The Last Section Of Singhrow Talks

singhrow

I want to know, are you a supporter of the Akal Takat and it's Hukumnamas?

Or are you a renegade against it, like Kala Afghana, Prof Darshan Singh etc, etc

I support Authentic Panthic Maryaadaas of Taksaal, AKJ, and even SGPC. I support Sarbat Khalsa. I am cautious of the Movements of the Badal Dynasty who control SGPC and the President of SGPC who in turn asks the Jathedaar to make announcements. I am against the Adding and Removal of Jathedaars at the Call of the Badal Dynasty.

I am concerned of Corrupt intrusions in Panthic Affairs.

I am concerned that Women are not allowed to do Keertan in Harmandir Sahib. I am cautious, while staying alert to Authentic Matters that affect Sikh Dharma.

I am concerned that it is not mandatory for Women to Wear Dastar during the Amrit Ceromony, for history shows that even at the Akaal Takhat all women were required to wear a Dastaar during Amrit Ceremonies in Recent History. I am concerned it was changed by certain individual(s). I am not sure if it was settled as a Sarbat Khalsa decision or individual jathedars.

I am concerned that 2 banees have been removed as mandatory for the Amrit Velaa, for I believe that the Original 5 of Jap Jee Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tv Prasad Svayeah, Chopai Sahib and Anand Sahib should be required.

I am Pro-Vegetarian, and feel that Meat should Not be Allowed where Sikh Maryaadaa is Concerned. If Chatka wants to be propagated, then I believe the Maryaadaa is that the individual(s) who wish to meat, must Chatka the animal themselves, and not purchase bodies from the corner store or restaurants. If they want to feed meat to their kids, then they should kill the animals themselves, infront of their kids as well. Kids are truthful, they will let their parents know if what they are doing is right or wrong. Their cries will tell the story. Meat bought from a store hides the cruelty of what actually takes place to get the meat. I believe the SGPC Maryada to Chatka Meat suggests that the Chatka must be done by the indvidual themselves. It was written with that Spirit. They took the concerns of the Nihang Jathas in mind. I believe the Spirit of the Rehat Maryada with respect to Meat was against purchasing meat from stores, etc. It was to do Chatka oneself if they chose to eat meat. (of course as time went on, people changed the original spirit with subjective opinions)

Do you eat meat? If so, do you do the Chatka yourself? If so, in front of your kids? (if you have kids).

I believe that the Full Chopai Sahib should be Mandatory.

I understand that Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee Himself was once not allowed in Akal Takhat Sahib.

I remain cautious to political parties controling the Akal Takhat.

Nonetheless, I do pay attention to the Hukamnamas that come, and do give due respect. I am against chairs and tables in Gurdwaras. I give due respect to all Hukamnamas that come from the Akal Takhat while being cautious to political interferences.

I am concerned that the Badal government controls SGPC which in turns controls the affairs of the Akal Takhat.

The SGPC Maryada is the base maryada in my opinion and I respect it very much nonetheless. I give respect to the Maryada of Taksal and AKJ as well.

I propagate the message of Khande-Pahul. I want everyone to take the Amrit of Guru Gobind Singh. I want everyone to wake up Amrit Vela. I want everyone to Love the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh. I want everyone to wear the 5 Kakars Ang Sang. I want everyone to save themselves from Bujjar Kureits. I want everyone to take the blessings of 7 Nitnem Bania and Simran Meditation. I want everyone to take profit from the Khalsa Dharma.

I do not think the likes of whom you mentioned would take great liking to me. I want everyone to love the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh and the Rehat of the Panj Pyareh and repect the Akal Takhat and Sarbat Khalsa.

Singhrow is doing an amazing job of preaching the true SIkhi and none of this politicially correct stuff. Watched alot of these guys videos and they deliver the message of Sikhi in a great way.

The politically correct 'sikhs' won't like their stuff and it's like poison to their hears because it's true Sikhi. I recommend these type to not watch, you may develop some heavy breathing, red face, blood pressure sky rocketing, veins popping problems. Now you can't say you weren't warned.

Also if you decide to push one of their brothers and try to put fear in them then be prepared to be knocked out by a 15 year old. That was a good video. They made a great point in that video aside from the main reason the video was made. Stick up for your brothers and sisters even if that means physical force needs to be used.

Keep up the great work.

Also Gursikh Singh,

Do you believe in the Great Miracles Performed by Our Gurus and Bhagats? Do you believe in the Power of Bani and the Miracles Performed by Great Gursikhs such as Baba Deep Singh?

Do you agree with what was shared in the Video about Miracles?

You did not answer my questions about Guru Arjan Dev Ji? Do you believe in Saheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Jee - that He Smiled during His entire Martyrdom?

Furthermore, Do you believe in Simran Abyaas (Set period of time for Meditation on the Gurmantar)?

You said: "i believe in the constant remembrance of God."

Often this is said by individuals and groups that are trying to break beautiful Gursikhs from Simran on Gurmantar or trying to propagate that Simran on Gurmantar is not required. Do you believe that a minimum of 2.5 hours daily should be set aside for Simran Abyaas on Gurmantar as a required Code of Conduct for the Khalsa?

I want to know, are you a supporter of the Akal Takat and it's Hukumnamas?

Or are you a renegade against it, like Kala Afghana, Prof Darshan Singh etc, etc

I support Authentic Panthic Maryaadaas of Taksaal, AKJ, and even SGPC. I support Sarbat Khalsa. I am cautious of the Movements of the Badal Dynasty who control SGPC and the President of SGPC who in turn asks the Jathedaar to make announcements. I am against the Adding and Removal of Jathedaars at the Call of the Badal Dynasty.

I am concerned of Corrupt intrusions in Panthic Affairs.

I am concerned that Women are not allowed to do Keertan in Harmandir Sahib. I am cautious, while staying alert to Authentic Matters that affect Sikh Dharma.

I am concerned that it is not mandatory for Women to Wear Dastar during the Amrit Ceromony, for history shows that even at the Akaal Takhat all women were required to wear a Dastaar during Amrit Ceremonies in Recent History. I am concerned it was changed by certain individual(s). I am not sure if it was settled as a Sarbat Khalsa decision or individual jathedars.

I am concerned that 2 banees have been removed as mandatory for the Amrit Velaa, for I believe that the Original 5 of Jap Jee Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tv Prasad Svayeah, Chopai Sahib and Anand Sahib should be required.

I am Pro-Vegetarian, and feel that Meat should Not be Allowed where Sikh Maryaadaa is Concerned. If Chatka wants to be propagated, then I believe the Maryaadaa is that the individual(s) who wish to meat, must Chatka the animal themselves, and not purchase bodies from the corner store or restaurants. If they want to feed meat to their kids, then they should kill the animals themselves, infront of their kids as well. Kids are truthful, they will let their parents know if what they are doing is right or wrong. Their cries will tell the story. Meat bought from a store hides the cruelty of what actually takes place to get the meat. I believe the SGPC Maryada to Chatka Meat suggests that the Chatka must be done by the indvidual themselves. It was written with that Spirit. They took the concerns of the Nihang Jathas in mind. I believe the Spirit of the Rehat Maryada with respect to Meat was against purchasing meat from stores, etc. It was to do Chatka oneself if they chose to eat meat. (of course as time went on, people changed the original spirit with subjective opinions)

Do you eat meat? If so, do you do the Chatka yourself? If so, in front of your kids? (if you have kids).

I believe that the Full Chopai Sahib should be Mandatory.

I understand that Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee Himself was once not allowed in Akal Takhat Sahib.

I remain cautious to political parties controling the Akal Takhat.

Nonetheless, I do pay attention to the Hukamnamas that come, and do give due respect. I am against chairs and tables in Gurdwaras. I give due respect to all Hukamnamas that come from the Akal Takhat while being cautious to political interferences.

I am concerned that the Badal government controls SGPC which in turns controls the affairs of the Akal Takhat.

The SGPC Maryada is the base maryada in my opinion and I respect it very much nonetheless. I give respect to the Maryada of Taksal and AKJ as well.

I propagate the message of Khande-Pahul. I want everyone to take the Amrit of Guru Gobind Singh. I want everyone to wake up Amrit Vela. I want everyone to Love the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh. I want everyone to wear the 5 Kakars Ang Sang. I want everyone to save themselves from Bujjar Kureits. I want everyone to take the blessings of 7 Nitnem Bania and Simran Meditation. I want everyone to take profit from the Khalsa Dharma.

I do not think the likes of whom you mentioned would take great liking to me. I want everyone to love the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh and the Rehat of the Panj Pyareh and repect the Akal Takhat and Sarbat Khalsa.

WOW, couldn't of said it better myself jee. Here is the truth!!