Maybe White People Will Finally Wake Up!

The shocking picture of a white boy aged 11 being 'converted' to Islam by radical preacher

By Daily Mail Reporter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...m-Choudary.html

This is the shocking picture of a young, white schoolboy being converted to Islam by a cleric linked to a radical Muslim hate preacher.

The bewildered 11-year-old, who gives his name as Sean was filmed repeating Arabic chants and swearing allegiance to Allah.

The boy is prompted throughout by controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed.

article-0-0584D057000005DC-274_468x369.jpg Controversial: Anjem Choudary, left, speaks to the young boy named as Sean, right at a demonstration in Birmingham

The incident was filmed during a demonstration by Choudary's Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah group in Birmingham city centre earlier this month.

Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.

He praised protesters who branded British troops 'murderers' and later appeared at a press conference flanked by thugs who took part in the demo.

Choudary defended the young boy's 'reversion' to Islam but admitted his parents were not with him and were not consulted.

He said: 'The child was genuinely interested in Islam.'

'The boy told us he wanted to become a Muslim and, of course, some people are intellectually more mature than they are physically. I don't see there is any harm in this.

article-0-0584E320000005DC-500_468x286.jpg Protest of hate: A crowd of fanatics shouted insults at British troops on a homecoming parade in Luton in March

'He was with his friends, but I didn't see if his parents were there,' he added.

A message on Choudary's website offers advice for those who become Muslim at his Islamic Roadshow.

'Conversion packs are already provided to those who revert to Islam in the Islamic Roadshows,' it says.

'They include a booklet on 'Everything a Muslim must know' and a free DVD with a brief guide on how to pray in Islam.'

Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah, is a splinter group of the controversial Al Muhajiroun sect.

Al-Muhajiroun, which has recruited hundreds of fanatics in the Midlands, fell apart in 2004 just months before Bakri was stopped from coming back to the UK under terror laws.

It has been revealed that the sect is planning to reform.

Bakri has now set his sights set on a return for the extremist group, though the Home Office is understood to be closely monitoring its activities.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

no offense but why would you convert to islam, seriously, it would make sense to convert OUT lol

you must be a really weak minded and easily swayed individual to convert to it, im sorry but thats the truth ( not sorry lol)

no offense but why would you convert to islam, seriously, it would make sense to convert OUT lol

you must be a really weak minded and easily swayed individual to convert to it, im sorry but thats the truth ( not sorry lol)

i converted to islam too when i was a teenager (though i wouldn't have if i had known about sikhi then).

i've noticed that islam is getting more popular among european people too, i see white women who are wearing islamic clothes almost everyday.. a few times even white men with beard and cap and all. i don't think there's generally anything wrong with it, since it's usually their own personal choice.. and in a way i respect them, because it's not easy to be a muslim (i faced more "terrorist" comments wearing hijab than i have while wearing keski, even though people stare slightly more now, but that's different too.. they are just curious).

though this particular case does sound a bit like brainwashing to me.. "mature 11-year-old"..

but at least muslims are doing something to inform people about God and religion..

I dont think its forced at all ... it may be brainwash ... when someone does it spread his religion he calls it parchar ... others call it brainwash ... its duty of every individual to spread his religion ... its better for the kid to die as muslim then as a non religious guy ... afterall gods one paths may be different ...

It is the duty of his parents to step in.

Christianity has a lot more to offer than Islam.

Look at how the preacher uses the word "revert" , as if to say that every1 is born muslim and goes astray before coming back to islam.

This preacher hasnt got a clue. Just experience at brainwashing little kids.

There is no pride in converting an 11 year old.

Try to convert an intellectual who has studied all religions.

There was an incident about 2 years ago at london school of pharmacy.

The islamic society was to bring a converted sikh on stage to show off. His name was aman dhalliwall. they distributed flyers all over the university advertising his sikh name deliberately and saying he had converted.

We got hold of this leaflet and raised awareness about it in southall gurdwareh and to sikhs around london.

When the date of the programme finally came, there were about 200 sikhs who attended. The convertee was so scared he didnt even attend. The preacher on stage was so scared he was careful in what he said.

Sikhs questioned him on conversion and how someone who was not sikh to begin with could be called a sikh convertee.

The preacher had nothing to say since he was so scared.

It was a good moment which I enjoyed. The Dean of the University was scared also due to the huge outside attention it recieved from sikhs.

The dean was warned not to let the event go ahead, but he did let it go ahead. He reggretted it after he saw the huge sikh turnout.

The Muslim society leader was made to apologise and no such event was held allowed to be held again at the university.

...White people and Christianity have been converting forcefully as well. What do you think all these groups like WorldVision, etc do? What do you think is going on in India? They take the most vulnerable parts of society, the poor and the hungry and dangle food and shelter infront of their faces while placing the condition that they can only receive it if they accept Jesus as their savior. Additionally, look at what White people and Christianity did to all the places it even touched, it exterminated raped and pillaged Indigenous Lands and it's people - but somehow that is forgotten and overlooked.

Very true.

In Canada, (and other places as well, I'm sure) there were many incidents where children would go on class field trips, and their innocence was against them.

Here is an example of the many (repeated) methods white Christians used to convert non-Christians: While students were on a bus for school field trips, the Christians would prepare the following scenario: While the kids were in the vehicle used for transporting them to their destination, an adult would mess with the wires etc so that the bus would not start properly. When the driver (who know, of course) would turn the key, it wouldn't start (part of the evil plan).. So he would pick a random child and ask her/him to pray to her/his God. (even though they believe in one God...w.t.f?) So the child would chant/say what she/he was taught to. The driver and teachers would pretend to try his/their best to start up the vehicle, but OF COURSE it wouldn't start. Then, the driver/teachers would ask the other non-Christians to do the same, leading with the same results.

THENNNN!!!..WHILE SOMEONE WOULD FIX UP THE WIRES etc.. They would ask the Christian children to pray to Jesus and told them to ask Jesus for help. OF COURSE the vehicle would start then.

Sooooooo.. (again..even though Christians say they believe in one God.. :S ) The driver+teachers would turn to the kids and tell them that "their" God was not powerful at all, and would even say their God(s) did not exist!! They would tell the kids that Jesus is the only savior..yes, using that word OF COURSE.

My cousin volunteered with World Vision, and she quit the day after reaching India cuz World Vision was converting children to Christians using various methods.

they destroy everything they come into contact with

I completely agree.

Muslims try their VERY BEST to convert people. I try my hardest to avoid conversations with them cuz there has only been ONE Muslim friend of mine who did not try to convert me.

Muslims try to convert people by saying things like..

"You were born a Muslim, anyway." (as mentioned earlier)

"Islam will be the last remaining religion on Earth."

"Islam does not support sexism, but proves that there are/distinguishes between male and female."

and the most feared:

"Judgment day.." (dun dun dunnn...) 'ooo. I'm so scared now..judgment day' (ppl should get a life..)

One of the most notable statements by Muslims who try to convert people is the following:

"The Bible, the Torah, and the Talmud had to be perfected, so God sent Mohamed to teach people what God really 'wants' and to write a 'perfect' holy book." (just letting people know...Mohamed didn't even write the Quraan.. His youngest wife (who he wanted to/and DID marry when she was SIX years old wrote the Quraan.)

SIKHISM CAME LATER and has NO FLAWS AT ALL :D

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS IF YOU ARE A GULLIBLE INDIVIDUAL!!

Highlight to reveal links: http://www.answering-christianity.org/convert_christians.htm http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/muslim/library/jesus-say/ch13.html http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html

IMHO, that is just what they say.. Since when have the Muslim women ACTUALLY been given rights? They have to COVER THEMSELVES for flips sake...!!

Why do they convert??? Cuz Christianity oppresses women even MORE than Islam!!

ANDDDDDD...

Take a look at the so-called "proper" reasons for Mohamed's marriage with a 6 year old, please highlight the following to reveal link: http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/pedophile.htm

^^^Disgusting, and inexcusable!!!

"..."You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me), ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said: ‘If this is from Allah, it will be done.' " [7]

"After having this dream about Aisha, Muhammad proceeded to ask her father Abu Bakr for her hand in marriage. Abu Bakr understandably objected at first, but Muhammad was able to persuade him to agree. Aisha was later taken to Muhammad’s house:

The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) asked Abu Bakr for Aisha’s hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said: "But I am your brother." The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "You are my brother in Allah’s religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry." "[8]

He said it was "LAWFUL" and God's wish for him to marry a SIX year old girl!!

What kind of a GOD (I know there's only One, but work with me here..) would send a so-called "spiritual" msg to a person, asking him to behave like a pedophile?!

Muslims argue, saying "That was because it was acceptable then."

God is TIMELESS.. God is PERFECT.. God is the ALL-KNOWING.. God NEVER EVER EVER EVER wants/wantED a person to be a pedo..

That's just unacceptable and disgusting, and deceiving a young girl.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.

I was stating facts, and I hope people can understand that Islam isn't the answer.

I am not trying to make people hate Islam or Muslims.

Just understand that Sikhism has everything positive and perfect to offer, which is not offered by any other religion in the world.