Sign in to follow this  
ladli-fauj

Babbar Khalsa And Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

What were the main rifts between Babbar Khalsa n Sant Janrnail Singh Bhindranwale And basically the Taksal ?

I have read in books also rifts were there and that babbar khalsa and taksal singhs have close to firing at each other

all I have to say is the main goal was azaadi so we should have all went together

there were many different other groups who had many disagreements with each other

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
babbar khalsa and taksal singhs have close to firing at each other

one of the incident was when taksali singhs want babbar khalsas to move out of langar hall i think and then end up pointing guns at each other ... then sant jarnail singh bhindrawalle told taksali singhs to be calm ...

the basic problem between sikhs is difference between rehat ... whose ever is on top want his mareyada to be followed ... no matter nihangs taksalis sgpc akj ...

It was actually the Babbars who wanted Bhindranwale and his men to move out of Nanak Niwas through violence Sant Bhindranwale didn't want violence so left

the babbars went to Nanak Niwas to force Sant JarnailSingh to leave at the behest of Sant Harchand Singh Longowal. Both paties viewed him as a threat to thier own agendas.

yes right

My understanding is that Santji and Babbar came together in June 1984 to fight the Indian Army. I am not sure if they were communicating with each other before the Indian Army attack.

blah blah blah, no one has a clue do they, well the only people who know are prob shaeed now, so stop the moooh point..

and once sant bhindranwale was out of guru nanak niwas the govt got the excuse to attack Akal Takht ! is it true nobody ever live in Akal takht before using the Takht as a residence? who pulled the strings of Babar Khalsa? and Akali dal too? any answers?

Sant jarnail singh bhindarnwale and his men were staying at Nanak Niwas.

Theew was an incident when the Babbars attempted to remove bhindranwalle and his men from Nanak Niwas. Both sides were armed.

Bhindranwalle instructed his men not to engage in battle with them and leave nanak niwas peacefully. They left nanak niwas peacefully.

It is then that Sant Bhindranwalle and his men occupied Akaal Takht and took up residence there.

Longowall was a traitor. He got his due.

and Santji did that becoz as per his preachings one should not fight with a fellow Sikh. But look at Babbar Khalsa, they were ready to Kill a Sikh! on whose directions? any clues?

again if you gonna write things at least know the facts.. all i can see is hear say, i don't know the facts becus i wasn't there but at least i'm not talking like one of those gossips on a soaps... whateve happened it is history, many babbars, taksali, akjers, akalis got shaeedi in the ghula gara, why discuss something like this ? what benefit is there ? are all taksalis 100 percent perfect ?? are all akjers/babbars 100 percent perfect ?? course not, bhulann andhar sabh koh, abhul guru kartar !!!!

On December 15, 1983, Sant Bhindranwale was forced out of Guru Nanak Niwas by

members of the Babbar Khalsa with Akali leadership's acquiescence. According to Tavleen

Singh:

Early on the morning of 15 December, six armed youths belonging to the Babbar

Khalsa group entered the Guru Nanak Niwas which was recognized as Bhindranwale

territory. ... According to Balbir Singh Sandhu who witnessed what happened, from

Room 32, "These youths came in looking for a fight. They marched into some rooms

occupied by Sant Jarnail Singh's men and told them to get out. They said the rooms were

theirs." Bhindranwale had at least 200 armed men staying in the Guru Nanak Niwas at

the time but instead of fighting the Babbars, he and his followers packed their belongings

and moved by that afternoon into the Akal Takht. Bhindranwale said later, "I did not

want to desecrate the sanctity of the Harmandar Sahib by allowing a fight to take place,

that is why I moved".'

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=35623&hl=

"I did not want to desecrate the sanctity of the Harmandar Sahib by allowing a fight to take place,

that is why I moved".'

If these are sants jis actual words, someone could say why didn't he leave darbar sahib when the army attack was imminent to avoid desecration then, i don't believe every book i read about 84 and i don't believe every message on this board either, something doesn't add up about this, and unless people were phyiscally there they should remain quiet on the issue.. or get a first hand person to record their account on audio or video