Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

From aad0002 ji -- a message

"Who sleeps with dogs wakes up with fleas." A saying from the folk heritage of the south of Italy. Consider the message when you pause and reflect on the extent to which this discussion has extended or enriched your vichaar of Dasam Pitah, his banee, or his contributions to moral theology and the spiritual well-being of this earth.

If my comment does not make sense to you, then it is by His Hukam, and according to His Wisdom. I am grateful.

Antonia

Tony ji

Please ask her to visit this site and give some clarifications especially when she displays photo of those whom she

considers as unfit sikh because of their cropped hair.

My question is what about her hair? What commitment she has for sikhism. She is welcome to post here.

Brother look at the picture in the post. Does that guy look Sikh? His name is Herman Singh.....lol

So let us not judge by names (PS that guys brother has an even more English name!)

But when you adopt another religion you leave behind your old beliefs. you go through a ceremony to commit to your new faith. That is what all american sikhs do.

Let us leave the name thing behind on your suggestion. What about her looks. Does she look like a sikh.

She diplays picture of Gurinder singh from UK who has done his master's in dasam Granth and castigates him for being a mona. What authority she has to preach to others when she herself is a moni ( bob cut).

Please do not tell me that having rehat is irrelevant. had she been a conforming sikh she would have some ethics and would not have lied a number of times during my interactions. Religion is not for discussion only . Religion means truth and truthful living.

So you admit that she does not look like a sikh.

Aad paan ji has helped me discover aspects of bani that I never knew myself. Together we did an online study of the animal references in SGGS ji. If you look in the SPN gallery you will see them. You will also note that I/we freely use DG references in the posts. And that was a long time before any of this controversy started. That should show you how much respect I have for the granth. Studying the references to the natural world was a really rich and rewarding experience for me and relighted my love of our heritage in a new direction. I thank her for that

What aspects of bani > That is there no naam simran , gurmantra and amrit vela in sikhism.

Stop picking on other people. Look at your own defects first.

That Penji has more Piar for Sikhee then most of us who just go to Gurdwara once in while or only Sundays, bow our head, stuff our faces with langar and go home without even doing Gurmat vichaar.

You want to say something about penji, please do it on spn site or pm her directly.

Stop acting like a spoilt brat!

First of all i would like to say that i am not Gurdaspuria, i am his cousin, i am not well read in sikhism however i show interest at times when my cousin shows me some of these threads, originally this was supposed to be for an actual reason but you all diagressed into a rant about male ego and what you think is right, a discussion is a discussion until someone gets personal, then it becomes a debate, which then becomes an argument. You must realise that as people who have this knowledge the best you could do is articulate yourself in a calm manner, rather than argue your point endlessly to an end which has little or nothing to do with this point. I doubt i will want to see any threads my cousin shows me any more, i would like to say i do not speak of everyone who partook in this conversation however to the few who ended up poisining it and diluting the actual importance of the thread. Grow up, i remind you, i am not Gurdaspuria, but his cousin, with this you should understand how you look to people, like arrogant egotistical although you may have knowledge you have no etiquette in presenting your arguments, btw even if this is on UKGupt Kaur's post and i quoted her it is not directly intended for her. but i thought i should let you knw you all look lyk children. Grow up, or articulate urselvs. Thankyou

Cousinji,

First of all it is you who need to grow up. Comprehend what is written. It is about bani of Dasam Granth and not personalities.

What aspects of bani > That is there no naam simran , gurmantra and amrit vela in sikhism.

Whether anyone said that or not, that is not what I believe. Forget all this nonsense and come and share your knowledge on Dasam Granth.

Gurdasia veer has already got me going "wow" from a post.

Anything done wrong by anyone is known by God. So be cool.

Dalsingh101

You seem to be very quick in labeling others for being egoistic and so and so. Have you seen your language> Do you consider it a proper language while addressing others? Mind you i can reply you back in the same tone but will not this time.

What about information report on so called quick fix sikh Antonia ji? Is this a new breed of sikhs being promoted now?

What about Guru sahib's hukam about keeping rehat

Rehni rahe soi sikh mera

UKGuptkaur ji

Please follow the discussion keeping thread in mind. Do not digress. If you are feminist please go to the relevant

site of feminists. Sikhism does not discriminate on gender basis.

My humble request is keep the decorum and do not divert the discussion. May i request moderators to keep UKgupt Kaur under control.

ਛੋਟਾ ਗਰੰਥ ਜੀ ਜਨਮੇ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਸਵੇਂ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਕੇ ਧਾਮ।

ਸੰਮਤ ਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਸੈ ਪਚਵੰਜਾ, ਬਹੁਤ ਖਿਡਾਵੇ ਲਿਖਾਰੇ ਨਾਮ।

ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਸੀ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਹਥੀਂ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਖਿਡਾਇਆ।

ਸਿਖਾਂ ਕੀਤੀ ਅਰਦਾਸ, 'ਜੀ ਅਗਲੇ (ਭਾਵ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ) ਨਾਲਿ ਚਾਹੀਏ ਰਲਾਇਆ'।

ਬਚਨ ਕੀਤਾ, 'ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹੈ ਉਹ, ਏਹ ਅਸਾਡੀ ਖੇਡ ਹੈ।'

ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਮਿਲਾਇਆ ਆਹਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ, ਕਉਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਭੇਦ।

ਸੋ ਦੋਨੋ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰ ਕਿਰ ਜਾਨੋ।

ਵਡਾ ਹੈ ਟਿਕਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਟਕੇ ਪੋਥੀਆਂ ਪੁਤਰ ਪੋਤਰੇ ਕਿਰ ਪਛਾਨੋ

(ਬੰਸਾਵਲੀਨਾਮਾ, ਭਾਈ ਕੇਸਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਛਿੱਬਰ)

[1] Kesar Singh Chibber calls the granth as Chotta Granth (small granth) in relation to the status of Sri Guru Granth Sahib

I used to have doubts about DG in past. But now i am clear in my mind and that has taken me nearer to GOD.

Dhan guru gobind singh. Dhan Khalsa who is gururoop. Mone should be the last to question to Khalsa. Khalsa does whatever it wants. If Khalsa wants to do parkash of DG with SGGS (although at lower level), even Guruji would accept this. The same Guru who had to leave Chmakaur at the order of Khalsa, the same Guru who was punished by Khalsa for touching his teer at a pirs samadh. That was the love and respect the Guru himself showed to Khalsa he created. Who are we to question what Khalsa does.

I used to have doubts about DG in past. But now i am clear in my mind and that has taken me nearer to GOD.

Dhan guru gobind singh. Dhan Khalsa who is gururoop. Mone should be the last to question to Khalsa. Khalsa does whatever it wants. If Khalsa wants to do parkash of DG with SGGS (although at lower level), even Guruji would accept this. The same Guru who had to leave Chmakaur at the order of Khalsa, the same Guru who was punished by Khalsa for touching his teer at a pirs samadh. That was the love and respect the Guru himself showed to Khalsa he created. Who are we to question what Khalsa does.

i appreciate your understanding. Dasam Granth is such a moving narrative that no mortal except Guru ji can write it.

Dear brother u r right but u should also know GURU JI had prescribed the SIKH REHAT MARYADA without rehat one cannot be sikh as per rehat only prakash of GURU GRANTH SHAIAB can be done no other granth can be placed although some of nitnem banis r part of DSAM GRANTH which r recited in all gurdwaras. I have just referred to part of some verses which r regarded as againist the gurmat, Further whereever guru ji goes the bir of GURU GRANTH SHAIB WAS CARRIED even in war time. Even Guru ji was bound by rehat . The antisikh lobby RSS has advised many times to sikhs to do the prakash of DASAM GRANTH along with GURU GRANTH SHAIAB. In ludhiana bjp leader balram ji dass tandon quoting from DASAM GRANTH called guru ji as devi pujak and idol worshippers.Is there design behind this whole controversy?

veer many a time it has been said that Sikhs are Hindus. Even the Indian constitution decrees that. There was a fool who even wrote a book in hindi and mentioned how Guru Granth Sahib mentions the word Ram fourteen hundered times. But veer, has anybody claiming Sikhs to be Hindus ever quoted from Dasam Granth? if yes then please let me know where. thanks

Dear brother u r right but u should also know GURU JI had prescribed the SIKH REHAT MARYADA without rehat one cannot be sikh as per rehat only prakash of GURU GRANTH SHAIAB can be done no other granth can be placed although some of nitnem banis r part of DSAM GRANTH which r recited in all gurdwaras. I have just referred to part of some verses which r regarded as againist the gurmat, Further whereever guru ji goes the bir of GURU GRANTH SHAIB WAS CARRIED even in war time. Even Guru ji was bound by rehat . The antisikh lobby RSS has advised many times to sikhs to do the prakash of DASAM GRANTH along with GURU GRANTH SHAIAB. In ludhiana bjp leader balram ji dass tandon quoting from DASAM GRANTH called guru ji as devi pujak and idol worshippers.Is there design behind this whole controversy?

Hawk13

We have addressed this topic of your slander in the morning. Now you are to the same game. Show us what is anti gurmat in dasam granth or get a reminder from moderators.

The proof of saying is proving it. You are also a RSS agent here to spread misinformation. Sorry for the language i have spoken.

veer many a time it has been said that Sikhs are Hindus. Even the Indian constitution decrees that. There was a fool who even wrote a book in hindi and mentioned how Guru Granth Sahib mentions the word Ram fourteen hundered times. But veer, has anybody claiming Sikhs to be Hindus ever quoted from Dasam Granth? if yes then please let me know where. thanks

He is doing propaganda here. dasam granth is more open in denouncing hindu deities than SGGS JI.