A Question About Skirts/dresses

You are very full of kaam from how you look at females.

ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਕਾਮਿ ਵਿਆਪਿਆ ਵਣਜਾਰਿਆ ਮਿਤ੍ਰਾ ਅੰਧੁਲੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚਿਤਿ ॥

Day and night, you are engrossed in sexual desire, O my merchant friend, and your consciousness is blind to the Naam.

I am married so I follow Gurmat as I am not looking at females the way you do.

Hypocritical is a Sikh full of ego and any other of the panj doots.

ਨੈਨਹੁ ਨੀਦ ਪਰ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The eyes are asleep in corruption, gazing upon the beauty of another.

ਮਿਥਿਆ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਪੇਖਤ ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੂਪਾਦ ॥

False are the eyes which gaze upon the beauty of another's wife.

people can trick themselves all they like it doesnt matter to me if your blind and happy smile.gif

Mr Keerpa stop writing Gurbani... Even I know that... Talk straigh like man.. If you are writing gurbani that does not mean you are right and I am Wrong bcoz that gurbani is not ONLY ment for you to use.

Ya IF (read it again IF) I am kaami then Buddy its natural and kaam is also made by god without Kaam one will not able to give birth of child.

Meri kisi v gal da koi jawab nahi hai aap ji kol and moreover writing Gurbani... try to open your Eyes and see the world like a SIMPLE and normal PErson rather a super giani dhiani or sadhu. Life is to live.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

You are very full of kaam from how you look at females.

ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਕਾਮਿ ਵਿਆਪਿਆ ਵਣਜਾਰਿਆ ਮਿਤ੍ਰਾ ਅੰਧੁਲੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚਿਤਿ ॥

Day and night, you are engrossed in sexual desire, O my merchant friend, and your consciousness is blind to the Naam.

at the end of the day, " live and let live"

you live the way u want to and keerpa can live the way he wants, i sense a negative tension between u too, cud jsut be from each others posts but im thinking over some other topics before.,. either way it dont matter and i dont want to know lol but i think its worthless to fret over it

I am married so I follow Gurmat as I am not looking at females the way you do.

Hypocritical is a Sikh full of ego and any other of the panj doots.

ਨੈਨਹੁ ਨੀਦ ਪਰ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The eyes are asleep in corruption, gazing upon the beauty of another.

ਮਿਥਿਆ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਪੇਖਤ ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੂਪਾਦ ॥

False are the eyes which gaze upon the beauty of another's wife.

people can trick themselves all they like it doesnt matter to me if your blind and happy smile.gif

Mr Keerpa stop writing Gurbani... Even I know that... Talk straigh like man.. If you are writing gurbani that does not mean you are right and I am Wrong bcoz that gurbani is not ONLY ment for you to use.

Ya IF (read it again IF) I am kaami then Buddy its natural and kaam is also made by god without Kaam one will not able to give birth of child.

Meri kisi v gal da koi jawab nahi hai aap ji kol and moreover writing Gurbani... try to open your Eyes and see the world like a SIMPLE and normal PErson rather a super giani dhiani or sadhu. Life is to live.

Here's a question for the moderate and with time fellow. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh or should I say YO homie SUpp like you said gotta be with the time right!

Alrite has the kachera gone out of style?

What about the Kara? I think the new Kara is a gold or diamond chain around the neck with a khanda and a Lil Jon hat on the head. ANd don't forget gotta keep the swagger so tilt that hat, just a lil bit.

And the Hair on your body is this fad; not in anymore?

What about the comb do you use a straigthener now?

Trust me I tired being serious with you, but when someone says Khalsa Panth is out of style, then they need some laugher to bring them back to reality.

Here a fun fact for the moderate and hip YoungSikh. If you are in the range of 22 feet when someone is hold a gun at you. The person can attack the person who has the gun and not even get shot. But since your young I wouldn't try it. You need skill like the Khalsa has to pull this stuff off. But like you said Khalsa is outdatedlaugh.gif

Do you know defination of BRAINWASHING... IF no then read

Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

Thats some thing is happening with sikh panth... without any target or any rivals Sikh are makeing them self ready for any battle. Wearing 5K's and feeling sitting on horse and saying Jaikaras.

Didn't france say no turban in government buildings meaning 10 year old Sikh kids can't even get a education because of discrimination. Isn't United States trying to do the same, but in a less obvious way. They are trying to get a bill passed which will not allow a Sikh to wear a Turban in a driver license photo and other government id's. These are all targets of the Khalsa Panth. To win this court battles with the pen. The 5 K's were not just created to fight physical battles and was not just created for Guru Gobind Singh Sahib time.

You seem like a smart guy, but just showed your ignorance. Also only one of the 5 k's is for self-defense. And if you look at that time Guns and other advanced weapons were being created. Surely Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji was well aware of this and would have given us a gun instead of kirpan for a kakkar if the 5 k's were created for just fighting wars. Or there would have been a Hukam to change a kirpan to a gun once guns were more advanced. But nothing of the sort.

The only person you are fooling with your accusation that has no support is yourself. Take a read at the Dasam Granth and then come back here to agrue that the RSS is imposing a Granth on the Khalsa. What you can't understand is not false.

And speaking of brainwashed. Everyone knows a person that cuts his hair and acts like the rest of the western society has been brainwashed to do it. You guys are trying to fit in so you can be accept as a normal person. You bend over in many ways just to be another person in the crowd. You adopt western culture, which is just political games with no truth and then call it the correct way of living. Political correctness is your Truth. The only way your going to make it in society is by kissing buts and the western culture has taught you the best way to do this. You wanna be liberal right.

Well following Sikhi their is no traditional way and there is no moderate way. Sikhi is always with times and beyond your liberal western culture that you love so much because they allow you to drink in the same bar as the rest. What is truly shameful of your type is. You guys try to get into some clubs or bars and right at the doors you guys get kicked out. Given the excuse, you got runners on or to young. So go be the good sheep you are and run along before your white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street.

Well MR. Owner of 5k's you are wrong I am not in western country and not working under GORAS like you. I am a proud INDIAN and living in my OWN Countrycool.gif INDIA.

Your country. That's sad man you can't even realize you are under a dictatorship. And it's called Hindustan not India. The one's with trianglar hats run the show. They make you piss in your pants if you decide to go against them.

Well in UK,Canada and US sikhi are available in sophisticated formats, You can see guys like Sardar sahaab sardar kam bhamra Ji, Jassi Sidhu ji and many more they are sikhs too but you will find them in a single line beared always...man thats TODAYS sikhi. Sikhi is changing... and it will keep on changing.

Go read some Gurbani and understand the fact that Truth never changes. Post by post you expose your ignorance.

[white boss who's *** you kissed to get a job suspends you or kicks you out on the street] ohmy goodness thats what situation is I really pity on you.. OK Read my lips LEAVE the Maya , Moh, kaam and come back to INDIA and live remaining life with respect. and Practice sikhi with your heart no will stop you. veero chad do moh dollaran western coutries da... Here In india we have all the things that a western country has.

Well since you live in India then your kissing congress <banned word filter activated>. Either way you come here or there people like you will bend in anyway to fit what the government says.

I really feel bad for you man. You need True Singhs to come to your guys oppressed state. The very people that gave Hindus and your cowards to live without Muslim rulers are the ones you call nobodies.

The only reason why you or any of your kind can talk freely is because of Singhs like Baba Deep Singh ji. Have some respect for the ones that saved your <banned word filter activated> from Muslim rulers.

Seriously, there is a point where someone can spit trash from their mouth and you have pushed that limit. Honestly if this was face to face your face would be under my foot. Learn some respect.

Why are you quaoting my comments and reply some thing else.. I observed You really dont have any answer of my points. Well Dont worry I know ppl like you. OHKAY now read it:

yeah, your the one with the logic.

Guru Teg Bahadur ji, guru Gobind Singh Ji all gave QURBANI for hind di raksha or Hindu di raksha lai. (I hope you know that and u will agree)

It means baba ji reallly want to save Hindu thats why he gave his 4 sons aswell. So baba ji was not against Hindu, The rivals were Mugals.

You don't even know the history.laugh.gif Here I'll tell you the whole reason why Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji gave his head for the Hindu religion in one sentence. I don't believe what you believe, neither do I follow your religion, but I will not let anyone oppress you for practicing your religion. Now do you get that.

Now you are saying India = Hindustan well you are not 100 % right. BTW where you are living IS that land belongs to THE SIKHS?

Sikhs don't live under a dictatorship in Canada. The reason why we can wear Kirpans and practice Sikhi without a police officer hitting us with sticks.

Don't you know people give you look they have seen Alien.

What does this show. People are like you ignorant. Only you grow up in a religion your very ignorant of. Which was sad at first, but now it's just funny because of the way you try to justfy it.laugh.gif

Here in India We (sikhs) are living our life at peace... and as far as Congress and Hindus are concerned I personaly <banned word filter activated> on them. I am far away from politics.

I know what congress and Hindus has done with us in 1984.

IT's said ignorance is bliss, but you just gave another meaning to it.laugh.gif

Mr 5K's You haven't reply any of my comment and to save your bottom you started abusing India and congress and Hindus.

Sure I haven't. Just how the Khalsa was created for one peroid of time right!!!!laugh.gif

I am Glad I am in India and Its my OWN country and I am not begging to wear TURBAN or practice sikhi.

Own country hey, I never knew you were a congress leader.

If you were face to face then I would have showed you your real face(ugly).

Mr 5 K's Krodh te kaboo kar... sach da samna kar... Answer only what the questions is...don't try to divert the topic with stating Congress and HINDUSTAN stuff.

Reality isn't always nice to people. Well it depends. It wasn't out of anger I would lay you out, but because slapping the sense into some people actaully works. In your case I don't think it would have worked because shameless is your first name. But hey, its worth a try, you never know.

Don't Forget I am a Sikh too and I know what you know... The Difference is I Not want to take the things blindfolded.

You told us exactly how your a Sikh. Calling people that follow Guru Sahib Manmukh and one's that don't, which includes you, Gurmukh. Trust me you explained yourself loud and clear. No further explanations are needed.

But if you feel the need to make a fool out of yourself then go right ahead.

No one will take a shameless person like you serious.

hahhahahaha :D Now you are scared of Gurbani????? The farther from Gurubani one gets the more they find it compulsive to separate from it. :lol:

ਗੁਰਮਤੀ ਨਾਉ ਪਾਈਐ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੋਹਿ ਵਿਣਾਸੁ ॥

Through the Guru's teachings, the Name is obtained, while the self-willed manmukh wastes away in emotional attachment.

I open my eyes to Guru Sahibs teachings not to some manmat view of life as you do. And I guess you are saying if you read Gurbani and apply it to your life means your not a man????? :rolleyes: wow how far backwards can you get.

ਬਿਨੁ ਭਾਗਾ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਨਾ ਥੀਐ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਬਹਿ ਰੋਇ ॥

Without the good fortune of destiny, His Darshan is not obtained. The unfortunate ones just sit and cry.

You justify kaam as natural and ok???? It is something you teach yourself and once caught up in it is very difficult to shed off the mind. Now since you are entrapped in it you try to cleverly justify that its ok and made by God so you can do that and get enticed by kaam. SO defeating kaam was only for 500 years ago too and modern time can flood themselves with kaam?????? wow :rolleyes:

ਕੁਚਲ ਕਠੋਰ ਕਾਮਿ ਗਰਧਭ ਤੁਮ ਨਹੀ ਸੁਨਿਓ ਧਰਮ ਰਾਇ ॥

You filthy, heartless, lustful donkey! Haven't you heard of the Righteous Judge of Dharma?

Life is to live not to spiritually die.

"Live the life you love, love the life you live"

ਹੀਤ ਮੋਹ ਭੈ ਭਰਮ ਭ੍ਰਮਣੰ ਅਹੰ ਫਾਂਸ ਤੀਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਣ ਕਠਿਨਹ ॥

The mortals wander lost in love and emotional attachment, fear and doubt; they are caught in the sharp, strong noose of egotism.

You babies are still fighting over this?! :rolleyes:

LOL

I'm done just having some fun with young Sikh now. :lol:

me too..... he told me I cant post Gurbani :lol: :rolleyes: For him being a supposed Sikh I found that hilarious. :D

We all know skirts are inappropriate for any female sikhs or atheist but idiots will justify why they like to eat dung and try to share it with everyone else, so I thought to post that one last post because he already fell apart from his argument. Gurbani is the basis of a Sikh and manmat is the moorukhs only defence which holds no ground because all manmukhs have many different evolving stances and they can never make up their mind.

ਆਪਿ ਡੁਬੇ ਸਗਲੇ ਕੁਲ ਡੋਬੇ ਕੂੜੁ ਬੋਲਿ ਬਿਖੁ ਖਾਵਣਿਆ ॥

They drown themselves, and drown their entire family; speaking lies, they eat poison.

You babies are still fighting over this?! rolleyes.gif

LOL

I'm done just having some fun with young Sikh now. laugh.gif

Its NOT Done baby I am still here for you and show the others how fake you are

me too..... he told me I cant post Gurbani laugh.gifrolleyes.gif For him being a supposed Sikh I found that hilarious. biggrin.gif

I haven't told you that You CAN"T post Gurbani..... I told you stop posting Gurbani..bcoz thats not your view or creation.

We all know skirts are inappropriate for any female sikhs or atheist

How backward you guys are and making your women backwards too, just to control Kaam... DEar Fakes do you know Gore log are better than you who sit with nude girls on beach and still they don't get Wild LIKE YOU. You can't control yourselvs just by seen girls on Skirt... How Week and loose charcter you are. Kaam te Vijay pao oos ton daro na.

but idiots will justify why they like to eat dung and try to share it with everyone else, so I thought to post that one last post because he already fell apart from his argument. Gurbani is the basis of a Sikh and manmat is the moorukhs only defence which holds no ground because all manmukhs have many different evolving stances and they can never make up their mind.

ਆਪਿ ਡੁਬੇ ਸਗਲੇ ਕੁਲ ਡੋਬੇ ਕੂੜੁ ਬੋਲਿ ਬਿਖੁ ਖਾਵਣਿਆ ॥

They drown themselves, and drown their entire family; speaking lies, they eat poison.

Own country hey, I never knew you were a congress leader.

Well I am not Congress Leader but ya I am not doing Gulami of GORAS

Reality isn't always nice to people. Well it depends. It wasn't out of anger I would lay you out, but because slapping the sense into some people actaully works. In your case I don't think it would have worked because shameless is your first name. But hey, its worth a try, you never know.

I know slaping works ..but its not working on you.. teri Gairat jaag hi nahi rahi... And Even Now I don't want to slap you bcoz I not want to touch suc a ugly face.

You told us exactly how your a Sikh. Calling people that follow Guru Sahib Manmukh and one's that don't, which includes you, Gurmukh. Trust me you explained yourself loud and clear. No further explanations are needed.

Well Sikh means Learner... But we sikhs stop learning the things.. I haven't explained my self buddy... If I start explaining you will find many question marks in Sikhi.

But if you feel the need to make a fool out of yourself then go right ahead.

There is only one fool between you and me and Its Now already prooved who he is. I am sorry but YOU proved yourself.. I can't help it any more. you will have to accept the truth.

No one will take a shameless person like you serious.

But you took and your Friend Keeeeeeeerpa he is also taking. Shameless word is for you ..persons like you who don't have DIGNITY .. see a girl in skirt is out control thing for you.

You have left Burka wale Musalamaans far behind.

There is a sikh like you see what all he has done. visit: http://sikhinet.wordpress.com

you will come to know who is shame less

You babies are still fighting over this?! rolleyes.gif

I am trying to tell them THINK BEYOND SKIRTS...THERE ALSO LIFE THERE.

These sikhs think that sikhi has KHATRA from Skirts.

Grow up man. don't ignore the KAAM, Krodh, LOBH, MOH and MAYA.

If you are married you can't control Kaam,

If you are married and children too then you can't control MOH

If you are married and want to earn more then you can't control Lobh (for money) becouse undubtly its essential for living.

MAYA is again you control it only if you go in jungles.

LAst the krodh... You all are suffering with that so never think you will or you have controlled it.

FACE THE TRUTH. TRY to be normal INSAAN then try to be BHAGWAN