray for them all and help them up on their feet again, and walk the path together with them. It wou

ld be amazing to see these GurSikhs recover fully to continue to inspire us and serve our great Panth.

Our Ardas goes out to Gangandeep Singh, Mundeep Singh, Sundeep Singh, Sukhjinder Singh and Teghbir Singh. May Akal Purakh Waheguru bless these GurSikhs with ever present Chardikala as they overcome this difficult and challenging phase in their lives.

Do keep us posted about their progress. And if anyone is directly in touch with them, please have them know that we are all so very concerned about them and stand by them in their time of challenge.

GuruFatehJi.

L*