A Question About Skirts/dresses

You babies are still fighting over this?! rolleyes.gif

I am trying to tell them THINK BEYOND SKIRTS...THERE ALSO LIFE THERE.

These sikhs think that sikhi has KHATRA from Skirts.

Grow up man. don't ignore the KAAM, Krodh, LOBH, MOH and MAYA.

If you are married you can't control Kaam,

If you are married and children too then you can't control MOH

If you are married and want to earn more then you can't control Lobh (for money) becouse undubtly its essential for living.

MAYA is again you control it only if you go in jungles.

LAst the krodh... You all are suffering with that so never think you will or you have controlled it.

FACE THE TRUTH. TRY to be normal INSAAN then try to be BHAGWAN

I truly feel sorry for you. Forgive me, I never knew you were in such a state of mind.

Hope Guru Sahib does kirpa on you. Your in a time of need and I laughed at you. Sorry man, didn't know your state of mind.

Seriously take care and listen to some Gurbani, it'll help you take all the weight you are carrying off your shoulders.

youngsikh supposedsikh hahaha you have the lamest argument. Gurbani is my advice I take and the advice I give, they arent my words but those words become a part of me. I can see you get upset that a Sikh says girls are only wearing inappropriate clothes because perverts rather have them with no dignity so they can please their needs for kaam.

why dont you go wear a skirt so you can be even more happy :p

Well Sikh means Learner... But we sikhs stop learning the things.. I haven't explained my self buddy... If I start explaining you will find many question marks in Sikhi.

question what keeps you inline and when you dont do it you end up like you, a faulty broken product of secular society.

If Guru Gobind Singh said something only an <banned word filter activated> would question it. He made the order of the Khalsa because all the fakes will be weeded out, as they are useless fruit they are the bad apple that spoiled the bunch.

When a Sikh thinks they know it all they tend to question things that are very simple and obvious. Learn Gurbani and know that if you dont follow it youll end up being a lost soul manukh and full of vices.

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੈਲੇ ਮਲੁ ਭਰੇ ਹਉਮੈ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਵਿਕਾਰੁ ॥

The self-willed manmukhs are polluted. They are filled with the pollution of egotism, wickedness and desire.

A manmukhs validity is thrown out the window.

Hey I just came to know

ONLY FIVE and KEERPA are the same person. Posting with two different fake IDs.

Shame on you guys

Youre lame hahahahahahahaha. SO where did you come up with that assumption??????the same place you learn Sikhi(in your feeble brain???)

Shame on you guys
I thought we were the same "GUY"??? now we are separate as in plural????? :rolleyes:

hahahaha Im only keerpa account breadah hahahahahahah

Ask the Admin to scoup out your bunk investigation hahahahahahahahah Once the admin proves you as stupid then whats yer next garbage post gonna say ?? hahahahahahahahah

LAME LAME LAME :lol:

ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਮੁਗਧੁ ਹੈ ਸੋਝੀ ਕਿਛੂ ਨ ਪਾਇ ॥

This mind of the self-centered manmukh is so stupid; it does not obtain any understanding at all.

manmukh= one who thinks their own stupid minds thinking is correct and lives according to their way of thinking

Gurmukh= one who follows the Gurus advice and doesnt have room for their own mindless thinking.

We are using muslim vocabulary or similarities now??????

learn in Gurbani what Guru Sahib says is a manmukh and then youll stop acting like I made up the concept. :rolleyes:

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੈਲੁ ਨ ਉਤਰੈ ਜਿਚਰੁ ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦਿ ਨ ਕਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥

The filth of the self-willed manmukhs is not washed off; they have no love for the Guru's Shabad.

Hey I just came to know

ONLY FIVE and KEERPA are the same person. Posting with two different fake IDs.

Shame on you guys

Youre lame hahahahahahahaha. SO where did you come up with that assumption??????the same place you learn Sikhi(in your feeble brain???)

Shame on you guys
I thought we were the same "GUY"??? now we are separate as in plural????? rolleyes.gif

hahahaha Im only keerpa account breadah hahahahahahah

Ask the Admin to scoup out your bunk investigation hahahahahahahahah Once the admin proves you as stupid then whats yer next garbage post gonna say ?? hahahahahahahahah

LAME LAME LAME laugh.gif

ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਮੁਗਧੁ ਹੈ ਸੋਝੀ ਕਿਛੂ ਨ ਪਾਇ ॥

This mind of the self-centered manmukh is so stupid; it does not obtain any understanding at all.

Badi hasi aa rahi hai.... Chal hun Only Five de name ton poist kar...

I cought you that is the reason you are laughing.

IS internet allowd in sikhi???? you know why.....LOL

Badi hasi aa rahi hai.... Chal hun Only Five de name ton poist kar...

I cought you that is the reason you are laughing.

IS internet allowd in sikhi???? you know why.....LOL

hahahahahah you havent caught nothing breadah. Your investigative skills are a good as your "Sikhi" (nonexistent)

Ask the admin if Im ANYOTHER account other than keerpa. He knows who I am and that Im not ever two people pretending to have the same view. I stand by all my words even when confronted about it in person. I speak anything I would say in person to anyone. Im not afraid to voice my opinion.

hahahahah VERY FUNNY how you have become paranoid and lose your senses while blaming that I am allegedly "only five" and "keerpa" hahahahahahahaha

Do you have nightmares about it too hahahahahahahahah

Is internet allowed in SIkhi?? hahahahahaha and I know why? hahahahahahaah LAME LAME LAME my friend I was expecting a lame post from you and well you basically hit the nail on the head with your mindless posts hahahahahahahahaah

I cant believe how lame some people are and try their hardest to spew their manmat on forums. Its so funny that when posting and debunking others retardedness they come up with the lamest of lame excusses. hahahahahahahaha OMG hahahahahahahaha

Im laughing because your paranoia hahahahahahahahaahahah

I use the name Keerpa as my music production, why would I use two names??? juast to "fool" you hahahahahahahah CHAW like having two names is going to prove anything other than what Ive been saying the whole time hahahahahahahahahahahah

OMG you are the lamest person Ive ever came across that posts on this forum hahahahahahahahahahaah :lol:

Have fun trying to come up with a new excuse hahahahahahahahahaha

ਸਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਸੋ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਡਰਦਾ ਜੀਉ ॥

One who recognizes the Guru practices Truth; why should he be afraid?

Well, this thread has turned into quite the brawl.

YoungSikh also stated the same kind of views in another thread (about Immoral Deeds). I asked him to provide a definition of what he calls "living simply", but he failed to do so.

I guess what he means by "living simply" is living like every other person on this entire earth. If so, it's hard to see what the point of Guru Nanak Ji's coming to earth was, as YoungSikh thinks, there's nothing to differentiate Sikhs from everybody else.

I guess living simply means watching actors take their clothes off and rub their bodies together, going to discos and clubs, drinking alcohol, eating haram and halal, and not for a moment singing the praises of God.

See