rakhri

clubbing

homosexuality

miricles in the panth

the game of love and anti papu talk

never forget 84 talk

www.youtube.com/singhrow

MIRACLES

I'd recommend you buy yourself a dictionary, I think this one would be suitable for you.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oxford-Childrens-Dictionary-Robert-Allen/dp/0199111219/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251696892&sr=8-49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izFIKUJnR00

Play the video at 6:24....Jumanu Rivers??

:lol:

^^funny how ur username is 'gursikh' jee, but you do not seem to be displaying the qualities of a gursikh through the above post. wouldnt it be better 2 support your brother in attempting 2 do parchaar?

just a thought.....

bhul chuck maaf

vjkk vjkf

I'm giving them feedback, and I've reviewed some of their work. Call it Quality Improvement. For all this time, no one has pointed out to them the basic errors in their work, making themselves unwittingly look like thicko's and you guys have let themcarry on!!! Where' was your brotherly love and support then?

:rolleyes:

Gursikh Singh,

Have you had Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh? Do you believe in Panj Pyareh? Do you believe in Panj Baneeaa of Amrit Sanchaar (Jap Jee Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tv Prasad Svayai Sahib, Chopai Sahib, Anand Sahib)? Do you believe in Panj Kakaars? Do you believe in getting up Amrit Vela (3 hours before Sunrise) to do Ishnaan, Simran, Nitnem? Do you believe in Dasam Bani? Do you believe in Saheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Jee - that He Smiled during His entire Martyrdom? Do you believe in Simran Abyaas (Set period of time for Meditation on the Gurmantar)?

I ask these questions, because your style of writing and negative one-line comments with emoticons seem to resemble others on other message boards that are against the Concept of Khalsa and the Rehat, and against the teachings of Panj Pyareh as bestowed by Groups such as Taksaal, AKJ and even SGPC.

Are you a sympathizer or promoter of elements that are against the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh?

Gursikh Singh,

Have you had Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh? Do you believe in Panj Pyareh? Do you believe in Panj Baneeaa of Amrit Sanchaar (Jap Jee Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tv Prasad Svayai Sahib, Chopai Sahib, Anand Sahib)? Do you believe in Panj Kakaars? Do you believe in getting up Amrit Vela (3 hours before Sunrise) to do Ishnaan, Simran, Nitnem? Do you believe in Dasam Bani? Do you believe in Saheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Jee - that He Smiled during His entire Martyrdom? Do you believe in Simran Abyaas (Set period of time for Meditation on the Gurmantar)?

I ask these questions, because your style of writing and negative one-line comments with emoticons seem to resemble others on other message boards that are against the Concept of Khalsa and the Rehat, and against the teachings of Panj Pyareh as bestowed by Groups such as Taksaal, AKJ and even SGPC.

Are you a sympathizer or promoter of elements that are against the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh?

Waheguroooo

Gursikh Singh,

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Kesh, Kanga, Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Yes, Most definitely Yes, If I didn't I wouldn't be able to quote the following:

Guru Gobind Singh, Vachitra Natak, Chapter 8, Chaupai 1-3 Sri Dasam Granth

"When I became a Spiritual Sovereign, I tried to spread Religion to the best of my ability. I hunted various games in the forest, including bears, nilgaus and elks. Then, I left my home and proceeded towards the city of Paunta. On the banks of the Kalindri, I refreshed and amused myself with many kinds of amusements. There, I killed many ferocious lions and also nilgaus and elks."

I have to read up on that one, i believe in the constant remembrance of God.

Don't be so paranoid.

:rolleyes:

Kids!

I want to know, are you a supporter of the Akal Takat and it's Hukumnamas?

Or are you a renegade against it, like Kala Afghana, Prof Darshan Singh etc, etc..

^^funny how ur username is 'gursikh' jee, but you do not seem to be displaying the qualities of a gursikh through the above post. wouldnt it be better 2 support your brother in attempting 2 do parchaar?

just a thought.....

bhul chuck maaf

vjkk vjkf

I'm giving them feedback, and I've reviewed some of their work. Call it Quality Improvement. For all this time, no one has pointed out to them the basic errors in their work, making themselves unwittingly look like thicko's and you guys have let themcarry on!!! Where' was your brotherly love and support then?

rolleyes.gif

If anything this guy sounds like the team of spn. They have many alias here and write alot of crap here to pollute young Sikhs minds.