Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

dalsingh101

Some comments on SPN mentor Jarnail singh are being refrenced for your attention. it may be good to know.

You will know what people think about your forum and will also let you know how you seem to have been initiated into a non -believer ideology.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...20&start=20

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,019

spacer.gif

Personally, I think that a Sikh youth who stays away from internet Sikh forums will become a better Sikh. The level of hate, doubt, negativity on Sikh forums is so high that by the end of the day your spiritual level will be lower. Best thing is to just read Sikh books, go to Gurdwara, listen to Katha and do Sangat of Singhs who seek the Charan Kamal of Vaheguru.

Compared to most forums, Sikh awareness is the probably the best, because people here are more open minded, and they don't throw wild accusations like being a part of RSS just because you may not agree with their views. As for Jarnail Singh Arshi, that guy is a Naastik Kala Afghanist. A while back he was on Tapoban forum. At first Arshi used to believe in Naam Simran, Gurmantra, reincarnation etc, but as time went on slowly his views would seem to be tilting towards Kala Afghanist philosophy. until a point when he eventually left the Tapoban forum for SPN which is basically Kala Afghanist/Ghagha forum. That man is full of hate, anger. He uses intimidation against Sikhs who do not agree with his views. Moreover, he also uses deception. He will post under multiple names just to pretend he has more people supporting him. I remember him posting under his daughter's name just to make it appear he has more support. But it was so obvious that it was him. He has a very annoying way of writing, with every other word or every 3rd word he writes in capital letters.

As for those who says we should not discuss about SPN’s kala afghana links, I ask you what will you gain by acting so politically correct? Will they give you a Gold medal for being so PC? If they are Anti Dasam Granth, Anti Sikhi Sidhaant, Anti Nam-Simran, then they should be exposed. Who cares what they think!

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...mp;#entry100917

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,219

spacer.gif

QUOTE (Mithar @ Jun 29 2009, 03:06 PM) post_snapback.gifVery true Singh2. These Kala Afghanists mostly are lions on the internet only. In real life, they have little support amongst the mass public. But that is not to say that is the way it will remain forever. These people are fast increasing their support, in particularly in North America. In Canada, they have a man named Samagh who has a show on Vishion TV who openly supports their views who brings Ghagha, Darshan Singh, Kala Afghana who ridicule Dasam Granth and Sikhi Sidhaant. Many leading Khalistani uncles in North America whose names I do not want to say out openly on the internet are also open supporters of Kala Afghanist philosophy.

These Kala Afghanists are extremely active. So far they don't have any Gurdwaras YET. They assemble at each other's houses to brainwash each other. Moreover, they train each other to debate. This is why they are such good debaters when talking to them face to face. They are very active on the internet. So they must be countered on the internet, because internet is the place where many young Sikhs tend to get brainwashed.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...mp;#entry100917

You are dead on dot. Gurmit singh aulakh was called by a sikh organization to San francisco last year. After seminar i counterd him while standing in a queue for langar. I asked him why is he criticizing dasam granth? He did not know anything about dasam granth. he had been brainwahsed by Gurtej singh IAS.

That is one reason i distanced myself from this group. I asked him how will you protect sikhism in khalistan when he himself was destroying it.

Any suggestion to counter it. I was part of a group in organizing a seminar on dasam granth in sacramento last year. i have some people who are willing to support me on this. Any suggestions are wlcome. We owe it to our guru and our future generations.

Inder Singh ji, stop flaming like a <banned word filter activated>. It just distracts from the matter at hand.

The Guru Kian Saakian by Bhai Swaroop Singh Kaushish

Guru Kian Sakhian is said to be largely based on Bhatt Vahis which the author has got from his ancestors. Originall;y he wrote it in Bhattakri, a peculaiar form of Devanagri without vowel symbols. In 1868 Chhajju Singh, a descendant of the author converted it into Gurmukhi. However, the original in Bhattakhri and its second version in Gurmukhi are no longer extant, which put a big question mark on the very origin of this document. The present version in circulation is a copy which Giani Garja Singh has made from another copy (of Sant Gurdit Singh).

This is is the source you talk about yes? If so, can you apologise for this?

Do you know any background of guru kian sakhian. you seem to mix them up with sau sakhian.

Inder Singh ji, if you cannot sense the amount of hankaar that you are projecting, then it is your own issue. A little humility on your part would do the cause to you are pursuing a world of good.

Regarding any other poster on any other site. I am not here to answer things on others behalf. You can communicate with them directly for that instead of being a drama queen about it. You have issues with a poster, take it up with them. Don't try and drag all and sundry into it. lol

SPN has no Kala Afghana links. Views posted are the the opinions of those who posted them. No one is conspiring against you....you seem a bit paranoid at times.

Any good you can do is largely negated by the hot headed delivery of your points brother.

Anyway, I'm making dinner.

Take care ......and just chill out a little brother! You would make a better argument if you did. lol

The Dasm Granth is the only writing of Guru Gobind Singh ji we have left, adn it Shud be respected and placed in every gurdwara alongside the Granth saib ji,like the picture above.

How can anyone disrespect it without even reading it?

IT is 100 per cent authentic, otehrwise the original would not be in the Harnadir sahib complex to date

We have Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji aswel, written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

people like Inder singh are best to be ignored Dal Singh.

They are lost in their own implications and will actually have NOTHING the way they want....they can keep posting befaltu bakwaas on forums..as this should be this..that should be that

.THE SANNTS know A TADD BIT MORE ABOUT SIKHI THAN YOU

The Brahmgyanis, whenever approached ask you to go and do ardaas to the Guru ji, because all around them is the parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

They never tell you to go read charitropakhiyan or Dasam Granth ji.

The loving bani of Jaap Sahib is well in everyones Nitnem and every Gursikh chants it with love....that is not even IN QUESTION....but to elevate your stupidity by saying ena da parkash ethe hone chahida uthe hona chahida....dont utter such blashphemy and weigh down your soul...

.. The Guru's decided everything....

BEEE CLEAR...tere kaen nal the sannts are not gonna change their Guru.

No wonder your/such dumb arguments are deleted/banned on all other sites except here.

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

Please explain yourself.

a right little madam arent you? if you're looking for an explanation, its off the edge of your nearest cliff. no one else is stupid enough to not understand what i meant. trying to make out i slandered Guru ji wont work.

Your reply still does not explain your comment: "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then."

if you cannot understand a simple comment like that then i am not surprised you draw the wrong conclusions about other things. also my comment was a lot longer than what you quoted, so maybe you should read the whole thing a few times and it might get through your skull.

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

Please explain yourself.

a right little madam arent you? if you're looking for an explanation, its off the edge of your nearest cliff. no one else is stupid enough to not understand what i meant. trying to make out i slandered Guru ji wont work.

Your reply still does not explain your comment: "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then."

if you cannot understand a simple comment like that then i am not surprised you draw the wrong conclusions about other things. also my comment was a lot longer than what you quoted, so maybe you should read the whole thing a few times and it might get through your skull.

You still have not explained.

explain what? my comment isnt exactly worthy of its own encyclopedia page, just a little sense or intelligence is needed to actually grasp what it means. unless of course you have spent most of your life locked up in a bedroom or basement, in which case i can completely understand why you are embarrassing yourself by asking stupid questions. its is pretty funny how you misinterpreted it in your posts earlier and made yourself look like a complete lunatic. well done.

explain what? my comment isnt exactly worthy of its own encyclopedia page, just a little sense or intelligence is needed to actually grasp what it means. unless of course you have spent most of your life locked up in a bedroom or basement, in which case i can completely understand why you are embarrassing yourself by asking stupid questions. its is pretty funny how you misinterpreted it in your posts earlier and made yourself look like a complete lunatic. well done.

when are you going to stop threatening me and start explaining?

FYI your comment: "some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then."