A Question About Skirts/dresses

Well, this thread has turned into quite the brawl.

YoungSikh also stated the same kind of views in another thread (about Immoral Deeds). I asked him to provide a definition of what he calls "living simply", but he failed to do so.

I guess what he means by "living simply" is living like every other person on this entire earth. If so, it's hard to see what the point of Guru Nanak Ji's coming to earth was, as YoungSikh thinks, there's nothing to differentiate Sikhs from everybody else.

I guess living simply means watching actors take their clothes off and rub their bodies together, going to discos and clubs, drinking alcohol, eating haram and halal, and not for a moment singing the praises of God.

See

http://www.sikhsanga...post__p__431391

Well you are right BhForce I haven't reply your question, actually I was busy with Keeeerpa and I haven't clicked on that thread for long. Ok Now Plz read the answer.

Plz read a small but interesting story.

Once there was a Sadhu, who used to teach his Students to be away from Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh and Maya. The students wre very obedient.

Once Two of these students (Gurmat Pal and Manmat Pal) went to other village that was other side of a river.

When they were crossing river they saw a young girl was drowning in water.

Manmat said lets save her but Gurmat said NO its against our rules to touch a girl / female.

Ignoring Gurmat, Manmat hold the hand of girl and put her on his shoulder and saved her and handed over her to her parents.

Gurmat got upset even after 3 days coming back in Asharm.

At last he went to his Guruji and narrated the whole shappend 3 days before, and said Manmat is not your obedient student and he broke the rule, he touched a youg girl.

Sadhu called Manmat asked the truth and Manmat said YES I helped that girl on other day to save her life but its thing of 3 day back, so now whats the fuss.

Then Sadhu said to Gurmat, "Manmat put that girl on his shoulder and put her back on earth after saving her life, BUT Gurmat you not even touched her but Still you are hauling body of that girl on your shoulders."

So, Is you think all the time to get away from Kaam then even it means you are thinking of kaam.

So Living Simply means (According to me) Don't be scare of these 5 elements at all, Win them as natually as possible. Moreover, don't relate every thing with Kaam, like if a girl is attractive and wearing modren outfit that doesn't mean she is tring to seduce you OR she is egocentric (this thinking might be due to your lack of confidence.)

Badi hasi aa rahi hai.... Chal hun Only Five de name ton poist kar...

I cought you that is the reason you are laughing.

IS internet allowd in sikhi???? you know why.....LOL

hahahahahah you havent caught nothing breadah. Your investigative skills are a good as your "Sikhi" (nonexistent)

Ask the admin if Im ANYOTHER account other than keerpa. He knows who I am and that Im not ever two people pretending to have the same view. I stand by all my words even when confronted about it in person. I speak anything I would say in person to anyone. Im not afraid to voice my opinion.

hahahahah VERY FUNNY how you have become paranoid and lose your senses while blaming that I am allegedly "only five" and "keerpa" hahahahahahahaha

Do you have nightmares about it too hahahahahahahahah

Is internet allowed in SIkhi?? hahahahahaha and I know why? hahahahahahaah LAME LAME LAME my friend I was expecting a lame post from you and well you basically hit the nail on the head with your mindless posts hahahahahahahahaah

I cant believe how lame some people are and try their hardest to spew their manmat on forums. Its so funny that when posting and debunking others retardedness they come up with the lamest of lame excusses. hahahahahahahaha OMG hahahahahahahaha

Im laughing because your paranoia hahahahahahahahaahahah

I use the name Keerpa as my music production, why would I use two names??? juast to "fool" you hahahahahahahah CHAW like having two names is going to prove anything other than what Ive been saying the whole time hahahahahahahahahahahah

OMG you are the lamest person Ive ever came across that posts on this forum hahahahahahahahahahaah laugh.gif

Have fun trying to come up with a new excuse hahahahahahahahahaha

ਸਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਸੋ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਡਰਦਾ ਜੀਉ ॥

One who recognizes the Guru practices Truth; why should he be afraid?

Keeeeerpa what happen You were laughing like hell and now got scared and wrote

ਸਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਸੋ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਡਰਦਾ ਜੀਉ ॥ One who recognizes the Guru practices Truth; why should he be afraid?

If you say its for me then listen I am NOT God fearing person. I love GOD not scare.

Ok not start againg start laughing, Its good for health, and You need good health (physical at least).

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Kaanraa, Fifth Mehl:

1 ਕਰਤ ਕਰਤ ਚਰਚ ਚਰਚ ਚਰਚਰੀ ॥

The debaters debate and argue their arguments.

ਜੋਗ ਧਿਆਨ ਭੇਖ ਗਿਆਨ ਫਿਰਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਧਰਤ ਧਰਤ ਧਰਚਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

The Yogis and meditators, religious and spiritual teachers roam and ramble, wandering endlessly all over the earth. ||1||Pause||

ਅਹੰ ਅਹੰ ਅਹੈ ਅਵਰ ਮੂੜ ਮੂੜ ਮੂੜ ਬਵਰਈ ॥

They are egotistical, self-centered and conceited, foolish, stupid, idiotic and insane.

ਜਤਿ ਜਾਤ ਜਾਤ ਜਾਤ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਕਾਲ ਹਈ ॥੧॥

Wherever they go and wander, death is always with them, forever and ever and ever and ever. ||1||

ਮਾਨੁ ਮਾਨੁ ਮਾਨੁ ਤਿਆਗਿ ਮਿਰਤੁ ਮਿਰਤੁ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਸਦਾ ਹਈ ॥

Give up your pride and stubborn self-conceit; death, yes, death, is always close and near at hand.

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Kaanraa, Fifth Mehl:

The Yogis and meditators, religious and spiritual teachers roam and ramble, wandering endlessly all over the earth. ||1||Pause||

They are egotistical, self-centered and conceited, foolish, stupid, idiotic and insane.

Wherever they go and wander, death is always with them, forever and ever and ever and ever. ||1||

Give up your pride and stubborn self-conceit; death, yes, death, is always close and near at hand.

Kujh oh v likho jo tuhada aapna hove... Its Gurbani and Its for everyone..never Use it for me (a stupid person).

Well once heared in Gurbani "HUM NAHI CHANGEH BURA NAHI KOI", I really liked that thought .. And I seriously mean it. Sorry to write that big size font. But I think You like it

Keerpa Do you think every thing in Gurbani??? Where to Cut-cop-paste it?

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Kaanraa, Fifth Mehl:

Kujh oh v likho jo tuhada aapna hove... Its Gurbani and Its for everyone..never Use it for me (a stupid person).

Well once heared in Gurbani "HUM NAHI CHANGEH BURA NAHI KOI", I really liked that thought .. And I seriously mean it. Sorry to write that big size font. But I think You like it

Keerpa Do you think every thing in Gurbani??? Where to Cut-cop-paste it?

on that last post I didnt comment at all I posted the shabad as aimed at both of us. :D

"Hamni chungey bura nahi koee" yes I like that and I "try" to stay with that in mind, but I can tell you it is hard to keep within the mind. Sometimes Gurubani is more aimed at someone with a similar view that Gurbani is talking aginst and most of the time yes it is very universal and general but other times it is talking to someone who has a bunk view and needs correction etc. :)

ਬਾਝੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਬਾਰੁ ਹੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਬਦੈ ਬੂਝ ਨ ਪਾਇ ॥

baajh guroo gubaar hai bin sabadhai boojh n paae ||

Without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness; without the Shabad, understanding is not obtained.

Hiya

I wore a skirt to school everyday and then to work and wear them out aswell so I'm used to wearing skirts and find them very comfortable. I find jeans to tight and think they tend to look tartier than skirts ive worn and boys seem to like girls in jeans for some strange reason (hence the song 'in those jeans' by ginuwine and others dedicated to girls in jeans by Bobby Valentino etc')

The typs of skirts I've worn are called pencil skirts which are impossible to fly up with the wind and look really smart. My skirts have always been decent and if they were too short to wear n their own I would alway team them with a pair of leggings, I think they look very corporate and feminine for work ie. skirt suit, and are great for parties as long as they dont look trashy and too short, or not worn with tights or leggings when appropriate.

Just for the record I hate clubbing and parties and if I go it's usually because its someones birthday or my parents force me to go (yes they force me to go clubbing no joke I fight and fight- although I try my best not to because its against sikhi to find with your parents- but sometimes they win).

It may sound funny but I actually feel more exposed wearing trousers and tops unless they are dress tops or extra long tops, maybe its just a psychological thing but skirts are what I feel most comfortable in.

Hiya

I wore a skirt to school everyday and then to work and wear them out aswell so I'm used to wearing skirts and find them very comfortable. I find jeans to tight and think they tend to look tartier than skirts ive worn and boys seem to like girls in jeans for some strange reason (hence the song 'in those jeans' by ginuwine and others dedicated to girls in jeans by Bobby Valentino etc')

The typs of skirts I've worn are called pencil skirts which are impossible to fly up with the wind and look really smart. My skirts have always been decent and if they were too short to wear n their own I would alway team them with a pair of leggings, I think they look very corporate and feminine for work ie. skirt suit, and are great for parties as long as they dont look trashy and too short, or not worn with tights or leggings when appropriate.

Just for the record I hate clubbing and parties and if I go it's usually because its someones birthday or my parents force me to go (yes they force me to go clubbing no joke I fight and fight- although I try my best not to because its against sikhi to find with your parents- but sometimes they win).

It may sound funny but I actually feel more exposed wearing trousers and tops unless they are dress tops or extra long tops, maybe its just a psychological thing but skirts are what I feel most comfortable in.

Keerpa Singh, you wanna take this one. LOL

What can you say, it's over my head LOL

soooooooo... watched any gud movies lately... biggrin.gif

Hahahahahaa

Hiya

Hahahahahaa

what happened to you "Only Five". Even You can answer this ...anyways

Well Keerpa I too expecting your comments and I promise I will not poak my nose.

Over to you keerpa.

Bye

Hiya

Hahahahahaa

what happened to you "Only Five". Even You can answer this ...anyways

Well Keerpa I too expecting your comments and I promise I will not poak my nose.

Over to you keerpa.

Bye

HAHAHAHHAHAA

This kid don't get jokes.

HAHAHAHHAA