A Question About Skirts/dresses

a dress/skirt or w.e doesnt look good on a singhnee anyway, looks like ur trying too hard to fit in and havent really found ur niche

That's so true.

As a word of advice from a brother to every sister that will read this. Don't wear a skirt, men have dirty minds. Yeah I said it! men will make something so innocent into something dirty in a split second. And the funny part is all they have to do is just think about it and turn to the man next to them and both will be nodding with goofy perverted smiles on their faces without even speaking to each other.

I am sorry but you sounds like a MUSALMAN

Who want their wives covered on Burka.

Who never trust any one and who know all men will stare their wives

Who even never turst their own Father or brother and always think their wives are not secure so they cover them from head to toe with black bhurka.

How do take a girl (100% NON Sikhny) wearing a skirt... I mean will It be ok with you.

Never forget Ghaghra and Garara were our traditional dresses...even today if you see some folk program in Punjab you will find these outfits.

a dress/skirt or w.e doesnt look good on a singhnee anyway, looks like ur trying too hard to fit in and havent really found ur niche

That's so true.

As a word of advice from a brother to every sister that will read this. Don't wear a skirt, men have dirty minds. Yeah I said it! men will make something so innocent into something dirty in a split second. And the funny part is all they have to do is just think about it and turn to the man next to them and both will be nodding with goofy perverted smiles on their faces without even speaking to each other.

I am Sorry but you sounds like a MUSALMAN, Who are that insecure that the always want to cover there women in Burka from Head to Toe.

what if a Non sikhni wear a skirt or shorts... how a sikh will take it.

Man should have dignity. its should not be like that ...Girls should not wear this or that.

"Men have dirty minds" thats your words buddy Wot kind of S I K H you are.

Here's a question for the moderate and with time fellow. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh or should I say YO homie SUpp like you said gotta be with the time right!

Alrite has the kachera gone out of style?

What about the Kara? I think the new Kara is a gold or diamond chain around the neck with a khanda and a Lil Jon hat on the head. ANd don't forget gotta keep the swagger so tilt that hat, just a lil bit.

And the Hair on your body is this fad; not in anymore?

What about the comb do you use a straigthener now?

Trust me I tired being serious with you, but when someone says Khalsa Panth is out of style, then they need some laugher to bring them back to reality.

Here a fun fact for the moderate and hip YoungSikh. If you are in the range of 22 feet when someone is hold a gun at you. The person can attack the person who has the gun and not even get shot. But since your young I wouldn't try it. You need skill like the Khalsa has to pull this stuff off. But like you said Khalsa is outdatedlaugh.gif

Do you know defination of BRAINWASHING... IF no then read

Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

Thats some thing is happening with sikh panth... without any target or any rivals Sikh are makeing them self ready for any battle. Wearing 5K's and feeling sitting on horse and saying Jaikaras.

Didn't france say no turban in government buildings meaning 10 year old Sikh kids can't even get a education because of discrimination. Isn't United States trying to do the same, but in a less obvious way. They are trying to get a bill passed which will not allow a Sikh to wear a Turban in a driver license photo and other government id's. These are all targets of the Khalsa Panth. To win this court battles with the pen. The 5 K's were not just created to fight physical battles and was not just created for Guru Gobind Singh Sahib time.

You seem like a smart guy, but just showed your ignorance. Also only one of the 5 k's is for self-defense. And if you look at that time Guns and other advanced weapons were being created. Surely Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji was well aware of this and would have given us a gun instead of kirpan for a kakkar if the 5 k's were created for just fighting wars. Or there would have been a Hukam to change a kirpan to a gun once guns were more advanced. But nothing of the sort.

The only person you are fooling with your accusation that has no support is yourself. Take a read at the Dasam Granth and then come back here to agrue that the RSS is imposing a Granth on the Khalsa. What you can't understand is not false.

And speaking of brainwashed. Everyone knows a person that cuts his hair and acts like the rest of the western society has been brainwashed to do it. You guys are trying to fit in so you can be accept as a normal person. You bend over in many ways just to be another person in the crowd. You adopt western culture, which is just political games with no truth and then call it the correct way of living. Political correctness is your Truth. The only way your going to make it in society is by kissing buts and the western culture has taught you the best way to do this. You wanna be liberal right.

Well following Sikhi their is no traditional way and there is no moderate way. Sikhi is always with times and beyond your liberal western culture that you love so much because they allow you to drink in the same bar as the rest. What is truly shameful of your type is. You guys try to get into some clubs or bars and right at the doors you guys get kicked out. Given the excuse, you got runners on or to young. So go be the good sheep you are and run along before your white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street.

Well MR. Owner of 5k's you are wrong I am not in western country and not working under GORAS like you. I am a proud INDIAN and living in my OWN Countrycool.gif INDIA.

Well in UK,Canada and US sikhi are available in sophisticated formats, You can see guys like Sardar sahaab sardar kam bhamra Ji, Jassi Sidhu ji and many more they are sikhs too but you will find them in a single line beared always...man thats TODAYS sikhi. Sikhi is changing... and it will keep on changing.

[white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street] ohmy goodness thats what situation is I really pity on you.. OK Read my lips LEAVE the Maya , Moh, kaam and come back to INDIA and live remaining life with respect. and Practice sikhi with your heart no will stop you. veero chad do moh dollaran western coutries da... Here In india we have all the things that a western country has.

Well Guys Me or My friend No one is in western country. We all are here in INDIA (New Delhi). So no influence of western culture.

India has lots and lots of western culture. Bollywood tries its very hardest to be 'hollywood" which hollywood is very selfcentered and so bollywood tries to follw trends as western culture and bring it with an indian twist but just because its on india doesnt mean its far from western culture, yes its far from western country but not actual western culture. If you arent influenced by western culture for cutting your hair then you are under hindu/muslim culture to cut your hair???? basically any culture that says its ok to cut your hair is wat you follow?????????

Sikhs are not taliban to go around telling nonSikhs they cant wear a skirt, just because they are not sikhs doesnt mean its not inapproriate. SIkhs should be around places where everyone dresses in a very inappropraite manner. Sikhs should be modest and most of western culture is far from modest as guys want tattoos and cut hair so they can show off and girls want cut hair and revealing clothes so they can show off. The problem with this is they need everyone else to care about them and if they dont get recognition from boys/girls they find attractive then they go into depression because they whine and cry about "nobody loves me" garbage mind set that goes hand in hand with ego. If one guy has an ago that he is all cute and a girl he likes calls him ugly then the guy gets bent out of shape and tries to pretend that he didnt like her and that she has issuse that he didnt want her anyway(which is a lie and he reversed his stance on her because she turned him down)

People that dont want to be Sikh wont be Sikh because God knows their true state of mind and misleads them away from Sikhi.

ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕੀਨਾ ਆਪੇ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਏ ॥

Emotional attachment to Maya is created by my God; He Himself misleads us through illusion and doubt.

supposed "youngsikh" I get this message when I read your posts about changing Sikhi and how we all need to cut our hair because everyone else does. SIkhi is the only religion that says you cannot cut your hair and has always been in a culture that everyone else cuts their hair, so this isnt anything new or needing change from. Sikhi has always has been the people with hair dhari and rishiknots. You act like just because the time and date changed that now all of a sudden the rest of society just now started cutting their hair when in fact Sikhi has since the beggining been in a society that cuts its hair. The only difference from today and years ago is that some so called Sikhs are stupid enough to cut their hair and/or wear skirts/tattoos without any want for AMritchauk and watching tv makes them "want to" but not "have to". Girls try to be cute and do whatever tv or apearance of all the other concieted people do so they can fit in, and guys try to act tougher than they are so they can boost their ego for ego seeking <banned word filter activated> girls to try to find. Modesty is far from those who want attention for their stlyed hair or skirts etc.

This reminds me of your tactics on your posts:

ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਧਾ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਦਸੇ ਰਾਹੈ ਸਭਸੁ ਮੁਹਾਏ ਸਾਥੈ ॥

O Nanak, the one who is blind shows others the way, and misleads all his companions.

Well Guys Me or My friend No one is in western country. We all are here in INDIA (New Delhi). So no influence of western culture.

India has lots and lots of western culture. Bollywood tries its very hardest to be 'hollywood" which hollywood is very selfcentered and so bollywood tries to follw trends as western culture and bring it with an indian twist but just because its on india doesnt mean its far from western culture, yes its far from western country but not actual western culture. If you arent influenced by western culture for cutting your hair then you are under hindu/muslim culture to cut your hair???? basically any culture that says its ok to cut your hair is wat you follow?????????

Sikhs are not taliban to go around telling nonSikhs they cant wear a skirt, just because they are not sikhs doesnt mean its not inapproriate. SIkhs should be around places where everyone dresses in a very inappropraite manner. Sikhs should be modest and most of western culture is far from modest as guys want tattoos and cut hair so they can show off and girls want cut hair and revealing clothes so they can show off. The problem with this is they need everyone else to care about them and if they dont get recognition from boys/girls they find attractive then they go into depression because they whine and cry about "nobody loves me" garbage mind set that goes hand in hand with ego. If one guy has an ago that he is all cute and a girl he likes calls him ugly then the guy gets bent out of shape and tries to pretend that he didnt like her and that she has issuse that he didnt want her anyway(which is a lie and he reversed his stance on her because she turned him down)

People that dont want to be Sikh wont be Sikh because God knows their true state of mind and misleads them away from Sikhi.

ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕੀਨਾ ਆਪੇ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਏ ॥

Emotional attachment to Maya is created by my God; He Himself misleads us through illusion and doubt.

supposed "youngsikh" I get this message when I read your posts about changing Sikhi and how we all need to cut our hair because everyone else does. SIkhi is the only religion that says you cannot cut your hair and has always been in a culture that everyone else cuts their hair, so this isnt anything new or needing change from. Sikhi has always has been the people with hair dhari and rishiknots. You act like just because the time and date changed that now all of a sudden the rest of society just now started cutting their hair when in fact Sikhi has since the beggining been in a society that cuts its hair. The only difference from today and years ago is that some so called Sikhs are stupid enough to cut their hair and/or wear skirts/tattoos without any want for AMritchauk and watching tv makes them "want to" but not "have to". Girls try to be cute and do whatever tv or apearance of all the other concieted people do so they can fit in, and guys try to act tougher than they are so they can boost their ego for ego seeking <banned word filter activated> girls to try to find. Modesty is far from those who want attention for their stlyed hair or skirts etc.

This reminds me of your tactics on your posts:

O Nanak, the one who is blind shows others the way, and misleads all his companions.

So you are back... again. Well keeerpa ji I have few questions for you

1. Who told you I want to cut my hairs?

2. Who told you if a girl a looking gorgeous / stunning then it mean she has EGO?

Well if i talk abt point no. 2 .. its your assumption and I can guss the reason... When ever you see a beautiful , stunning, gorgeous girl you feel unconfident and you feel inferior and you never thing even in your dream to talk with that good looking girl or woman. So to keep yourself satisfy you keep on thinking ITS MAYA and I am sikh I will have to stay away from it. So the feeling of sikhi saves you in situation like this.

Visit thins link http://www.dailymail...s-bracelet.html

and you will find what kind of sikhs are there in west... See the giirl who wish to wear Cara and can approach Human Rights Group for that... SEE HOW WELL SHE HAS CUT HER HAIRS ... I mean its height of hypocrisy.

Even I can show you the girls wearing TURBAN and wearing tummy up top with a long lehnga in her wedding. There are many different BRANDS of sikhs in West.

Well as you said

Hey brother I am not trying to show any path to anyone. And even if I am Blind then I AM VERY HAPPY... I REALLY NOT WANT TO SEE THE SIKHI THAT IS FULL OF HYPCRISY.

Alleast I am better than the those persons who never want to open the eyes and see the truth.

You are very full of kaam from how you look at females.

ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਕਾਮਿ ਵਿਆਪਿਆ ਵਣਜਾਰਿਆ ਮਿਤ੍ਰਾ ਅੰਧੁਲੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚਿਤਿ ॥

Day and night, you are engrossed in sexual desire, O my merchant friend, and your consciousness is blind to the Naam.

I am married so I follow Gurmat as I am not looking at females the way you do.

Hypocritical is a Sikh full of ego and any other of the panj doots.

ਨੈਨਹੁ ਨੀਦ ਪਰ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The eyes are asleep in corruption, gazing upon the beauty of another.

ਮਿਥਿਆ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਪੇਖਤ ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੂਪਾਦ ॥

False are the eyes which gaze upon the beauty of another's wife.

people can trick themselves all they like it doesnt matter to me if your blind and happy :)

This guy is a internet warrior. He won't ever say what he said above in public because he knows a Singh will give him a response without using voilence and when he thinks of some stupid remark to make after that, then he'll get smacked up. Sant Jarnail Singh ji, you shouldn't even be saying his name. You don't want to start having nightmares of him coming after you, like your leader INdira Gandhi.

Here, take a read

These Are Not Symbols

by Harcharan Singhrkhanda.gif

The following is a lettter from a father to his son in response to the son's crisis of faith. The son wrote to his father that he did not feel that the five symbols had any significance or relavance in today's modern society and was considering abandoning them. In response the father wrote a letter to his son about the priceless value of the 5K's which is easily forgotten in the modern material world.

Well You are right I really don't have dare to say all this stuff in Public. And you know what the reality is If a hindu will say me some thing wrong regarding Sikhi then I will deal with him very aggressively and I have lots of BIG words to say like you guys have.

I read your looooooooooooong letter but, even it still lacking logic. Ok Listen my real life experience.. Hey don't be sacred its not that looooong.

One of my friend's (Sikh) son (6 years old) asked him , Why he keep hair... Why he is not like other children n school or locality?

My friend started telling him all the stories of Sikhi, Guru ji's martyr and other stories of bravery. He (son) asked so what all I can do NOW... I want to be like normal child.

I understand your logic now. Thanks for that insight. laugh.gif

India is not influenced by western culture. You must be living in a cave. Seriously man what is bollywood. Is it a new idea you came up with when you came out of your cave. Get real man

Imagin just for a sec. At the time of 1947 When we were Gulam of britsh... lots of young guys came with a Junoon in their mind to get Independence, like Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev and many more... Suppose on that time some one among them interduce a NEW religion with the name ummmmmm.. say Azad dharma...or some thing like that then today's generation would able to understand the purpose or reason of that perticular dharma?

Baba Deep Singh ji, did you forget about this Saintsoldier already. You live on the very land he walked on and you forgot about him!!!!!

I think I tried to make my point clear to you. oh yes that such a long letter will not work sorry.

I know, I read your logic up above. laugh.gif

A religion / Dharma should NOT have any room for any "?"

laugh.gif Alright, I see where your going with this.laugh.gif

That's so true.

I am sorry but you sounds like a MUSALMAN

Who want their wives covered on Burka.

Who never trust any one and who know all men will stare their wives

Who even never turst their own Father or brother and always think their wives are not secure so they cover them from head to toe with black bhurka.

How do take a girl (100% NON Sikhny) wearing a skirt... I mean will It be ok with you.

Never forget Ghaghra and Garara were our traditional dresses...even today if you see some folk program in Punjab you will find these outfits.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a pervert. ONly such a person would tell a women to wear such exposing clothing for his own satisfication. Truly digusting man

who wants woman to do to unmentionable things. Go watch your WWE in the internet parlors. Sit there with your buddy's with perverted looks on your face watching half naked women wrestling.

Get your filthy no good digusting mind out of the gutter.

And a tradition with no value means nothing in Sikhi. Trying to hide your perverted mind by telling women to wear longer skirts won't work. True Kaurs will smack that skin off your face.

Here's a question for the moderate and with time fellow. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh or should I say YO homie SUpp like you said gotta be with the time right!

What about the Kara? I think the new Kara is a gold or diamond chain around the neck with a khanda and a Lil Jon hat on the head. ANd don't forget gotta keep the swagger so tilt that hat, just a lil bit.

Trust me I tired being serious with you, but when someone says Khalsa Panth is out of style, then they need some laugher to bring them back to reality.

Here a fun fact for the moderate and hip YoungSikh. If you are in the range of 22 feet when someone is hold a gun at you. The person can attack the person who has the gun and not even get shot. But since your young I wouldn't try it. You need skill like the Khalsa has to pull this stuff off. But like you said Khalsa is outdatedlaugh.gif

Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

Thats some thing is happening with sikh panth... without any target or any rivals Sikh are makeing them self ready for any battle. Wearing 5K's and feeling sitting on horse and saying Jaikaras.

Didn't france say no turban in government buildings meaning 10 year old Sikh kids can't even get a education because of discrimination. Isn't United States trying to do the same, but in a less obvious way. They are trying to get a bill passed which will not allow a Sikh to wear a Turban in a driver license photo and other government id's. These are all targets of the Khalsa Panth. To win this court battles with the pen. The 5 K's were not just created to fight physical battles and was not just created for Guru Gobind Singh Sahib time.

You seem like a smart guy, but just showed your ignorance. Also only one of the 5 k's is for self-defense. And if you look at that time Guns and other advanced weapons were being created. Surely Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji was well aware of this and would have given us a gun instead of kirpan for a kakkar if the 5 k's were created for just fighting wars. Or there would have been a Hukam to change a kirpan to a gun once guns were more advanced. But nothing of the sort.

The only person you are fooling with your accusation that has no support is yourself. Take a read at the Dasam Granth and then come back here to agrue that the RSS is imposing a Granth on the Khalsa. What you can't understand is not false.

And speaking of brainwashed. Everyone knows a person that cuts his hair and acts like the rest of the western society has been brainwashed to do it. You guys are trying to fit in so you can be accept as a normal person. You bend over in many ways just to be another person in the crowd. You adopt western culture, which is just political games with no truth and then call it the correct way of living. Political correctness is your Truth. The only way your going to make it in society is by kissing buts and the western culture has taught you the best way to do this. You wanna be liberal right.

Well following Sikhi their is no traditional way and there is no moderate way. Sikhi is always with times and beyond your liberal western culture that you love so much because they allow you to drink in the same bar as the rest. What is truly shameful of your type is. You guys try to get into some clubs or bars and right at the doors you guys get kicked out. Given the excuse, you got runners on or to young. So go be the good sheep you are and run along before your white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street.

Well MR. Owner of 5k's you are wrong I am not in western country and not working under GORAS like you. I am a proud INDIAN and living in my OWN Countrycool.gif INDIA.

Your country. That's sad man you can't even realize you are under a dictatorship. And it's called Hindustan not India. The one's with trianglar hats run the show. They make you piss in your pants if you decide to go against them.

Well in UK,Canada and US sikhi are available in sophisticated formats, You can see guys like Sardar sahaab sardar kam bhamra Ji, Jassi Sidhu ji and many more they are sikhs too but you will find them in a single line beared always...man thats TODAYS sikhi. Sikhi is changing... and it will keep on changing.

Go read some Gurbani and understand the fact that Truth never changes. Post by post you expose your ignorance.

[white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street] ohmy goodness thats what situation is I really pity on you.. OK Read my lips LEAVE the Maya , Moh, kaam and come back to INDIA and live remaining life with respect. and Practice sikhi with your heart no will stop you. veero chad do moh dollaran western coutries da... Here In india we have all the things that a western country has.

Well since you live in India then your kissing congress <banned word filter activated>. Either way you come here or there people like you will bend in anyway to fit what the government says.

I really feel bad for you man. You need True Singhs to come to your guys oppressed state. The very people that gave Hindus and your cowards to live without Muslim rulers are the ones you call nobodies.

The only reason why you or any of your kind can talk freely is because of Singhs like Baba Deep Singh ji. Have some respect for the ones that saved your <banned word filter activated> from Muslim rulers.

Seriously, there is a point where someone can spit trash from their mouth and you have pushed that limit. Honestly if this was face to face your face would be under my foot. Learn some respect.

Your country. That's sad man you can't even realize you are under a dictatorship. And it's called Hindustan not India. The one's with trianglar hats run the show. They make you piss in your pants if you decide to go against them.

Go read some Gurbani and understand the fact that Truth never changes. Post by post you expose your ignorance.

Well since you live in India then your kissing congress <banned word filter activated>. Either way you come here or there people like you will bend in anyway to fit what the government says.

I really feel bad for you man. You need True Singhs to come to your guys oppressed state. The very people that gave Hindus and your cowards to live without Muslim rulers are the ones you call nobodies.

The only reason why you or any of your kind can talk freely is because of Singhs like Baba Deep Singh ji. Have some respect for the ones that saved your <banned word filter activated> from Muslim rulers.

Seriously, there is a point where someone can spit trash from their mouth and you have pushed that limit. Honestly if this was face to face your face would be under my foot. Learn some respect.

Why are you quaoting my comments and reply some thing else.. I observed You really dont have any answer of my points. Well Dont worry I know ppl like you. OHKAY now read it:

Guru Teg Bahadur ji, guru Gobind Singh Ji all gave QURBANI for hind di raksha or Hindu di raksha lai. (I hope you know that and u will agree)

It means baba ji reallly want to save Hindu thats why he gave his 4 sons aswell. So baba ji was not against Hindu, The rivals were Mugals.

Now you are saying India = Hindustan well you are not 100 % right. BTW where you are living IS that land belongs to THE SIKHS?

Don't you know people give you look they have seen Alien.

Here in India We (sikhs) are living our life at peace... and as far as Congress and Hindus are concerned I personaly <banned word filter activated> on them. I am far away from politics.

I know what congress and Hindus has done with us in 1984.

Mr 5K's You haven't reply any of my comment and to save your bottom you started abusing India and congress and Hindus.

I am Glad I am in India and Its my OWN country and I am not begging to wear TURBAN or practice sikhi.

If you were face to face then I would have showed you your real face(ugly).

Mr 5 K's Krodh te kaboo kar... sach da samna kar... Answer only what the questions is...don't try to divert the topic with stating Congress and HINDUSTAN stuff.

Don't Forget I am a Sikh too and I know what you know... The Difference is I Not want to take the things blindfolded.