Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

It is said that if we did away with Dasam Granth sikhism will not survive.

By whom?

By sikhs or guru panth. What happened to kabir panthis who were in millions.

They never had formal shasterdhari philosophy. The price of peace is being prepared for war. Anyway, our own lot seem to have gone down the pajama path these days.

I'm off.

Another SPN battle against forum members. IT's not all of spn members are anti-gurmat. Just the few choosen ones. Like Vaehguruseeker. SPN is not out for truth, but just to put on a show and get more members. Sounds like radical muslims to me.

Give this topic a rest Dasam Granth is Tenth Guru's Bani and for the ones that claim it isn't then let them be. They lose in this by believing they are the authority of Guru Sahib. Even though they put on the kirpan every morning and the dastaar, its all for show.

These guys are in there old age and want to feel comfortable with what they were practicing there whole lives was Sikhi. So they battle to death with someone to say Dasam Granth is not Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. They just want to feel good about themselves. There unwilling to learn and they continue their stubborn ways. They don't understand the depth of Dasam Granth so they end up follow these so called scholars to reconfirm their view on Dasam Granth.

Here just to get under the skin of these scholars and old aged men and women even more this is what Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa had to say about non believer of bachittar natak.

These slanderers will stop at nothing. There are a few youtube videos containing ridiculous comments, one of which even stating:

socalleddasamgranth (5 months ago)

Dasam Granth was not written by Guru Gobind Singh and it was wrongly attributed to the tenth Guru to ridicule the Sikh religion in the eyes of world. Not even Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh has not written any poetry in his life time.

If such people even deny that the Tenth Master composed poetry, I just don't know what can be done with them!

Dasam patshah's bani is equally important for a sikh. have you been to a sikh takhat. have you seen what is there in central position in atakhat.

Not to me. Only Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is the highest authority for me. So does that make me less of a Sikh?

1. Why cant Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee teach us about temporal life too.?

2. And what about Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

Did we not learn anything from Guru HarGobind Singh jee?

That is the way our Gurus have outlined our faith. Who are we to question that.

2 THis shows how sikh you are who does not know even the name of sixth master.

I have since corrected my mistake. It was an automatic response in typing singh after "Gobind".

Bhen Ji, don't go there. There are eye witness accounts of the Banis read by Guru Ji in 1699.

I could be wrong but there was no eye witness as regards to which banis were read. There were eye witness to the event though.

She only seems to know how to spell Dasam granth. She is writing what she might have read from audio lecture of heretic Darshan singh Ragi that he delivered in new york and was posted on SPN next day by Giani.

You are wrong there. I am simpy using my logic.

BTW does not being able to spell properly make me less of a Sikh? Anyways, I have mostly used "dasmi patsahi" instead of dasam granth.

Who is Darshan singh and whats spn's topic got to do with my replies?

I could be wrong but there was no eye witness as regards to which banis were read. There were eye witness to the event though.

Yes, you're wrong. The 5 banis are mentioned. Tens of thousands of people took Amrit that day in 1699, you'd think there would at least be one group that doesn't read Dasam Bani, but there isn't. ALL historic accounts mention thye 5 Banis. Baba Deep Singh Ji's Gutka has them, the Sampardas descended from 5Pyare read them, Nihangs read them etc etc.

So, you don't have any faith in the Amrit Sanchar, don't read 5 Banis and I'm guessing you aren't Amritdhari since you don't believe in Dasam Bani - which, btw is where the hukam to keep Kesh, Kirpan and Kara is written. I guess you don't do Ardas either, because the start is from Sri Dasam Granth?

Why do you use the name Kaur - does Guru Sahib ask you to in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Guest shastr

why the hell r we wasting our time with who belive in dasam bani and who doesnt?

singho, maharaj says moorkhe naal na loojiyai.

if they dont believe in dasam pathsah's bani, that is not our problem, and we dont have to worry about it.

dasam bani is not for every lalu panju out there, so obviously all these weak hearted people will tell u oh this is not bani, oh that is not bani, oh it says this, oh where does it say that, oh wat does that mean, oh that doesnt mean this and that

there are a lot of poepel who there who dont belive in dasam bani, and that does not change anything. it just makes us who believe it, want to read it even more, but u cant read it and veechar it if all u do sit here and argue with these apparent vidhwans of the panth. lol

i think we all need to read "S1ngh" bhaji's signature. that pretty much sums everything up.

(oh and S1ngh bhaji, ur signature is missing the word "dasam" right in front.)

ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਤੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਣੇ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਕਿਨਾਰ, ਬੁਜ਼ਦਿਲ ਆਦਮੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ. ਇਹ ਕਾਇਰਾਂ ਦਾ' ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਇਕ ਅੰਗ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹਾਥੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਚਿੰਗਾਰਾਂ, ਕਿਰਪਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਟੁਣਕਾਰਾਂ, ਤੇ ਘੋੜਿਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਕਾਬਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਸੁਣਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ।

ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ

with out the dasam granth we will be at a major disadvantage. we will also open the door to more influences from other religions.

What do you mean by this last bit. Other religions influence?

well exactly that. without it we have to go on other sources that may not be covered by the SGGS ji. to make up for it, some fools will borrow off other religions. we already have the growth of fundamentalist stupidity, it wont take long for other things to pop up.

i'll give you a general analogy: if i wanted to learn french, build a bridge or train to drive a tank, i dont think the SGGS ji would cover it. some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

what do you not like about the dasam granth, dalsingh?

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

????

Even Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is our only and final Guru. This means that not only you are calling us id1ots but also calling Guru jee the same!!

Have you even done vichaar on Gurbani? If you have then you will not have made the bedroom statement.

some id1ots say the SGGS ji is all they need in life......... i imagine most of that life will be spent inside a bedroom then.

????

Even Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is our only and final Guru. This means that not only you are calling us id1ots but also calling Guru jee the same!!

Have you even done vichaar on Gurbani? If you have then you will not have made the bedroom statement.

*edited*

also, maybe you should look at what gurbani says with regards to your life - i.e. that if you dont have a life, you are no better than a hindu holy man wandering in the mountains. how can you practice or even understand our guru's message if you have nothing to apply it to?