Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

????

Even Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is our only and final Guru. This means that not only you are calling us id1ots but also calling Guru jee the same!!

Have you even done vichaar on Gurbani? If you have then you will not have made the bedroom statement.

if i wanted to call Guru ji an id1ot, i would have. but i didnt. now dont go putting words into people's mouths, just because you're too dumb to understand what they say.

Yes you did. here is your statement again "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life..."

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

????

Even Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is our only and final Guru. This means that not only you are calling us id1ots but also calling Guru jee the same!!

Have you even done vichaar on Gurbani? If you have then you will not have made the bedroom statement.

if i wanted to call Guru ji an id1ot, i would have. but i didnt. now dont go putting words into people's mouths, just because you're too dumb to understand what they say.

Yes you did. here is your statement again "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life..."

so are you telling me that you have never ever learned anything from books or other sources of information? are you also saying that the SGGS ji is the only thing you ever learnt from?

and once again i'll ask you politely to stop twisting my words. when i was referring to id1ots i meant you, not Guru ji.

Let's not start putting limitation on what Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji can teach Sikhs and others. Guru Sahib can teach us everything there is on spirituality and how to realize God. And for worldly ways we are told how to behave and treating others. Putting limits on Guru Sahib only strains the humans ability to understand what the Eternal Guru is teaching us.

Five ji

Another hard core kala afghani there is Jarnail singh Giani. he is the one who initiates such debates in an indirect way. he also twists Gurbani of SGGS ji saying that There is no gurmantra, no amrit vela, No naam simran. This is a typical non-believer view point.

The irony is that they are made mentor of that site thereby outlining the policy of site, They do this by posting sarcastic posts such as justifying change of ardas in finland, promoting Kala afghana ideology etc.Then there is one anthonia administrator of the site who mostly carries out censorship activities on opposing view points.

Dasam patshah's bani is equally important for a sikh. have you been to a sikh takhat. have you seen what is there in central position in atakhat.

Not to me. Only Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is the highest authority for me. So does that make me less of a Sikh?

That does not make you a sikh at all. That categorises you in the typical category of sindhi hindus who have no keshas , do mundan of their chikdren, smoke and worship Devi/devtas.

Bhen Ji, don't go there. There are eye witness accounts of the Banis read by Guru Ji in 1699.

I could be wrong but there was no eye witness as regards to which banis were read. There were eye witness to the event though.

Of course there is mkore than one source of eye witnesses. Any rference for your claim. Now do not go away. Reply to my point.

She only seems to know how to spell Dasam granth. She is writing what she might have read from audio lecture of heretic Darshan singh Ragi that he delivered in new york and was posted on SPN next day by Giani.

You are wrong there. I am simpy using my logic.

BTW does not being able to spell properly make me less of a Sikh? Anyways, I have mostly used "dasmi patsahi" instead of dasam granth.

Who is Darshan singh and whats spn's topic got to do with my replies?

Your disbelief in Dasam patshah's bani does not amke you a sikh at all. Who knows you are already not. Those who are not do such type maskharis just to taunt.

Do not go on adding nonsense on your own. By the same logic taht you use for not believing in Bani of tenth master may i ask you where is it written that Guru ji told sikhs to consider SGGS as our Guru. Show us this.

Have you even done vichaar on Gurbani? If you have then you will not have made the bedroom statement

This vichar is a typical kala afghani statement. Please tell us what is vichar of Gurbani?.

????

Do not pick up one liners just to spoil the thread. What else he should acll those who claim to be sikhs but do not believe in bani of their Guru.

Seriously speaking. I thought the admins of sikhsangat were much smarter....sigh....debating over the genuineness of Dasam Granth ji sahib over and over again...man.

Finish understanding SGGS ji first...and just one lifetime isnt enough for it.

If you wanna add your own philosophy and relate Khalsa with Dasam Granth Sahib ji in your own melody of twisted words....even after the Tenth Pita himself bowed down before SGGS ji and Sheikh Fareed ji and Bhagat Prahlad ji and Bahagat Namdev ji and Bhagat Kabir ji and gave Gurgaddi to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.....then you are still wandering.

Dal Singh :thumbs up: put it across best...this is so not right what you all are doing.

Accusations and accusations.....take a deep look withIN yourselves.

I am going to stay away from these foolish arguments.

Seriously speaking. I thought the admins of sikhsangat were much smarter....sigh....debating over the genuineness of Dasam Granth ji sahib over and over again...man.

Finish understanding SGGS ji first...and just one lifetime isnt enough for it.

If you wanna add your own philosophy and relate Khalsa with Dasam Granth Sahib ji in your own melody of twisted words....even after the Tenth Pita himself bowed down before SGGS ji and Sheikh Fareed ji and Bhagat Prahlad ji and Bahagat Namdev ji and Bhagat Kabir ji and gave Gurgaddi to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.....then you are still wandering.

Dal Singh :thumbs up: put it across best...this is so not right what you all are doing.

Accusations and accusations.....take a deep look withIN yourselves.

I am going to stay away from these foolish arguments.

This is a typical statement that comes from heretics. Guru sahib gave gurgaddi to SGGS ji and then why Dasam Granth. Read Only SGGS ji blah blah etc.

I ask such persons suppose they do away with Dasam granth first ( Of course it will never happen) then same people will come after SGGS ji. They will say where it is written that this is bestowed Gurgaddi by tenth master.? Can you show them Har har jap?

Nobody called you for the arguements. If you are staying away why did you post your illogical statement here. Just to show bankcrptucy of your ideas.

I ask such persons suppose they do away with Dasam granth first ( Of course it will never happen) then same people will come after SGGS ji.

Kyon bai ji...are you a self proclaimed Guru that we would follow you....lol

I Know who I have to follow. Now, you can go on following whom you want.

Nobody called you for the arguements. If you are staying away why did you post your illogical statement here. Just to show bankcrptucy of your ideas.

...Rofl..your choice of words is hillarious...As per normal understanding, that line was at the end of my post..stating whatever I had to say and ending with .."I am GOING to stay away"...samjheya???..chal rehnde

They will say where it is written that this is bestowed Gurgaddi by tenth master.? Can you show them Har har jap?

The SANNTS say it, the Brahmgyani's say it. The Bhagats say it.

Maharaj ji.

Still...Main galat..tusin theek....Jaari Rakho...Jaari Rakho.

UKGuptKaur,

I should start by writing this. No one has ever denied that Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the eternal Guru. (Just think, it was the Sikhs of Hazoor Sahib who just last year celebrated the tercentenary of Guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib with full zeal and enthusiasm). This fact should be food for thought.

Secondly, Yes, no one can claim to be a Sikh without believing in the banee of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib. Thats what the definition of the Sikh (given in Sikh Rehat Maryada) also says. You cannot initiate someone to Sikhism without using the banee of the Tenth Master.

Sikh's Nitnem, Ardas, Amrit partially comes from the banee of the Tenth Mater. And that is his legacy to us Khalsas.

Arguing over what was recited, and what can be recited is stepping into the quagmire of blasphemy.

Saying that Sikhs existed before the banee of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib is akin saying that Sikhs can also exist without the Kakkars.

Finally, loving both the father and a mother is not a sin, is it? If a person says he loves his mother too, it doesnt really mean he is saying "he hates his father". Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Dasam Granth, though mutually exclusive, are complementary to each other.

As someone else said, Sindhis also believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib. But they are not Sikhs. Its the concept of organisational religion which makes us Sikhs. And this organisational religion gets its inspiration from Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Sri Dasam Granth, Vaaran Bhai Gurdas, Rehatnames etc. We ought to respect these and believe in these if we want to be a part of Khalsa brotherhood.