Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

Dasam Granth talks about God entering history to undo injustice.

So does Bhai Gurdas jees Vaaran - this for example . ..kal thaaran gur naanak aayaa ||aa||

Guru Nanak came to redeem the kaliyug.

You seem to have the same attitude as those who put Dasami Patshaahi's words at par with Sri Guru granth Sahib Jee . See topic

http://forums.panthic.net/index.php?showtopic=32515

even though our very clear instructions is that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our final and only Guru jee.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru, we still do not put the HIGHEST and ONLY priority to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Everything we need to to know is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and yet we look elsewhere. Why is this?

We are clearly disobeying Guru Jee arent we?.

Our eternal guru is SGGS ji. Its teachings are to spirit. We are an organized religion and that is why we need teachings for temporal life.

Have you heard about muslim scriptures? Quran is one and then there is one Hadith or hadees which have oral traditions. both are equally important for them.

Do not mistake me but tomoroow the same foolish people who are qusetioning dasam granth may ask you where are the instructions of guru gobind singh about SGGS ji. Can you show them? if so let us know.

You write your name as kaur. On what ang of SGGS is it written to have that name.

We are not of the abrahamic faiths and thus ONLY have ONE and ONLY ONE highest authority and that is SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE.

Our eternal guru is SGGS ji. Its teachings are to spirit. We are an organized religion and that is why we need teachings for temporal life.

1. Why cant Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee teach us about temporal life too.?

2. And what about Guru HarGobind jee?

Did we not learn anything from Guru HarGobind jee?

(edit: "Singh" was automatically added by me as I typed "Gobind". I have now deleted it from the above statement)

Dasam Granth talks about God entering history to undo injustice.

So does Bhai Gurdas jees Vaaran - this for example . ..kal thaaran gur naanak aayaa ||aa||

You seem to have the same attitude as those who put Dasami Patshaahi's words at par with Sri Guru granth Sahib Jee . See topic

even though our very clear instructions is that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our final and only Guru jee.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru, we still do not put the HIGHEST and ONLY priority to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Everything we need to to know is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and yet we look elsewhere. Why is this?

Have you heard about muslim scriptures? Quran is one and then there is one Hadith or hadees which have oral traditions. both are equally important for them.

Do not mistake me but tomoroow the same foolish people who are qusetioning dasam granth may ask you where are the instructions of guru gobind singh about SGGS ji. Can you show them? if so let us know.

You write your name as kaur. On what ang of SGGS is it written to have that name.

We are not of the abrahamic faiths and thus ONLY have ONE and ONLY ONE highest authority and that is SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE.

Nobody disputes that SGGS is not our guru eternal. That does not mean we do not have other scriptures.

That refrence was to show you an example . But you have not addressed my question. How come you have kaur name and where it is written in SGGS to have kaur name.

This also shows that since Amrit sanchar is not written in SGGS ji, you do not belive in that.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru,.........

Guru Ji's Maryada, started by them in 1699 is to inititiate Sikhs through Khande Da Pahul. Do you agree?

yes I agree.

Nobody is questioning that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru. That's what you lot fail to understand.

2. And what about Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

Did we not learn anything from Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

Please be careful with Guru Jis names: It's Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, not Singh.

yes I agree.

Good, because without the Banis from Sri Dasam Granth, Amrit can't be prepared. so you see why it's important?

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru,.........

Now, Amrit can only be prepared with 5 Banis - including 3 from Sri Dasam Granth.

Stated by the man-made rehat maryada by sgpc.

Why would Guru Gobind Singh Jee instruct us to believe in the one and only one Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee?

Even Guru Nanak Dev Jee stated that Shabad is his Guru.!

UKGUPT kaur wrote

So does Bhai Gurdas jees Vaaran - this for example .  ..kal thaaran gur naanak aayaa ||aa||

You are right above. Then we had 9 more Gurus who carried the message forward.

Dasam patshah's bani is equally important for a sikh. have you been to a sikh takhat. have you seen what is there in central position in atakhat.

In the same way i pose you a question where it is written about Guru gobind singh sahib's instructions? Do not dodge this question. reply to that as it will unsolve riddles in your mind.

1. Why cant Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee teach us about temporal life too.?

2. And what about Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

Did we not learn anything from Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

That is the way our Gurus have outlined our faith. Who are we to question that.

2 THis shows how sikh you are who does not know even the name of sixth master.

Why would Guru Gobind Singh Jee instruct us to believe in the one and only one Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee?

Bhen Ji, don't go there. There are eye witness accounts of the Banis read by Guru Ji in 1699. Every traditional Sikh group, most of whom do not follow the SGPC, prepares Amrit in the same way - don't you think this is enough proof?

Is Jaap Sahib not a shabad?

Where exactly has Guru Sahib stated that we should ignore Sri Dasam Granth and said what you claim?

Are you Amritdhari?

Now, Amrit can only be prepared with 5 Banis - including 3 from Sri Dasam Granth.

Rehat maryada is made after a deliberation of over 16 years and is based on teachings of SGGS ji, Dasam Granth, Bhai Gurdas di vaar,rehatnamas.

Did not you quote a line from Bhai guirdas ji di vaar in one of your posts. If that is acceptable to you to prove a point why such allergy from Dasam granth sahib?

Dasam Granth aslo emphasizes on shabd Guru.

Bhen Ji, don't go there. There are eye witness accounts of the Banis read by Guru Ji in 1699. Every traditional Sikh group, most of whom do not follow the SGPC, prepares Amrit in the same way - don't you think this is enough proof?

Is Jaap Sahib not a shabad?

Where exactly has Guru Sahib stated that we should ignore Sri Dasam Granth and said what you claim?

Are you Amritdhari?

She only seems to know how to spell Dasam granth. She is writing what she might have read from audio lecture of heretic Darshan singh Ragi that he delivered in new york and was posted on SPN next day by Giani.