Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

I am just doing it for the learning. I want to see how much it corresponds to what is accepted as DG contents today. As you can see from my post much of it corresponds. I want to identify the other areas.

Please try the link again brother. This one should work. I want to centralise this transliteration.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/dasam-granth...ts-history.html

Dalsingh ji

I will help. I have not understood what you mean how many contents of DG are accepted? Panth accepts whole Dasam granth as work of tenth master. We are fighting a propaganda war confined to internet.

Veero I have great respect for nitnem banis ,sarb loh granth I daily do path of jap shaib and chapui shaib daily I just pointed the points of contrdiction sikhi is facing many enemies even small anti sikh r threatening the sikhi leave alone deras like sirsa dera and others we need attention there if these anti suceeding in elminating us who will defend the sikhi we have to deal with these anti sikh forces if neccessary by force then decide the issuse sitting peacefully as it is a fact both anti desam granth and pro desam granth disgraced the sikhi by fighting with eachother in holy gurdwaras with swords and other arms in hazoor shaib ,faidabad,and other places where were these people when sirsa dera, noormehilas were attacking singhs both these people apealed for peace like gandhi. I am proud to declare I alone took the step of stopping followers of sirsa dera from entering our locality and made enemies of his followers. One need initative which is not only missing in leaders but in common sikhs.

Sri Dasam Grant is not an issue of debate.

However there can be positive discussions which aim at understanding the essence of Gurbani.

Hence there is nothing like "Pro or Anti Dasam Granth". However there are believers and non believers of Guru's bani.

And the message of the entire panth and Akal Takhat has been clear to those non believers....."Shararti Ansar" (mischievous mongers)

Faridabad Cult doesn't even need any mention here. They are heretics who publically denigrate every bani of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, even Nitnem, Amrit and Ardas.

And Hawk13 I would suggest that instead of writing posts based on hearsay you go and do some basic study on the banees that constitute our Nitnem. In one post you denounced Ramavtar without even knowing that couplets from the composition are part of Rehras Sahib. Swayya "Bahe Gahe Jab Te..." forms the last stanza of Ramavtar where Guru Sahib has clearly given the message that though he has heard of King Ram and has written about him, he doesn't believe in Ram (as God).

But there r several birs as far as ardass and nitnem banis r concerned inder singh ji those disputing these cease to be sikhs but in ram avtar why name of shyam appears and at the end of this guru ji must had clarified he as does not believe in avtar wad. Thanks for information in holidays i will read it as IAM badly down with fever if u do not mind u can drop any message at this forum . Iam enjoying the debate please do not consisder me as anti gurmat as pyar for guru ji remains in my heart and will remain forever.some writings of selfstyled scholar harbhajan singh in spokesman 2 years back was very demeaning to dasmesh pita ji which I even refrain from posting it later on he was booked by police by writing terms like chooras and chamars in article and for demeaning bhagat ravidass ji then he was taken off from the daily.

inder singh ji I do the path of nitnem as essential for any amritdhari sikh particularly jap shaib is most enlighting if some one do this path he will emerge winner in all fields that is my personal experience.

I am just doing it for the learning. I want to see how much it corresponds to what is accepted as DG contents today. As you can see from my post much of it corresponds. I want to identify the other areas.

Please try the link again brother. This one should work. I want to centralise this transliteration.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/dasam-granth...ts-history.html

Dalsingh ji

I will help. I have not understood what you mean how many contents of DG are accepted? Panth accepts whole Dasam granth as work of tenth master. We are fighting a propaganda war confined to internet.

I want to compare the contents to this list. I have put an X next to what has been identified already.

Jaap (Meditation) X

Akal Ustat (praises of God) X

Bachitar Natak (autobiography of the Guru) X

Chandi Charitar I & II (the character of Goddess Chandi) X

Chandi di // (a ballad to describe Goddess Chandi) X

Gyan Prabod (The Awakening of Knowledge) X

Chaubis Avtar (Narrative of 24 incarnations of Vishnu as ordered by God Almighty)

Shabad Hazare (Ten Shabads)

Swayyae (33 stanzas) X

Khalsa Mehma (the praises of the Khalsa)

Shastar Nam Mala (a list of weapons) X

Charitropakhyan (various character of men and women [details both negative and positive]) X

Zafarnamah (epistle of victory, a letter written to Emperor Aurangzeb)

I know the post Khalsa stuff can be explained and Zafarnama. But it would eb interesting to know what the old beer contained exactly. I notived a Bhav avtaar which I haven't heard about before, then in the video you posted it was mentioned very briefly as something to do with horses (I think?).

Lets just try and identify the contents of the old bir. I can't read some of it.

Veero I have great respect for nitnem banis ,sarb loh granth I daily do path of jap shaib and chapui shaib daily I just pointed the points of contrdiction sikhi is facing many enemies even small anti sikh r threatening the sikhi leave alone deras like sirsa dera and others we need attention there if these anti suceeding in elminating us who will defend the sikhi we have to deal with these anti sikh forces if neccessary by force then decide the issuse sitting peacefully as it is a fact both anti desam granth and pro desam granth disgraced the sikhi by fighting with eachother in holy gurdwaras with swords and other arms in hazoor shaib ,faidabad,and other places where were these people when sirsa dera, noormehilas were attacking singhs both these people apealed for peace like gandhi. I am proud to declare I alone took the step of stopping followers of sirsa dera from entering our locality and made enemies of his followers. One need initative which is not only missing in leaders but in common sikhs.

Sri Dasam Grant is not an issue of debate.

However there can be positive discussions which aim at understanding the essence of Gurbani.

Hence there is nothing like "Pro or Anti Dasam Granth". However there are believers and non believers of Guru's bani.

And the message of the entire panth and Akal Takhat has been clear to those non believers....."Shararti Ansar" (mischievous mongers)

Faridabad Cult doesn't even need any mention here. They are heretics who publically denigrate every bani of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, even Nitnem, Amrit and Ardas.

And Hawk13 I would suggest that instead of writing posts based on hearsay you go and do some basic study on the banees that constitute our Nitnem. In one post you denounced Ramavtar without even knowing that couplets from the composition are part of Rehras Sahib. Swayya "Bahe Gahe Jab Te..." forms the last stanza of Ramavtar where Guru Sahib has clearly given the message that though he has heard of King Ram and has written about him, he doesn't believe in Ram (as God).

But there r several birs as far as ardass and nitnem banis r concerned inder singh ji those disputing these cease to be sikhs but in ram avtar why name of shyam appears and at the end of this guru ji must had clarified he as does not believe in avtar wad. Thanks for information in holidays i will read it as IAM badly down with fever if u do not mind u can drop any message at this forum . Iam enjoying the debate please do not consisder me as anti gurmat as pyar for guru ji remains in my heart and will remain forever.some writings of selfstyled scholar harbhajan singh in spokesman 2 years back was very demeaning to dasmesh pita ji which I even refrain from posting it later on he was booked by police by writing terms like chooras and chamars in article and for demeaning bhagat ravidass ji then he was taken off from the daily.

inder singh ji I do the path of nitnem as essential for any amritdhari sikh particularly jap shaib is most enlighting if some one do this path he will emerge winner in all fields that is my personal experience.

Hawk13

Shyam is pen name of Guru sahib. also see the belief pattern of poet shyam in Dasam granth writings. It is no diffrent than sikh thought. Poet shyam i.e. condemns avatr vaad.

So do not be misled by name of poet shyam.Poet shyam mainly appears in akal ustat i.e . beginning of Chaubis avtar and krishna avtar.

Guys, a humble request.

Seeing as the thread concerns the DG, we should post on a thread about that. Admin on this site. If you can, can you get the last dozen or so posts on DG on this thread and put them in a new one.

Thanks.

Forum member Inder Singh has started a thread at sikhsangat.com entitled Slander of Dasam Granth at SPN. On the thread Inder Singh and other members of sikhsangat have made numerous public allegations that various SPN members, moderators and mentors have slandered Sri Dasam Granth, and that SPN admin has aided and abetted the slander. It is unfortunate that sikhsangat has allowed such negative propaganda at the behest of one member without confirming these allegations independently. SPN has not acted in a similar way toward any other Internet forum. Despite his provocations, SPN has accommodated Inder Singh and allowed him to share his views. We at SPN feel such misleading of the panth is unacceptable and serves to further divide us. We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue. We invite sikhsangat members to identify and list specific examples of slander found on SPN, naming the member, moderator or mentor who uttered the slander. You must also clearly state that you are responding to our invitation as a sikhsangat.com member. You will be required to provide the thread url and post number where the slander occurred. Slander is defined as words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another person. No multiple identities! Respectfully, the Admin at SPN

Please post at this link; http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general-disc...philosophy.html

Forum member Inder Singh has started a thread at sikhsangat.com entitled Slander of Dasam Granth at SPN. On the thread Inder Singh and other members of sikhsangat have made numerous public allegations that various SPN members, moderators and mentors have slandered Sri Dasam Granth, and that SPN admin has aided and abetted the slander. It is unfortunate that sikhsangat has allowed such negative propaganda at the behest of one member without confirming these allegations independently. SPN has not acted in a similar way toward any other Internet forum. Despite his provocations, SPN has accommodated Inder Singh and allowed him to share his views. We at SPN feel such misleading of the panth is unacceptable and serves to further divide us. We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue. We invite sikhsangat members to identify and list specific examples of slander found on SPN, naming the member, moderator or mentor who uttered the slander. You must also clearly state that you are responding to our invitation as a sikhsangat.com member. You will be required to provide the thread url and post number where the slander occurred. Slander is defined as words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another person. No multiple identities! Respectfully, the Admin at SPN

Please post at this link; http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general-disc...philosophy.html

Tony

In what capacity you are writing this. What is your role at SPN.

This is not negative propaganda. It is a fact that two of mentors at SPN are hard core kala afghani chelas

who write negatively about bani of tenth master. The title of Thread is Slander of Dasam Granth on SPN.

Since they write there it is but natural SPN name will surface. One khalsa Fauj terms Dasam granth as Kanjar kavita. SPN had been tolerating it till i went.

When i started posting in defence of Dasam granth about a month back mentors started using bullying langauge against me. One mentor called me a Hindu peddaling Dasam granth. He called Dasam granth a Hindu scripture. he called Dasam granth anti gurmat. My posts started getting deleted. I was accused by anthonia as somebody like muslim extremist.Finally they put me under modeartion.

That is when i started here stating the facts. Do you deny above? If so i can post the relevant posts for you

here.

I went second time on the invitation of dal singh. I was met with nothing but hate questions. Then finally Dal singh had a debate with me and as soon as it was finished then same barage of questions.

Your mentors will not allow any debate to be done there so far they are there. put your house in order first and then blame others. Also instruct your mentors and admn lady stop lying about otehrs.

What do you mean by multiple identities. I have the same ID here and same ID there. On sikhawareness my id of inder singh was already in use and i registerd by Inder singh2 and used SINGH2 as my writing ID. THis itself shows how truthful you are.