Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

I ask such persons suppose they do away with Dasam granth first ( Of course it will never happen) then same people will come after SGGS ji.

Kyon bai ji...are you a self proclaimed Guru that we would follow you....lol

I Know who I have to follow. Now, you can go on following whom you want.

They will say where it is written that this is bestowed Gurgaddi by tenth master.? Can you show them Har har jap?

The SANNTS say it, the Brahmgyani's say it. The Bhagats say it.

Maharaj ji.

Still...Main galat..tusin theek....Jaari Rakho...Jaari Rakho.

I never said to follow me. I said that all sikhs follow both Granths.Only saleable commodities do instigate and mislead others about Dasma Bani.

At least you seem to believe in Brahmgianis did they tell you not to follow Dasam bani? If so tell us. Sikhs will follow what their Gurus and forefathers have been following for geneartion to generations.

uk gupt kaur needs a slap,

she denies the banis in nitnem, nullifies the importance of amrit.

MASAND MASAND MASAND!!!

Burn herrrr!

ive read through her posts, and she chats it bare large, i bet she aint even read sri satguru granth sahib as asehaj paath, dunno how the hell she can relate to her guru if she hasnt even done the most primative thing of reading maharaj cover to cover. before you say you have, if you had you wudnt be coming out with the bs your comming out with, because mahapursh like baba attar singh ji mastuane, sant jarnail singh ji etc who have read maharaj have never said the <banned word filter activated> your comming out with

How dare you deny that jaap sahib tv prsad swaiye n chaupei sahib werent read.

This new breed of Kala Afganas need to be burned at the stake, including their guru kala afgana!!

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru,.........

Everything we need to to know is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and yet we look elsewhere. Why is this?

We are clearly disobeying Guru Jee arent we?.

Guru Ji's Maryada, started by them in 1699 is to inititiate Sikhs through Khande Da Pahul. Do you agree?

yes I agree.

for the attention of "gurmat sangeet".

??

is my statement nullifying khande da pahul?

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

Slap - well dont you think the person who wrote this MAHA SLANDER needs the slap.

He just made a MAHA SLANDER against Guru Jees Gurmat but not many have noticed this fact!

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

He just made a MAHA SLANDER against Guru Jees Gurmat but not many have noticed this fact!

Your statements do nullify Amrit because it can't be made without Bani from Sri Dasam Granth, which you totally reject.

HSD called you an id1ot, not Guru Sahib.

I'll now listen to Guru Ji, and stop arguing with moorakhs.

Guru Rakha.

PS: Guru Sahib burned masands as well, as a favour to them - to burn their paaps in this world rather than the next.

Your statements do nullify Amrit because it can't be made without Bani from Sri Dasam Granth, which you totally reject.

HSD called you an id1ot, not Guru Sahib.

I'll now listen to Guru Ji, and stop arguing with moorakhs.

Guru Rakha.

PS: Guru Sahib burned masands as well, as a favour to them - to burn their paaps in this world rather than the next.

These are hard core agents of anti sikh forces and most probably are not sikhs even.

They are no friends of SGGS also. Their strategy is divide by posing one Granth against the other.

Bani from Sri Dasam Granth, which you totally reject.

When did I say this?

Please show me proof of which banis were read by Guru Gobind Singh jee in 1699 khandeh di pahul ceremony.

There is no proof of this. Every one has different version of what banis were read. The event did occur but we do not know whcih banis were read.

Bani from Sri Dasam Granth, which you totally reject.

When did I say this?

Please show me proof of which banis were read by Guru Gobind Singh jee in 1699 khandeh di pahul ceremony.

There is no proof of this. Every one has different version of what banis were read. The event did occur but we do not know whcih banis were read.

What is your source of information? Share with us.

If we showed you, will you apologise to guru ji on this forum for offending Him.

Read "Sri Gur Katha", by Bhai Jaito Ji who was an eye witness. This is what he had to say regarding the Banis:

post-1107-1216616102.jpg

The entire panth agrees on which Banis were read.

I'm off.