Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

Hawk 13 writes Krishna avtar not being written by guru sahib

RAM AVTAR, KRISHNA AVTAR IN WHICH WRITER OR POET IS SHYAM.

hawk ji please raed the following from krishan avtar

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਸੱਤ੍ਰਹ ਸੈ ਪੈਤਾਲ ਮਹਿ ਸਾਵਨ ਸੁਦਿ ਥਿਤਿ ਦੀਪ ॥ ਨਗਰ ਪਾਂਵਟਾ ਸੁਭ ਕਰਨ ਜਮਨਾ ਬਹੈ ਸਮੀਪ ॥੨੪੯੦॥

स्त्रह सै पैताल महि सावन सुदि थिति दीप ॥ नगर पांवटा सुभ करन जमना बहै समीप ॥२४९०॥

In the year 1745 of the Vikrami era in the Sudi aspect of the moon in the month of Sawan, in the town of Paonta at the auspicious hour, on banks of the flowing Yamuna; (this work has been completed).2490.

ਦਸਮ ਕਥਾ ਭਾਗਉਤ ਕੀ ਭਾਖਾ ਕਰੀ ਬਨਾਇ ॥ ਅਵਰ ਬਾਸਨਾ ਨਾਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਧਰਮ ਜੁੱਧ ਕੇ ਚਾਇ ॥੨੪੯੧॥

दसम कथा भागउत की भाखा करी बनाइ ॥ अवर बासना नाहि प्रभ धरम जु्ध के चाइ ॥२४९१॥

I have composed the discourse of the tenth part (Skandh) of Bhagavat in the vernacular; O Lord ! I have no other desire and have only the zeal for the war fought on the basis of righteousness.2491.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

सवैया ॥

SWAYYA

ਧੰਨ ਜੀਓ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਚਿੱਤ ਮੈ ਜੁਧੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਦੇਹ ਅਨਿੱਤ ਨ ਨਿੱਤ ਰਹੈ ਜਸੁ ਨਾਵ ਚੜੈ ਭਵਸਾਗਰ ਤਾਰੈ ॥

धंन जीओ तिह को जग मै मुख ते हरि चि्त मै जुधु बिचारै ॥ देह अनि्त न नि्त रहै जसु नाव चड़ै भवसागर तारै ॥

Bravo to the soul of that person, who remembers the Lord through his mouth and reflects in his mind about the war of righteousness; who considers this body the war of righteousness; who considers this body as transient, ascends the boat of Lords` praise and ferries across the dreadful ocean of the world;

ਧੀਰਜ ਧਾਮ ਬਨਾਇ ਇਹੈ ਤਨ ਬੁੱਧਿ ਸੁ ਦੀਪਕ ਜਿਉ ਉਜੀਆਰੈ ॥ ਗਯਾਨਹਿ ਕੀ ਬਢਨੀ ਮਨਹੁ ਹਾਥ ਲੈ ਕਾਤਰਤਾ ਕੁਤਵਾਰ ਬੁਹਾਰੈ ॥੨੪੯੨॥

धीरज धाम बनाइ इहै तन बु्धि सु दीपक जिउ उजीआरै ॥ गयानहि की बढनी मनहु हाथ लै कातरता कुतवार बुहारै ॥२४९२॥

Who makes this body as the abode of forbearance and enlightens it with the lamp of intellect and who taking the broom of knowledge in his hand sweeps away the rubbish of cowardice.2492.

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਸਿਕੰਧ ਪੁਰਾਣੇ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾਵਤਾਰੇ ਧਯਾਇ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ਸਤੁ ਸੁਭਮ ਸਤੁ ॥੨੧॥

इति स्री दसम सिकंध पुराणे बचित्र नाटके ग्रंथे क्रिशनावतारे धयाइ समापतम सतु सुभम सतु ॥२१॥

End of the concluding auspicious chapter of Krishnavatara (based on Dasham Skandh Purana) in Bachittar Natak.21.

krishna avtar, Chaubis avtar , Dasam granth

So you need to change your name form hawk to chiriya.

Hawk 13 writes ram avtar not being written by guru sahib

hawk ji please raed the following is fromram Avtar

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

स्वैया ॥

SWAYYA

ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ॥

पांइ गहे जब ते तुमरे तब ते कोऊ आंख तरे नही आनियो ॥ राम रहीम पुरान कुरान अनेक कहैं मति एक न मानियो ॥

O God ! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight; none other is liked by me now; the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept any of their opinions;

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਿਯੋ ॥੮੬੩॥

सिम्रिति सासत्र बेद सभै बहु भेद कहै हम एक न जानियो ॥ स्री असिपानि क्रिपा तुमरी करि मै न कहियो सभ तोहि बखानियो ॥८६३॥

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them. O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?.863.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਸਗਲ ਦੁਆਰ ਕੋ ਛਾਡਿ ਕੈ ਗਹਿਯੋ ਤੁਹਾਰੋ ਦੁਆਰ ॥ ਬਾਂਹਿ ਗਹੇ ਕੀ ਲਾਜ ਅਸਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਦਾਸ ਤੁਹਾਰ ॥੮੬੪॥

सगल दुआर को छाडि कै गहियो तुहारो दुआर ॥ बांहि गहे की लाज असि गोबिंद दास तुहार ॥८६४॥

O Lord ! I have forsaken all other doors and have caught hold of only Thy door. O Lord ! Thou has caught hold of my arm; I, Govind, am Thy serf, kindly take (care of me and) protect my honour.864.

Note the name in DOHRA. What is that? How it is different from sikh thought.

It is from CHUPAI SHAIB which is part of Rehras shiab . Please bro see my post I did not cotradict CHPUAI SHIAB IT IS THE WRITING OF DESAM PITAJI .RamAVTAR AND KRISHNA AVTAR IS DIFFERENT VERSES I just wrote about it

I

t is from CHUPAI SHAIB which is part of Rehras shiab . Please bro see my post I did not cotradict CHPUAI SHIAB IT IS THE WRITING OF DESAM PITAJI .RamAVTAR AND KRISHNA AVTAR IS DIFFERENT VERSES I just wrote about it

You do not know what you are talking about. Dohra is from rehras sahib but is taken from RAM AVTAR, So are the otehr verses which are not from chaupai sahib but from RAM AVTAR.

You are slandering bani of tenth master by providing false information.

Hawk 13 writes Krishna avtar not being written by guru sahib

hawk ji please raed the following from krishan avtar

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਸੱਤ੍ਰਹ ਸੈ ਪੈਤਾਲ ਮਹਿ ਸਾਵਨ ਸੁਦਿ ਥਿਤਿ ਦੀਪ ॥ ਨਗਰ ਪਾਂਵਟਾ ਸੁਭ ਕਰਨ ਜਮਨਾ ਬਹੈ ਸਮੀਪ ॥੨੪੯੦॥

स्त्रह सै पैताल महि सावन सुदि थिति दीप ॥ नगर पांवटा सुभ करन जमना बहै समीप ॥२४९०॥

In the year 1745 of the Vikrami era in the Sudi aspect of the moon in the month of Sawan, in the town of Paonta at the auspicious hour, on banks of the flowing Yamuna; (this work has been completed).2490.

ਦਸਮ ਕਥਾ ਭਾਗਉਤ ਕੀ ਭਾਖਾ ਕਰੀ ਬਨਾਇ ॥ ਅਵਰ ਬਾਸਨਾ ਨਾਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਧਰਮ ਜੁੱਧ ਕੇ ਚਾਇ ॥੨੪੯੧॥

दसम कथा भागउत की भाखा करी बनाइ ॥ अवर बासना नाहि प्रभ धरम जु्ध के चाइ ॥२४९१॥

I have composed the discourse of the tenth part (Skandh) of Bhagavat in the vernacular; O Lord ! I have no other desire and have only the zeal for the war fought on the basis of righteousness.2491.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

सवैया ॥

SWAYYA

ਧੰਨ ਜੀਓ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਚਿੱਤ ਮੈ ਜੁਧੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਦੇਹ ਅਨਿੱਤ ਨ ਨਿੱਤ ਰਹੈ ਜਸੁ ਨਾਵ ਚੜੈ ਭਵਸਾਗਰ ਤਾਰੈ ॥

धंन जीओ तिह को जग मै मुख ते हरि चि्त मै जुधु बिचारै ॥ देह अनि्त न नि्त रहै जसु नाव चड़ै भवसागर तारै ॥

Bravo to the soul of that person, who remembers the Lord through his mouth and reflects in his mind about the war of righteousness; who considers this body the war of righteousness; who considers this body as transient, ascends the boat of Lords` praise and ferries across the dreadful ocean of the world;

ਧੀਰਜ ਧਾਮ ਬਨਾਇ ਇਹੈ ਤਨ ਬੁੱਧਿ ਸੁ ਦੀਪਕ ਜਿਉ ਉਜੀਆਰੈ ॥ ਗਯਾਨਹਿ ਕੀ ਬਢਨੀ ਮਨਹੁ ਹਾਥ ਲੈ ਕਾਤਰਤਾ ਕੁਤਵਾਰ ਬੁਹਾਰੈ ॥੨੪੯੨॥

धीरज धाम बनाइ इहै तन बु्धि सु दीपक जिउ उजीआरै ॥ गयानहि की बढनी मनहु हाथ लै कातरता कुतवार बुहारै ॥२४९२॥

Who makes this body as the abode of forbearance and enlightens it with the lamp of intellect and who taking the broom of knowledge in his hand sweeps away the rubbish of cowardice.2492.

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਸਿਕੰਧ ਪੁਰਾਣੇ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾਵਤਾਰੇ ਧਯਾਇ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ਸਤੁ ਸੁਭਮ ਸਤੁ ॥੨੧॥

इति स्री दसम सिकंध पुराणे बचित्र नाटके ग्रंथे क्रिशनावतारे धयाइ समापतम सतु सुभम सतु ॥२१॥

End of the concluding auspicious chapter of Krishnavatara (based on Dasham Skandh Purana) in Bachittar Natak.21.

krishna avtar, Chaubis avtar , Dasam granth

So you need to change your name form hawk to chiriya.

please see that verse the guru ji converted chirya toah baj that is hawk this hasbeen done by Guru JI BEING A AMRITDHARI IAM ALREADY HAWK AND 13 IS TERAH OF WHICH GURU NANAK JI DONE SACCHA SAUDA . SO DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING DEMEANING NOT EVEN APPLY THIS TO U IF U R GUR SIKH.

It is from CHUPAI SHAIB which is part of Rehras shiab . Please bro see my post I did not cotradict CHPUAI SHIAB IT IS THE WRITING OF DESAM PITAJI .RamAVTAR AND KRISHNA AVTAR IS DIFFERENT VERSES I just wrote about it

Hawk ji

i give the full text of dohra along with ending evidence. It is not chaupai sahib. It is from ram avtar. You are no different than kala afghana sect who is misleading sangat.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਸਗਲ ਦੁਆਰ ਕੋ ਛਾਡਿ ਕੈ ਗਹਿਯੋ ਤੁਹਾਰੋ ਦੁਆਰ ॥ ਬਾਂਹਿ ਗਹੇ ਕੀ ਲਾਜ ਅਸਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਦਾਸ ਤੁਹਾਰ ॥੮੬੪॥

सगल दुआर को छाडि कै गहियो तुहारो दुआर ॥ बांहि गहे की लाज असि गोबिंद दास तुहार ॥८६४॥

O Lord ! I have forsaken all other doors and have caught hold of only Thy door. O Lord ! Thou has caught hold of my arm; I, Govind, am Thy serf, kindly take (care of me and) protect my honour.864.

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੇ ਰਾਮਾਇਣ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ॥

इति स्री बचित्र नाटक ग्रंथे रामाइण समापतम ॥

BENIGN END OF THE RAMAYANA.

ਮੁਖ ਭਾਗ 7

मुख भाग 7

CHAPTER 7

ਚੌਬੀਸ ਅਉਤਾਰ

चौबीस अउतार

CHAUBIS AVTAR (Twenty-Four Gods)

I
t is from CHUPAI SHAIB which is part of Rehras shiab . Please bro see my post I did not cotradict CHPUAI SHIAB IT IS THE WRITING OF DESAM PITAJI .RamAVTAR AND KRISHNA AVTAR IS DIFFERENT VERSES I just wrote about it

You do not know what you are talking about. Dohra is from rehras sahib but is taken from RAM AVTAR, So are the otehr verses which are not from chaupai sahib but from RAM AVTAR.

You are slandering bani of tenth master by providing false information.

iAM NOT SLANDERING IT BUT UR THE ONE GO AND READ THE WHOLE BANI THEN WRITE POST. BUT UR MIXING THE OTHER BANIS WITH NITNEM WHAT ABOUT 33 SWIYAASES OR OTHER SWWIYASSES READ THESE THEN DISCUSS.

Please do not compare with me with kala afghana inder singh . Go and read whole granth then discuss , u r the one strenthening kala aghana by unreasonable comments. I have already written it should be researched u r not historian. As all Gurdwaras were under hinduminded mahants so manipulations cannot be ruled out,

iAM NOT SLANDERING IT BUT UR THE ONE GO AND READ THE WHOLE BANI THEN WRITE POST. BUT UR MIXING THE OTHER BANIS WITH NITNEM WHAT ABOUT 33 SWIYAASES OR OTHER SWWIYASSES READ THESE THEN DISCUSS.

Is chaupai sahib not from charitropakhayan? Yes it is. You write charitropakhayan is not written by Gur sahib.

When we get married granthi ji advise us not to indulge in extra marital affair. The couplets are read by him

Par nari ki sej bhul ke na jaiyo ( I apologise for any spelling mistake)

This is from charitropakhayan. And you dare to say that charitropakhayn promote sex.

Please do not compare with me with kala afghana inder singh . Go and read whole granth then discuss , u r the one strenthening kala aghana by unreasonable comments. I have already written it should be researched u r not historian. As all Gurdwaras were under hinduminded mahants so manipulations cannot be ruled out,

I have read it thrice. That is why i am rebutting your blasphemy by quoting from Dasam granth sahib. Rebut it with quotes from dasam granth.

As all Gurdwaras were under hinduminded mahants so manipulations cannot be ruled out,

This granth was written plus 200 years before that. Akal takhat was under akali nihungs where parkash of dasam garnth was there from the time of dal khalsa.