Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

Please explain yourself.

a right little madam arent you? if you're looking for an explanation, its off the edge of your nearest cliff. no one else is stupid enough to not understand what i meant. trying to make out i slandered Guru ji wont work.

The Dasm Granth is the only writing of Guru Gobind Singh ji we have left, adn it Shud be respected and placed in every gurdwara alongside the Granth saib ji,like the picture above.

How can anyone disrespect it without even reading it?

IT is 100 per cent authentic, otehrwise the original would not be in the Harnadir sahib complex to date

Get some information on the structure of the granth you are so keen on making decisions on.

Explain please, as you seem to know so much.

august-%20theodore-%20schoefft-ds-ranjit-singh.jpg

THis is the respect Dasam Granth had in sikh hearts since its writing.This is a photo of two granths in parkash at harmandir sahib

Source: http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option...h&Itemid=63

That was painted around 1850 AD and it doesn't prove that it was a norm practice in every day Gurdwaras Inder Singh ji. This could be the practice of the Sikh elite that is being depicted.

Also if parkash of Dasam Granth at par with SGGS ji has been the standard practice why do most Gurdwaras not do it today? What happened?

Here is a second account

"The revered mother asked Bhai Kirpa Ram, 'What Guru ji is doing?' He said, 'Revered mother', Guru ji is preparing ambrosial nectar of the double-edged broadsword for administering it to the Sikhs.' The revered mother was deeply moved on hearing this. She instantly came to Guru's presence with a lawful of patasas. Paying at first her obeisance to Guru ji, she poured the patasas from her lap into that bowl. The all-knowing Guru ji did not look at her and continued with his recitation of Jap ji with full concentration. After reciting the sacred compositions of Jap ji, Jaap Sahib, Sawayyas and Chaupai, he recited Anand Sahib. When the ambrosial elixir became ready, he stood up and performed the Ardas. Concluding it with the prayer; he called out Fateh, and raised aloud the spirited chant of Sat Sri Akal.

Creation Of Khalsa by Bhat Sarup singh Kaushish in Guru Kian sakhian

This source is majorly unreliable.

Dalsingh101

Contrary to your assertion that oyou do not want to take part in this discussion, it is apparent that are here to put your skewed arguments.

The painter has painted other pictures also. he must have base material to do that.

Dasam Granth was in prakash At akla takhat ill 1942.You need to read sikh history before putting your childish questions.

This source is majorly unreliable.

may we know why it is unreliable. Do you have any rference for that or you dreamt it.

Nothing I find it fascinating on so many levels. Although I have much studying to do, I do think parts were written by dasmesh pita and other parts were at least sanctioned by him. That's my current thoughts on it, and as I said I have MUCH more studying to do. I do think the parts that have been accepted into the daily prayers of Sikhs is bani but have yet to make a decision of Charitrio Pakyaan and Hikayaats and maybe some other parts.

Why do not you read first and tyhen write.

What is wrong with charitropakhayan and Hikayats. Just because anti sikh elements that are mentors on SPN said so.

What I don't like is abusing those who dissent from a a particular perspective. The people who do this usually like to claim to be better Sikhs than others. We know where that leads.

Dissenting itself debars one to be a sikh. Either whole or nothing.

Get some information on the structure of the granth you are so keen on making decisions on.

Explain please, as you seem to know so much.

Dalsingh101 ji

You are like child of 8 years putting questions that you cann't comprehend. Means you have no knowledge what you are talking.You are writing here what your anti sikh friends on SPN are praeching there. they also know nothing about Dasam Granth except how to spell it.

Anti sikh agents( no refrence to Dal singh) write that Hikayts are not from the pen of tenth master. They say that it is not good to read.

Why so? They interpret it literally. It is full of metaphors in the last two lines that are common. These people have not gone to any college or university. Neither they believe in mystic character of sikhism.So it is beyond their comprehension. Then they label it not a work of tenth master.

I like your debating style Inder Singh ji.....

It seems to start with the assumption that everyone else is an imbecile but I myself, Inder Singh Ji, knows it all. lol

Yes, I am drawn into the debate. It is an area of interest to me and many other Sikhs.

Some questions for you,as you seem so keen.....Try not to be childishly sarcastic or caustic yourself and you may actually get some points across without seeming like a high and mighty kuttarh, who is full of himself.

Dasam Granth was in prakash At akla takhat ill 1942.You need to read sikh history before putting your childish questions.

What happened after 1942 that made this stop?

may we know why it is unreliable. Do you have any rference for that or you dreamt it.

Coincidentally, I came across a complete translation of the work in a Gurdwara a week or so ago. I will post a synopsis of it sometime. I haven't read it fully yet.

What is wrong with charitropakhayan and Hikayats. Just because anti sikh elements that are mentors on SPN said so.

What I have read so far doesn't seem like bani. BTW, I am capable of myown thought for the record. You are very arrogant, have people told you that before? Debate with me, but lose the childish air of superiority please.

I plan to go into the material in more detail, so hold your horses. lol Just got Hikayats, have to study them in depth. In days when most people don't even attempt to study scripture/literature, you should be more positive when people do (a suggestion).

Dissenting itself debars one to be a sikh. Either whole or nothing.

When did you become such an authority?

I like your debating style Inder Singh ji.....

It seems to start with the assumption that everyone else is an imbecile but I myself, Inder Singh Ji, knows it all. lol

Yes, I am drawn into the debate. It is an area of interest to me and many other Sikhs.

Debate as a seeker and not an authority to pass negative comments on a scripture that commands respect of 22 million sikhs and is accpted as a cannonised scripture.

There is a difference between two.

Some questions for you,as you seem so keen.....Try not to be childishly sarcastic or caustic yourself and you may actually get some points across without seeming like a high and mighty kuttarh, who is full of himself.

You will get slap as is your face. put questions in a respectful way( Respect to dasam Granth sahib) and you will earn respect.

by the way i have not understood anything form above.

What happened after 1942 that made this stop?

Dal singh

You claim to have been a student of sikh hsitroy. Do you know sikhs w ere nihungs to begin with from guru Gobind singh's time. Akal takhat had all jathedars as Nihungs. So Dasam Granth was always there.

Mohan singh was Nagoke was president of SGPC and akali dal in 1942. He removed Dasam granth from akal takhat in 1942. before that an Akhand path of Dasam granth was done at akal takhat. That was a stupid act as takhat should have prakash of Dasam granth.

Coincidentally, I came across a complete translation of the work in a Gurdwara a week or so ago. I will post a synopsis of it sometime. I haven't read it fully yet.

Do you know any background of guru kian sakhian. you seem to mix them up with sau sakhian. Do not blame me for writing the facts.

What I have read so far doesn't seem like bani. BTW, I am capable of myown thought for the record. You are very arrogant, have people told you that before? Debate with me, but lose the childish air of superiority please.

Truth hurts. Truth was hurting your buddies on SPN. If you do not know anything about some thing and pass judgement as you have done in case of guru kiam sakhian , it is natural that you will have to listen something. Why do not you introspect yourself first.

I plan to go into the material in more detail, so hold your horses. lol Just got Hikayats, have to study them in depth. In days when most people don't even attempt to study scripture/literature, you should be more positive when people do (a suggestion).

it is good you are going to study hikayats. please hold your judgement till you have done that. Don't you think it is a good suggsetion?

When did you become such an authority?

You dissent on a scripture that accords identity to sikhs. So naturally you lose the right of being called a sikh.

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

Please explain yourself.

a right little madam arent you? if you're looking for an explanation, its off the edge of your nearest cliff. no one else is stupid enough to not understand what i meant. trying to make out i slandered Guru ji wont work.

Your reply still does not explain your comment: "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then."

The Dasm Granth is the only writing of Guru Gobind Singh ji we have left, adn it Shud be respected and placed in every gurdwara alongside the Granth saib ji,like the picture above.

How can anyone disrespect it without even reading it?

IT is 100 per cent authentic, otehrwise the original would not be in the Harnadir sahib complex to date

So you are implying that Guru jee was so full of haumai that he actually meant Guru maneo dasam granth.... and not Guru maneo Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee ...?

Without Dasam granth we have no sikh religion.

Why are you demeaning the power of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee?